🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I got first place! My average score was 50.5. This might have been one of my best SYS events 😊
    Order: highest, lowest, favorite

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Absolutely ridiculous. I would’ve gotten 1st place. And even better, I ended in 3rd place because someone got points (1 ahead of me). I never win 1st place with prizes I like, it was going to be the first time but oh well, looks like I have no luck. 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Smuckies same!! And I’m also not even happy! 

I got 1 extra ticket from the glitch that scored me a 49. This is my TS board. The only reason I don’t feel guilty about winning is because I would have won even without the extra ticket but I am disturbed by how quiet my group was overall. I ALWAYS have ticket buyers- always! This week I had none, and all of the dolls seemed like actual, real players. My TS board is usually filled with wedding-dress wearing TBs. I’m now fully convinced that those “players” are actually bots. 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Okaaayy I’m confused. I usually submit my last ticket 30 mins before the event ends and usually get votes in less than 5-10 mins, but today I didn’t get any votes??? I mean I’m grateful for placing at least in the 5th place, but I could’ve have been in the 3rd if I only got votes on my last look. I thought they already resolved this glitch issue 😓

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Granted shes just level 13 and i had her start late to get at least top 5 cause she loves the dress this is basically how messed up this sys is. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @HannahKKH omg that last one is me!! Thanks for including me, that was my best score this event 🖤

You look so glamorous @mikaylachimo! Would you mind telling me where the choker is from? I love it but I think I missed it because I’ve never seen it before 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Matching with @kadamisia, @ashleydianem and @thallisa
    @IzzaBee we look 🔥🔥 I love your eye makeup!!
    Rikk said:
    @HannahKKH omg that last one is me!! Thanks for including me, that was my best score this event 🖤

You look so glamorous @mikaylachimo! Would you mind telling me where the choker is from? I love it but I think I missed it because I’ve never seen it before 
    If im not mistaken the new collection they dropped the dusk one had that in it
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @mikaylachimo I’m SUCH a creep, but I knew that look was yours from the shoes😂 I love those clear shoes you have 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This was a close one!! I tied for 5th place 😅 
    Looks 12-14. Look 13 never did finish.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @rikk that choker is from a new kollection we got this update! you can barely see it In the kollection because the hair it goes with kinda covers it up, but it’s seriously gorgeous 

@jhabs lol omggggg, I knew I wore these shoes too often 😂 they just go with everything! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Well, this is sad.
    Came in 7th because I didn't get any votes in my last look.
    Not really asking for a reward or something like that. I just hope that this doesn't happen again in another SYS. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:

If im not mistaken the new collection they dropped the dusk one had that in it
    It is a Kollection called “dawn till dusk “which crack me up because I am thinking that Glu didn’t want Sia and Zayn to sue them for copyright. 
    IOS Player 
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    I am SO annoyed. I submitted my last ticket 15 minutes ago because I slept in late today and it messed with my timer. I got an error message about submitting an outfit with a locked item (even though I didn't). I changed necklaces and tried submitting and then it submitted it twice?  
    And then neither of them got any votes! My last ticket was completely wasted when I was 9 points behind first. I would have come in first even if this look tanked! I'm heartbroken. I really think that all submitted looks should be able to get votes before final places are decided. Just ugh. 
    I also submitted 2 extra looks 30 minutes before the end of the SYS timer, and NONE of them got ANY votes. I don't understand how the SYS algorithm works, but this is definitely unfair. 
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I always submit my last two tickets in the last half hour, and today they got zero votes. So instead of being third (due to obvious ticket buyers) I came in 7th. I've literally NEVER scored that low in the rankings 😭🤬😠
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My mom should have gotten 5th place but because her trendsetter score froze she ended in 7th 

What do?
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Would you like to understand why my last two looks didn't count @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas and @kokokokonut?

Thanks to that I stayed in 4th, I would certainly have been in first if it weren't for that and I really need these orange dyes.

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

Koakuma said:
    My mom should have gotten 5th place but because her trendsetter score froze she ended in 7th 

What do?
    Dont accept the prize. Glu needs to fix this. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Carol Davida after reading some posts about everyone having the same issues as me I decided to submit my last 2 tickets with 10 minutes of difference between each other and I did get the votes, but what the freck? This was the worst sys by far