🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

Despite this SYS being a total disaster, here’s a few looks I spotted in the voting booth that I loved! (when I remembered to screenshot lol)
    I know this isn’t her usual face, but if the last look isn’t @mikaylachimo I’ll be shocked. 
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    This is the worst sys ever ever ever!!!

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Now I wonder how this is going to end?🤔🤔🤔
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I usually use my last ticket closer to the end and now I’m glad I submitted it a few hours ago now 👀 I’m currently 10th so I knew there was no point in waiting.
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    My last two looks aren’t getting any votes and they would have put me at first place ...... I know other people are having this issue to, it’s so un  fair that so many players have experienced a disadvantage to this sys, I earned that hair and now I won’t get it 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @mikaylachimo omg I never find forum dolls in the voting booth! I am obsessed with this look, I’m glad it did so well for you! 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Can we send more than one Look at a time?
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Anyone else's trendsetters just vanish in the last couple of minutes?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    cool, cool, event ended and my TS vanished so even if I won anything, I can't collect.

FINALLY did. hate how the looks at the end didn't get automatic votes like usual. my last "free" look came with like 20 minutes left and could've put me in 3rd, but nooo fetch issues. But hey, at least the others in my TS group including the doll who had over 1000 votes got their free tickets.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I also waited last minute to submit my last 2 looks 😭 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got a drop of luck.  About 2 minutes before the event ended I started getting votes on my look.  I managed to get the last earnable and top 5 in TS.  That was way too close.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Last look at 0 and ended in 8th would've had 5th.
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @KaylaJ....I restarted my phone and it trendsetters was back when I reloaded the game
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs lol just saw your comment, you’re a real one for still recognizing me 😂❤️ those are my favorite lips in the game, if the color was changeable I’d never take them off  (@ glu cough cough hint hint)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @srtacarolcruz if you have more than 1 ticket available you can, but you run the risk of having your looks up against each other in the voting booth. This heightens the possibilities of scoring lower. 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I had my last look submitted earlier. But my daughter had trouble with hers and now she wont place in the top 5 nor get her earnable. 👏 this is not cool at all.this has never happened. And i swear if they do not give everyone the top prize i will not spend any money what so ever again. 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Can we send more than one Look at a time?
    You can if you have multiple tickets.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    My votes came in and I ended up placing 3rd! I'm so relieved. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I came in 1st place for the first time in 7 weeks, and I’m not even happy. I’m seriously so bummed out for people who lost to ticket glitchers or didn’t get their votes. So unfair. I really hope everyone gets the prizes tomorrow. It’s the least Glu can do at this point. What a disastrous event.  
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Just now catching up on the thread, and I wish I had been reading this an hour or two ago. I set an alarm to submit the ticket a half hour ago so I could do homework.  This is just ridiculous, there are a ton of last minute ticket buyers every week & looks always go straight in the booth the last hour.  The fact that people submitted their last tickets over an hour ago & didn't get scores is trash.  I can't imagine the number of extra free tickets people got today to make it so backed up.  So sorry for everyone who wanted these items & will never get them because of a horrible glitch & an apparent lack of effort to fix it..
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Calantha said:
    @KaylaJ....I restarted my phone and it trendsetters was back when I reloaded the game

I had to restart more than once and then the checkmark was there, but not the TS. what a damned mess this SYS was.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    OMG!!! I submitted two looks 30 minutes ago and in the last minute he started to count. I finally arrive at 5 but it was very stressful because I lost 1 look at the beginning and the other had free tickets or were tb!! I hope @KalindaKing could fix this. It was very unfair and stressful. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @KalindaKing my last look wasn’t counted so I ended up in 6th place when I would have been in 5th and got the dress, it was a ticket I bought. What do I do?!