🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I wanna thank everyone who helped me out picking the right hairstyle and make-up for this SYS!! Yall are fashionistas, because all my looks managed to score within the 40's :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Lol i just submitted 2 looks instead of one because of the sys issues.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Lol i just submitted 2 looks instead of one because of the sys issues.
    Me too🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Sent the SAME look two times, and I received votes for them
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    debating on whether or not to use the earnable sys dress as my last look... 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 13 - 16 ☺️ Glad this crazy week is almost over haha! 

And my lowest, highest and favourite look 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This SYS has been such a glitchy hot mess from start to finish. 3 diamonds to apologise is a hilarious joke really, it’s not enough to buy anything or even go once on the kollection - it’s shameful. At least give us enough to purchase SOMETHING so it feels like compensation. I have no idea how they can fix this now, give everyone TS prizes seems fairest but lol at glu doing that. I just can’t believe that some people have had so many extra tickets and will win based on a glitch whereas some are averaging mid 50s and not even in top ten because of the glitches. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    There’s less than 24 hours left of this weeks SYS and I still haven’t received my Triple Threat Package that I purchased on the first day. What is taking Glu support so long? They really need to work on consumer happiness. 
    Well maybe because Glu don't want you to use them this SYS because maybe after all this glitches maybe they'll give everyone the TS prizes!! :wink:
    That’s hopeful. I ended up getting them but saving them for next weekend. I managed to catch up to number one on my trendsetters without them.

@AVINXX Just keep asking for updates. That’s what I do. They try to close my ticket half the time too. 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks used to get votes really fast, even before I exited the SYS window. I've send my 14th look 20 minutes ago and still nothing. This is frustrating. 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    This look is actually look 13 but it says look 14. It won’t ever finish. It’s been stuck at 48 for 45 min. And then there’s look zero?
    This happened to me last week. It never finished and was never resolved. I posted about it somewhere on here. I even had look #0 and my numbers were all messed up, exactly the same. The help desk kept wanting me to force close the app and then open it back up but not open any other apps on my phone. And I couldn’t not use my phone while I waited for them to figure it out, so I just chalked it up as a loss 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Does anybody find to be pretty weird that the sys results isn't immediately since today is the last day of the event? It's been hella glitchy asf though🤔I have to wait an hr afterwards for my submissions to see my results.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Final look - plus my highest lowest and favorite! 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Matching with @kadamisia, @ashleydianem and @thallisa
    I play on iOS 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Final looks... I’m currently in 4th place! I hope I get to stay there so I can at least get some k-stars 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @Smuckies @AmandaMKkh thank you both 💞💞
    iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Final looks... I’m currently in 4th place! I hope I get to stay there so I can at least get some k-stars 
    Just voted for you! you were popular pick! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nooooo! Those 2 points are killing me!😩

I was hoping I can pass her with my one more extra ticket but now I see from her eyes and shoes she’s going to submit more 🙄

iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I know the voting booth has been a mess and majority of people have been submitting off-theme looks (not forum dolls obvs) but now it’s Battle of The Brides up in here?? 😬
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My mom is complaining to me that although her score is 624 her TS board has her frozen on 603 points 🤔
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Bc of these danggone glitches my results is taking too long to come in, so I don't think that I'm gonna complete this event on time 🥺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I know the voting booth has been a mess and majority of people have been submitting off-theme looks (not forum dolls obvs) but now it’s Battle of The Brides up in here?? 😬
    👀 femme  fatale wedding?!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Well I officially give up. I know for a fact there are dolls who have the glitch in my group and also others who are using extra tickets to stay in top five; which kinda breaks my heart because their fighting a lost cause at this point. 
    So I have gone from 4th to 8th place in a matter of minutes lol I suspect when I wake up in the morning it will probably be even worse 😂
    So I put my hands up, I've had enough. This theme could of been one of the best but alas 🤷‍♀️ At least the earnables were great ! Anyways here’s my highest, lowest and favourite.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
     we were both second but she decided to submit another ticket, i was fine with that. but now she submited the same look twice? like what are you going to gain from it? chasing the first place?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

1st place isnt horrible dressing definitely not femme fatale most of the time. But she either used a glitch or just bought an obviously alot of amount of tickets. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Dolls, I have a question, I submitted my 13th look 10 minutes ago and I dont have votes yet, and that not normal, usually the last day votes come really fast, should I be worry?