🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    this are my top looks, and my lowest one was a 41, so im having a really good sys and im still out of the top five, and for me thats not normal, so im sure the glitch screwed me. 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @aliceeeeex I’d personally go with look 4, but lose the bag and the necklace because it clashes with the gown! And try adding some gold accessories with it🙂🥰 (maybe add the gold and red earrings you have on in look 3 to look 4) 
    This is how I styled this dress!:)
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Voters don’t want dark and sultry, voters want blondes in ballgowns 😂 

Your doll is stunning 😍 May I ask where you got those lips?
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    3nity said:
    Ah I’m nowhere near getting the earnable dress, how long does it take to build a decent wardrobe? Nevertheless I managed to at least make it to the red dye and I’m the first in my group for now? I’m pretty sure there were some people who had the glitch in my group because they kept scoring above me with very very poor put together outfits. I’m not crazy about the TS prizes though, so it’s all whatever for me.
    i would say it takes maybe 4-5 months to build up a decent wardrobe. at least thats about how long it took me, but i do buy star packs about once every 2-3 weeks. that helped me with the weekend gift boxes, vip events or if i wanted something versatile from the kloset. and once i started to build up my dye it became a little easier to keep up because you’d get to use the same item a couple of times if needed. but at the same time i wouldn’t waste dye on anything i wouldnt be able to use again in the next sys. even now though during sys i tend to run out of shoes and/or handhelds. i’d say just be patient, maybe invest in businesses that give good kstar payouts. everyone goes through this struggle in the beginning!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @AliBryant I have 2 android looks coming up in 3-4 hours.  If you will be around then I'll wear the apron for you.  The way to a man is through his stomach, so she'll poison the oue and wear the apron.  Are you avail to vote  then? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @samanthakkh Thank you! I got the Gold VIP membership and I allowed myself to get one Fashion Goal per week. I’ll probably keep the VIP till I have enough businesses and a nice Kloset :)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @3nity if you have the membership, you should be able to build up a wardrobe much faster with the 30 stars a day! I would strongly encourage you to only spend stars during VIP or during the TB sale during Black Friday and kimiversary. VIP is obviously best time to buy items because you’re actually getting an outfit for every star you spend. In the past during kimiversary and Black Friday, makeup, clothing, shoes, facial features in the kloset are half price (with the exception of bridal/wedding dresses and some korkov dresses). Obviously it’s a better deal to buy kloset items when they are cheaper! 
    is it worth it to pay for a vip membership? why or why not? i buy either the $20 or the $40 star pack once or twice a month but am i better off paying for vip? 🤔
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh I have never had a VIP membership, but if you’re already spending 40$ a month on stars I think you’re way better off doing the VIP. I think gold membership is 50$ a month and you get 30 kstars daily. If you buy a 40$ star pack, you get 460 stars. If you do gold VIP membership, you get 900 stars over the month (30 stars x 30 days).
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I don’t have much black or red outfits, so when push comes to shove... don’t be mortified if you see my doll in the voting booth dressed like this:

Or for fun, I could still post it!
    Awesome for YASSS 
    Lol for Oh heck no
    So, I forgot to send it for voting earlier, but here are the results! 

It didn’t flop 🤗
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I never thought I would use these pointy eyebrows when I first got them but I’m using them a lot this event!  I think they make my doll look kind of evil but that fits the theme.  I actually really like this theme, I’m having fun coming up with looks.

where is this hair from?
    iOS player
    @jhabs you’re right im just wasting my money tbh ive never done the math and for some reason i feel like the membership is a bigger commitment than it really is 🤦🏽‍♀️ i might go for it after the whole contract thing is cleared up in june! thanks so much!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This look is actually look 13 but it says look 14. It won’t ever finish. It’s been stuck at 48 for 45 min. And then there’s look zero?
  • zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @KalindaKing i tried submitting my sys looks but it wasn’t submitting and i hadn’t used the items before so i didn’t get why it wasn’t. So i exited the sys and played the game a little, then closed the entire game and went back after 5 or so minutes. After this i went back to the sys and submitted my 2 looks. I wasted 15 minutes with this. Now the sys ends in 5 hours and 45 minutes but my last ticket will be here in 5 hours 50 minutes! Can i get it faster since i wasted time because of the glitch?? Please
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks✨

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I never thought I would use these pointy eyebrows when I first got them but I’m using them a lot this event!  I think they make my doll look kind of evil but that fits the theme.  I actually really like this theme, I’m having fun coming up with looks.

where is this hair from?
    I can’t actually remember where it’s from, does anyone else know?  
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hope Glu look into what happened this SYS and try to rectify it. Beside the free tickets that some players got in the beginning, the whole SYS is super laggy for me. It takes ages for submitting looks, I can’t barely vote more than 5-10 looks then I am met with at a blank background. I can’t even look at my individual looks to see how each scores without it taking ages to load. 

Maybe it is my internet. But if I am not the only one who have this serious lag problem, Glu definitely need to look into this before the next SYS. I sincerely don’t think it is an internet connection issue since the rest of the game seem to be working normal for me. 
    My daughter said the same. Sometimes she had to submit the look again for it to even take. And that voting ppl would disappear. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    asalaxo said:

where is this hair from?
    I have this hair .. based off the icon /placement in closet it must be from a professional event from around a year ago. 🙂

iOS player since July 2014 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte @asalaxo it’s from a weekend event February 2019

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks but I am on iOS now, also it’s really hard to catch items in voting on the final day it goes so fast, and I wouldn’t want you to waste a look!
    iOS
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Anyone know where is this hair from?
    Tyy💖
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @DelenaGovato It’s from the Jessica rabbit costume that was available for a VIP event 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 10-14th. I was testing voters with that white gown since I’ve seen people scoring almost 60 with it!
    I’m 2nd but would be happy in top 5. Not keen on TS prizes, I just wanted the earnables!

That SYS was SUCH. 👏 A. 👏 HOT. 👏MESS. 👏 Hoping that Glu would learn their lessons from it and some players would now think twice before judging others with their newbie looks, because we’ve all been there.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Zarah thank you so much💖