🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I thought this look would get more reactions. Do you like it? if not, why?
    I think the hair could’ve been a little different
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I know it’s not for sure but I’m excited about the thought of a galaxy sys, that being said this is the best bg for it I could find (minus the coffins) because I know we normally get let down with the backgrounds not related to the theme 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love the colors! It’s so dreamy! ❤️

I play on iOS 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing Ignore the awful editing, I whipped this up in like 30 minutes while eating so it's not great but I don't like the shape of the hair or the general aesthetic of the dress tbh 

This is so gorgeous! It makes the edit I was gonna post of it look a mess and nothing like the original lmao 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you! 💕
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing the purse is so cute, the hair it's not my style. About the dress, the problem is its lenght imo. Ankles or floor lenght, this half lenght makes it look stocky. The necklace is cute tho 😊
    Android
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I really hope they go back to the drawing board on that hot mess (literally) and if not that it’s a fashion goals or gift box because if it is an SYS or earnable I don’t think many people will play for it 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm sorry I'm annoying 🤡 but this dress is legit bugging me sm lmfaojfgkdng I couldn't stop myself from trying to remake Demi's actual dress after staring at my not-so-great quick take on it in not-so-mild disappointment 😂

I really hope Kalinda asking for our feedback means we'll be seeing more open company/player communication from now on!
    Omg i want both your dresses 😍 in-game and in real life
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Omg, I literally live for your edits, please bless us with more of those! ✨

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm sorry I'm annoying 🤡 but this dress is legit bugging me sm lmfaojfgkdng I couldn't stop myself from trying to remake Demi's actual dress after staring at my not-so-great quick take on it in not-so-mild disappointment 😂

I really hope Kalinda asking for our feedback means we'll be seeing more open company/player communication from now on!
    This is awesome! I know that glu  can’t really do the dress exactly but you nailed it! I would love to see them add length to it!! Maybe the flowers in assymetrical  way at the bottom would look cool 

I love this hair Kalinda! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I like the flower but I think we all would appreciate if we got the hair without the flower. Maybe make a “buy hairstyle and hair color” pop up shop again? If I don’t remember wrong we had a deal like that in Santa Monica With hairs we already had but without accessories? It was a hairstyle we already had in a new hair color and if you purchased it you got the hair color and the hair. Do you know what I mean? 🤔🤔🤔 I’m looking forward for this update 😍
    Omg yes PLEASE! I’d love this hairstyle without the flower in a pop up shop 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I would love to rock that hair without the flower too!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I tend to hate when the dresses end at the ankles but i also like for the shoes to show so I am on the fence with that dress, i just wish it didnt looks so stiff

that silver dress is fire though i adore that and the hula skirt
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos what you did with the hair edit is amazing!!
  • zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @KalindaKing the hair is odd. People want stuff thats going to look good in sys. The dress has an odd sleeve length and the black is odd. 
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for sharing spoilers! There are some great items this month, not everything will be to everyone’s taste but I’m sure we can agree it’s nice to see some different silhouettes, patterns and top/bottom separates. 

I think the dress we are all discussing will look better with a different hairstyle as I think that’s one of the main things putting me off the outfit as a whole (only my opinion) and whether or not people love it or hate it, I appreciate the details and having something new. 

I’m excited to play this new update and I’m regretting using my diamonds to buy a sparkler and red rose when we have make up becoming available! 😂😂😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Can’t wait for the update ❤️❤️☺️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I thought this look would get more reactions. Do you like it? if not, why? 

I think the dress really need to hit the floor and the black panel is really jarring on what would be a very elegant shimmery silver and gold sequins dress. 

I think the dress could be styled differently? Maybe a longer curly hair like on Demi would work better. 
    IOS Player 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    If the game is gonna end in June, I hope they keep giving us old sys events and weekend events every week. And for the dress, I think it’s for a middle aged woman with its colors, style and cut. But maybe with a different hairstyle it will look better.
    I personally don’t like the Hawaii outfit, the low waisted skirts and pants are not my thing