🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I’ll be voting for a while if anyone can submit the sparkler 😊

just threw up a look with the sparkler, probably an 45minutes to an hour before voting!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I think I found a forum doll.. I believe it’s @KaylaJ 🙊 I’ve noticed that a lot of people here find her in the voting booth which is funny 😂

thank you for the vote! you were one of 52. I noticed that dress seems to always be popular and since my top 3 seem to have taken advantage of a ticket sale or freebies, I need to do anything to stay in the top 5!

Also, I'm just glad most people are finding my doll and not my clone again! I wonder if most people recognize me cause of the red hair? I once thought I saw a forum doll and was about to put the picture up and they had just posted their looks, none of which even closely matched the doll I saw and was like wow, single white female vibes!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mandamay76 the blue eye makeup is from the Christmas boxes!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @mandamay76 the blue eye makeup is from the Christmas boxes!
    Thanks doll! It’s gorgeous 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    dpeters said:
    Looks 4 - 9

`
    oh my gosh, what confetti aura is this?  <3

I'm not sure of what event it came from but you can buy it for diamonds :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs do you know if it will be available next update??
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @HannahKKH your looks are incredible and those scores are criminal. They are exactly the kind of thing I imagine when I hear “Femme Fatale” and I think you’re killing this theme. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @samanthakkh no, it came out this December😣 it’s also only ever been in the Christmas boxes, like it was released specifically with the boxes. I feel like it’s unlikely it’ll ever be available for diamonds, but we won’t know for sure until next December obviously  
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 11 & 12 ☺️

The earnable dress is so cute I honestly love it so much!! Makes up for this messy SYS

Also Rocking the matching outfits with the beautiful @mandamay76 ❤️❤️

Looks 11 & 12 ☺️

The earnable dress is so cute I honestly love it so much!! Makes up for this messy SYS

Love this ❤️😍💕
    Looks 11 & 12 ☺️

Why do I look so short though? Always the short girl in real life and even on the game
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 11 & 12 ☺️

Why do I look so short though? Always the short girl in real life and even on the game
    It’s my high pony I think haha! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you so much 🥺🥺🥺 it’s a shame this SYS has been such a mess!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    For my last 3 looks I need a score of at least 43 for each to reach the earnable dress 🥺😫 going off all my other looks, I don’t see this happening
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @HannahKKH for my last two looks I’ve dyed my hair blonde and dressed in pale gowns (total opposite of my brunette temptress head to toe in anything tight and black) - so if you don’t mind going off theme for the last couple of looks it might be an idea. Like I said, your looks deserve SO much higher but I don’t think voters are really considering the theme this week. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    For my last 3 looks I need a score of at least 43 for each to reach the earnable dress 🥺😫 going off all my other looks, I don’t see this happening
    I need 45 in my last 3 looks to get the dress fingers crossed we get it

Place ur bets on how high you think she will go 🙄
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 8-11. I really liked the last look. I thought it would score higher than that. I shot up from 5th to 2nd place passing all but one ticket buyer!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KaylaJ I appreciate you submitting it again! I still didn’t find you. Hopefully next week will be a more sparkler friendly theme. 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    There’s less than 24 hours left of this weeks SYS and I still haven’t received my Triple Threat Package that I purchased on the first day. What is taking Glu support so long? They really need to work on consumer happiness. 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    There’s less than 24 hours left of this weeks SYS and I still haven’t received my Triple Threat Package that I purchased on the first day. What is taking Glu support so long? They really need to work on consumer happiness. 
    Well maybe because Glu don't want you to use them this SYS because maybe after all this glitches maybe they'll give everyone the TS prizes!! :wink:
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I still haven't heard back from them about my missing kstars. Starting to think i just won't get them🤷🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Wow... the effort... 🙂 
    Valli23 said:
    Wow... the effort... 🙂 
    These are fine. May not be themed enough but at least their trying. And seem like new players.
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    ReginaKKH said:
    Look 1-7 ⭐️ I don’t think I’ve ever had so much consistency in my votes 😍 only look 6 is a bit low 

Hi @emiliedk, these are gorgeous! Love them all! Your doll is definitely stunning! ❤️
    I’ve been off the forum yesterday, but thank you so much doll! That means a lot 😍