🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Hope the next KKH update will solve the SYS glitch that happened this week. Stay safe everyone.

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    came in 4th, was not too worried about TS so i didnt bother with the tb war. highest, lowest, and favorite, along with some of my favorite looks!

iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i didnt think this event could have gotten any worse, yet here we are. im so upset for all of the players affected by the glitches this weekend. they were truly unacceptable!!!! its literally against any type of customer satisfaction to keep players in the dark about the unlimited tickets glitch. i understand it’s “business” but this business wont be a business without the customers! seriously ultimate betrayal..it actually boils my blood.
    anyway, i ended in 3rd with a really chill group and i would gift the dress in a heartbeat if i could. i actually think its hideous 😔
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    looks 10-14
    best/worst/2 favorites

• anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @snakiekkh thank you! Seeing the glitch happen to a lot (if not all) dolls is frustrating. This game was supposed to be our "escape" from the grueling reality the world is facing and our way to have fun/relax, but it ended up adding to our daily stresses. 

I hope we hear from the mods soon. Their short spiels and in-game calls ain't gonna cut for me anymore. I hope that this will be resolved in a very just and fair way for ALL KKH DOLLS not just a selected few. All KKH Dolls have rights, paying or non-paying. As KKH players who spend time and effort in SYS and events, we ALL deserve an explanation and an acceptable reason.
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2020
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I ended up in first place! There were a few TB/glitchers in my group so as I’ve told everyone I used a couple of extra tickets! I’m so saddened about how dolls missed out as they didn’t get votes at the end and I now wish I could give everyone these prizes as you all are deserving of them! 😞 Sending my love to all players ❤️❤️ I did these edits excited to show everyone how I styled them before seeing the comments, let me know if you don’t want to see them and I’ll take the photos down I don’t want to upset anyone 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    EDIT: Sorry I misread. 
  • DreamKKHDreamKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

These were submitted 2O minutes before SYS ended and didn’t receive any VOTES!!! 🗳😑

GLU YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!!! 

Don’t have Kalinda calling us with 3 diamonds either! 😤😡

That’s Not gonna cut it..

WE (the customers) wanted the SYS hair that’s rightfully ours IF we submitted Looks!

I’m contacting AppleSupprt for a refund. Clearly the “Triple Threat” bundle I bought was a WASTE

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This SYS was an absolute nightmare from start to finish. Hey Glu, have you ever heard the saying "if something ain't broken why fix it?" I seriously miss the old SYS format.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Looks 9-14

Came in 2nd place to what I think was a TB, but could have been they got extra free tickets. I hope we'll hear something from Glu but I won't be shocked if we don't. SYS has had a major hacking problem and ppl waste their money buying tickets against hackers, and Glu doesn't care. They only fix things that benefit the players. Next week SYS will be fixed only bc they want that $$$$$ from last minute ticket wars, otherwise I don't think they'd care. Glu doesn't take pride in their customer service, and I think we'll just be getting silence as usual. SYS should have been suspended on Friday but they let it continue so they wouldn't lose out on ticket bundle sales. The bar is so low, it's touching the ground...
    - Emmy
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I’m very fortunate to have ended up in a slightly chill group, really only one TB/glitch benefiting doll which I managed to catch up to but even so, this past weekend was such a mess. Thank you Glu for the three diamonds but like many of my fellow dolls have said, that is definitely not enough compensation for the unjust and unfair voting system. Anymore for me to say has already been said by countless others here on this forum so I’ll leave it at that.

All negativity aside, I’m fortunate enough to have landed second place!

Here are my highest scoring, least scoring, and my three favorite looks!

The TS dress definitely isn’t my most favorite (like at all) but if I ever need to use it for a future SYS, I could (please I hope not. Please no more themes that encourage the use of gowns/dresses/ball gowns/etc. Please allow us to be more creative!).

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    1st!! I’m chocked 😍 
    I never end up 1st, bc where I live Sys ends 3am. So I often miss last ticket, and can’t emergency-buy tickets to defend my rank. 
    But this time my score from last night stood it’s ground 😍
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I don’t like this dress but happy to be in top 5. Can’t belive how messy this SYS was...
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Dang I slept through the ending of the sys...and it was still messy at the end. Glu took the biggest L this week. This was an absolute mess from Thursday to Sunday...Compensation was joke...Clearly they were like Thursday was bad but how can further piss players off....oh yea let’s screw them at the end of the sys...Job well done g”L”u....
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well i sure picked a good week to miss the weekend events... what a mess! 😂 missed out on the really nice earnables tho.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 4th with 659 points, the top 2 had 777 and 852 points, not sure if they benefited from the glitch or if they bought tickets

The earnables are cute, especially the drink!🍸 The dress gives me more a carnival vibe rather than femme fatale, but it’s fine ☺️

Not a big fan of the trendsetter dress because I don’t like the shape of it, but maybe it’ll be useful in next SYS 😊 Glad I was able to get it though considering the mess this SYS!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    looks 10-14
    best/worst/2 favorites

Your look was  pulled into a favorite looks on an insta page!one of mine was too! @Chooky1116  found me and told me about it ! Loved all your looks 💕

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended up in 5th place thanks to ticket buyers and glitched tickets. My overall score was really good, one of the best I had (692).

Anyway,  here are my highest, lowest and favourite looks. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended up in 8th place :(
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

The glitch gave me an extra ticket so 13-15 looks 🥂

I submitted my last two looks an hour before the event finished and went to bed because it was 2 am, thankfully they got votes and I ended 1st🥳

And I did the math I’d end up 1st even without the extra ticket

@samanthakkh Congrats on your 3rd place, I loved every single one of your looks 💕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks and my TS board. Congrats to everyone who won a prize 😃

I play on iOS
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I was expecting Kalinda to call and say - as there were issues, here you go TS prizes everyone. Nope.