🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Final looks... I’m currently in 4th place! I hope I get to stay there so I can at least get some k-stars 
    Just voted for you! you were popular pick! 
    Really? Ahhh thank you 💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     So how fast now votes come?🤔
    iOS player 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    My sister just texted me to say she got a free ticket on top of her scheduled one an hour ago, so clearly this still hasn't been fixed... so ridiculous...
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Any iOS planning on using a sparkler?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Currently 4th place, I hope ot stays that way! But not really hopeful for those players who cheated "legally "....

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited April 2020
    Smuckies said:
    Just a fair warning to those who wait to submit their last ticket or 2 at the end of the event...I usually submit my last 2 looks late within the last 15 mins, if I have a chance at winning trendsetters. However I decided to submit my 2nd to last look 50 mins ago after seeing others post about how long it’s taking for their looks to get votes and it still doesn’t have votes (iOS)...so I submitted my last one now too...This is worrying. It’s probably because so many players are getting unlimited free tickets (I saw yet another post not too long ago about how people are still getting unlimited /multiple free tickets) and clogging up the voting booth with duplicate looks. Just another reason that Glu should give TS to all players this week. I don’t think it would kill them to give everyone a hair and dress.

@KalindaKing , I know that you’re only the messenger with a lot of decisions that are made by the Glu developers but please help with having Glu gift the trendsetter prizes to all players this week. I don’t see how any other compensation can be rationally fair to your players.  The event has been unfair from the first minute and a lot of players are angry. It must be nice for players who benefitted with unlimited tickets, but what about the thousands of players that did not get any extra tickets? They had no chance from the first second they were placed in a trendsetter group with players who benefited. Please make this right. 

I was thinking about submitting last extra ticket(I bought it) But maybe it’s not worth it? What if that doll I want pass has unlimited tickets?🙈 now i really don’t know what to do. 
    Please @KalindaKing we need answers and this sys is so unfair  🥺
    iOS player 

• kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    So close 😥

That’s how fast I was then I thought I saw forum doll 😂😂

iOS player 

edited April 2020
    jhabs said:
    I personally would not use any paid tickets during this event.. that sounds like throwing money out the window lol 
    I actually needed to hear this. Thank you!😊 I just saw I window that I could finally win first place and couldn’t decide what to do. But it’s too risky ☹️ I’m going to save my paid ticket
    iOS player 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Smuckies said:
    Just a fair warning to those who wait to submit their last ticket or 2 at the end of the event...I usually submit my last 2 looks late within the last 15 mins, if I have a chance at winning trendsetters. However I decided to submit my 2nd to last look 50 mins ago after seeing others post about how long it’s taking for their looks to get votes and it still doesn’t have votes (iOS)...so I submitted my last one now too...This is worrying. It’s probably because so many players are getting unlimited free tickets (I saw yet another post not too long ago about how people are still getting unlimited /multiple free tickets) and clogging up the voting booth with duplicate looks. Just another reason that Glu should give TS to all players this week. I don’t think it would kill them to give everyone a hair and dress.

@KalindaKing , I know that you’re only the messenger with a lot of decisions that are made by the Glu developers but please help with having Glu gift the trendsetter prizes to all players this week. I don’t see how any other compensation can be rationally fair to your players.  The event has been unfair from the first minute and a lot of players are angry. It must be nice for players who benefitted with unlimited tickets, but what about the thousands of players that did not get any extra tickets? They had no chance from the first second they were placed in a trendsetter group with players who benefited. Please make this right. 

I’m having the same issue right now, I’m trying to submit my last 2 looks and I still haven’t gotten any votes after 30 minutes. Usually I get votes very quickly when I submit looks around 8pm or later. I don’t know if I’m going to get scores for my looks at this rate 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    1st place doll has 710 pts and 2nd place doll has 686 pts. I won't even bother fighting for 1st place this week so I'm saving my money bc this event is hella glitchy. Itll obviously be a waste of money for me since I have to wait 1 more hr before my results starts to kick in.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Voting booth is a mess. My kid tried submiting her last ticket on her profile and keeps getting error messages :/ this whole event is just a mess
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Ryley1e girl the event is extremely glitchy that I've actually submitted 3 more looks to complete this event. It took me approximately an hr to wait for my scores to come up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    The event ends in less than 20 minutes and I still haven't received votes on my last look, oof 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    The event ends in less than 20 minutes and I still haven't received votes on my last look, oof 
    Same Glu Tryna play us 👀
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I literally only need 10 votes to get my last earnable and submitted my last 2 tickets about and hour ago.  It seems I’m not getting the last earnable.  And I’m not getting any TS prizes as I’m in 7th place and only needed about 45 votes.  Considering I have an average of 51.5 in this event, I could’ve gotten top 5 easily.

Im kind of annoyed by all of this.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I think that I was just given two extra tickets! I kept trying to submit one look but a message kept popping up saying that I couldn’t. I’m assuming that this is the glitch. WTH is going on with this SYS?!!!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m so annoyed, I submitted my last look 40 minutes ago and still no votes, this event is ridiculous 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    This is ridiculous! I am not receiving any votes for the looks I submitted. 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    my last looks didn't receive votes either, how absurd this SYS
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020
    nvm
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Despite this SYS being a total disaster, here’s a few looks I spotted in the voting booth that I loved! (when I remembered to screenshot lol)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
     We all need and deserve to get all prizes! This sys is ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I saved my last two looks so I could use them last minute and now I’m not getting any votes! This is ridiculous because now I’m going to end in 2nd place while I was 1st the whole event.