šŸ—³ļøSYS - 4/16/20 šŸ’‹Femme Fatale šŸ’‹šŸ’“

Comments

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I also started a week ago and Iā€™m struggling too, if I didnā€™t spend any money on the game Iā€™d have nothing by this point.Ā 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Just got the dress with my 12th look!
    Looks 9 to 12. With those scores, I'm only in 6th place. There's one beautiful doll in the top 5, Layla, if you see this keep going! But the rest is poorly dyed clothes, lash dress with nothing matching... I'm a little bit angry at this SYS.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12.

I play on iOS
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I canā€™t wait for this SYS to be over: I didnā€™t get anything from the glitch and Iā€™m currently in third place behind dolls who obviously bought or received extra tickets, votes are totally random, and now this.....Ā 

My look 11 is gone (thankfully not the points I gained, but I donā€™t have a screen shot to prove that I submitted it), and the order is messed up.Ā 

Comā€™on @GLU you really have do better!Ā 
    I hope the new update will fix some of the existing problems,Ā I play since 2014 but Iā€™m so close to deleting the game.
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Despite my decent scores Iā€™m fifth behind ticket glitch players šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Oh well
    I also only need 22 votes to get the last earnable so I donā€™t have to use an extra ticket which Iā€™m happy about šŸ˜Š Canā€™t wait for this sys to be over and done with.
    Looks 9-12

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Have you guys seen the KKH IG stories with the upcoming dresses? šŸ¤©
    EDIT: Oh it was posted in the updates thread... I just logged in right now.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx I totally agree, thatā€™s why it was so weird to me to have a more relaxed group!! I have TB in my group every single week, and I was wondering if people were noticing less TBs or an overall more relaxed group. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that those ā€œTBsā€ are bots and glu decided to chill with them this week due to all the issues going on.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I like this weekend sys earnables šŸ¤—
    also I had to submit one of my extra tickets to be in top 5. I was 6. Now Iā€™m 2nd place. I wish Glu just let all of us win items this time ā˜¹ļø

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Here I am celebrating the end of this SYS! The earnables are the only good part, the dress is quite cute. Good luck to everyone with your TS šŸ¤ž
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last three looks! One more to go! And the earnable dress is amazing!Ā 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 7-11, finally got the earnable dress and I love it!

IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Looks 10-12! My TS group doesnā€™t have any obvious ticket buyers, so Iā€™ve been in first for a while! I didnā€™t know if using the mask would be a good idea, but Iā€™m glad I did ā˜ŗļø

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    šŸ˜‘ completely ridiculous they still havent addressed things @KalindaKing why are you not addressing this mess?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 10 - 12

I must say I expected look 10 to get a lower score, I'm happy it didn't. Also, a doll from my TS submitted that look afterwards so at least she liked it too lol
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Ah Iā€™m nowhere near getting the earnable dress, how long does it take to build a decent wardrobe? Nevertheless I managed to at least make it to the red dye and Iā€™m the first in my group for now? Iā€™m pretty sure there were some people who had the glitch in my group because they kept scoring above me with very very poor put together outfits. Iā€™m not crazy about the TS prizes though, so itā€™s all whatever for me.