🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    So, they didn’t count my last submission. Is a bummer.
  • elenaaa63kkhelenaaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    girls the same thing happened to me too.. got no votes on my last look and was just a few votes behind 1st place , which was a girl dressed soooo badly. So frustrating!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished second!

I was lucky enough to be in a chill group but my last look didn't finish, I barely got 12 votes in spite of having submitted it 35 minutes before the event ended. This SYS was such a mess from the beginning! I really hope we don't have another SYS until this extra tickets glitch gets fixed.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Hi! New to the form! I've been following this form silently like a ninja for a few weeks now.

But I honestly couldn't stay quiet anymore with the crap fest that was this SYS. I usually submit my last 2 tickets towards the 15-10 minutes left mark. It's a really good strategy to beat tb. But this...it takes HOURS to get any votes. I finished 8th instead of 4th or 5th because I summited my last tickets and purchased 1 for good measure. And this whole glitch thing is so unfair. This is a total PR nightmare.
    Yeah, I haven't posted/interacted before either. I have just been following the SYS threads just like you. I always do the same tactic as you do. Enter my final looks in the last 30 to 15 minutes before the SYS event ends. It has NEVER happened to me before. I agree that it is totally unfair. 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

I was perpetually stuck in 7th-8th place til Saturday from people who definitely benefitted from glitched tickets (or paid ones), but managed to somehow scrape my way into second place!

Didn't even benefit from any glitched tickets or use any bought ones, I think those who were all at the top must have missed a ticket or two, or maybe my average score of 52 pushed me to near the top? 
    Either way I am SO shocked, it was only today I reached 5th-6th place so I guess they thought they were in the top and gave up submitting (or went to bed at a reasonable hour seeing as it's almost 3am here and I need to be up at 6:30 to work on my dissertation lmao)

The relief is unreal, wasn't fussed for the hair but hellooo dyes and k-stars 💕 So upset to see so many incredible looks get such ridiculously low scores, and so many getting amazing scores but still losing to people who spammed weak looks because they got glitched tickets 😞 It was ridiculous how badly people interpreted the theme in the voting booth. Wish I could gift the dress to someone who wanted it but didn't score high enough to get it because their group were taking advantage of glitched tickets 😞
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Maree_kkh i couldnt agree more. I guess i feel i invested so much to quit but its literally only stressing me out. And i agree animals to cross has only made me happy. Hit the inbox if you want animal buddies ! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    My mom should have gotten 5th place but because her trendsetter score froze she ended in 7th 

What do?
    Dont accept the prize. Glu needs to fix this. 
    Gosh I think she already did 😬
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I hope they give us an update soon... Ima wait to claim my prizes 👀 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Anyone else ever have to try like 3 times to get your profile pic centered just right? Worth it lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Koakuma ur fine ! I just said that incase they wanted to pull the oh you already accepted the lower prize kinda thing. They better fix it. 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I lost a ticket, too. Votes never came in... I placed 2nd, would have come in 1st and I’m hesitant to collect the prize until this SYS glitch is addressed...like if I collect it, it shows I’m okay with the results...
  • heyyyyymelheyyyyymel Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So disappointed in this week’s SYS. Submitted these looks an hour before the event ended and no votes on any looks. Wasted my tickets. 💔
    Even though the event was a total mess this time, I loved the theme this week! Here is my favorite look 🥰
  • SweetPeaXOSweetPeaXO Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Just a fair warning to those who wait to submit their last ticket or 2 at the end of the event...I usually submit my last 2 looks late within the last 15 mins, if I have a chance at winning trendsetters. However I decided to submit my 2nd to last look 50 mins ago after seeing others post about how long it’s taking for their looks to get votes and it still doesn’t have votes (iOS)...so I submitted my last one now too...This is worrying. It’s probably because so many players are getting unlimited free tickets (I saw yet another post not too long ago about how people are still getting unlimited /multiple free tickets) and clogging up the voting booth with duplicate looks. Just another reason that Glu should give TS to all players this week. I don’t think it would kill them to give everyone a hair and dress.

@KalindaKing , I know that you’re only the messenger with a lot of decisions that are made by the Glu developers but please help with having Glu gift the trendsetter prizes to all players this week. I don’t see how any other compensation can be rationally fair to your players.  The event has been unfair from the first minute and a lot of players are angry. It must be nice for players who benefitted with unlimited tickets, but what about the thousands of players that did not get any extra tickets? They had no chance from the first second they were placed in a trendsetter group with players who benefited. Please make this right. 

How did people get unlimited tickets????
    jhabs said:
    Glu had a chance to make this right on Friday by cancelling TS and making it about the earnables. Now, I feel they have no choice but to gift all of the top items to every player. From competing against dolls with extra tickets to not getting scores on their final looks when they submitted with more than enough time, this whole event was a disaster. I know it must be hard to be Eggs or Kalinda and to have to come here and read all of us continue to bash the event, but I really think it’s important to highlight how disappointing this event was for all of us. 
    Agree with this so much more than to just react with "agree"- I feel like the people/developers actually in direct control of the app and the event who could have worked on the issues to fix them in time didn't, and I'm gonna assume that Kalinda and Eggs didn't get much communication from them (if any) about the situation, so they did the best they could in trying to amend things for us. I might be making assumptions about how it all works and have probably got it all wrong but the people actually in control of the situation (whoever they may be) didn't take our concerns seriously enough at all. I can see a lot of people giving up on SYS as a result of this- I was gonna but somehow got lucky in the last 24 hours but I'm upset to see so many people didn't, when they deserved a FAR better win than I got.

Those screenshots of glitches in peoples' games I saw earlier (maybe in the updates thread?) about a new system might be what's on the cards for us in the update tomorrow but I do hope it's a system that is fair to paying and non-paying players. And if there isn't a new system, I do still somehow hope that tomorrow peoples' wishes of getting the rewards regardless comes through, but I think that's wishful thinking from me, hahaha
    me thinking I was going to trick everyone and win 1st place by submitting my last 2 tickets in the last 15 minutes: 😎
    me after not getting any votes and ending in 3rd place: 🤡
    girl... same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Well, that’s great… I submitted my last 2 looks in the last 30 minutes because that’s when I wake up in my time zone. I always have, and I get complete votes in less than 5 minutes. I only had 27 points to reach the last earnable with 2 looks so it was a done deal. But no, I didn’t receive any votes on my last 2 looks and didn’t get the earnable I should have got. I would also have placed 3rd of 4th in TS: I had 3 ticketbuyers (or ticket glitchers, who knows?), so as always I never had any shot at 1st prize but I would have at least got the TS dress.
    I see from the forum now that I’m not the only one with missing votes but I don’t feel better for it at all.

Way to end a catastrophic event in an even worse manner. Not only did none of us get a fair chance at TS but we also got robbed of our earnables because Glu couldn’t be bothered to fix an event that went down the toilet in the first minutes! I am LIVID! I want my earnable dress!!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    and also .. me saving a bought ticket for last minute  JUST IN CASE only for it to go to waste and get 0 votes.. I'm a whole clown 🤣😂😂😩
    @anavibed agree so much with this, in previous SYS I'd submit like 30 minutes before the end (sometimes a lot sooner) and it always got me a decent bit higher than where I was. To see this not happen this time is absolutely mad. I swear previously the voting booth is open for ages and we can't claim prizes til every look reaches its max votes, but obviously that didn't happen this time which was unfair across all grounds. 
    Honestly your entire comment here is spot on and worded so perfectly. I'm so upset for you, but it's good you came on here to share your opinions. I think (more like hope 🙄) that the more players who raise their grievances with everything that happened this weekend might bring more attention to how serious this will be for Glu as a whole, in losing such loyal, long-term players who spend a fortune in the game. So many of us have been snubbed, and although I got lucky this time I'm reassessing the amount of money and time I put into the game for sure. 
    You deserved so much better from this system and I'm so sorry this happened to you Ana 😞
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Usually I submit my last 2 looks between 8:30-8:50pm and I have never had issues with my votes not finishing. I had submitted my last 2 looks around 8 pm and I barely managed to get my votes in time! If I had waited until my normal time, I definitely would not have gotten any votes at all. Luckily I was able to stay in the top 5 and get the dress
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I came in 6th place.😭 Also had problems submitting my 13th ticket similar to what others have already posted. First I got an error message that items worn were locked, but I was finally able to submit. It took a while to get votes which usually come in right away. Enjoyed the theme but disappointed that I couldn’t hang on to a top 5 spot. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.