🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited April 2020

I finished 2nd. I was 1st for the whole SYS but of course like 1 hour before the end, the girl who was 2nd bought like 3-4 tickets and pushed me down 😒🤷🏼‍♀️ But it’s ok, at least it was quite chill group. I was confused this theme so much in what people really wanted, so my scores were mostly around 45-48 points, but I’m not complaining. Here is my least to voted look, most voted look and my favorite look 😊😊
    iOs player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I ended first! This hairstyle has so much potential but I can't wear it with this disturbing hairline.  I wish they could fix it by either changing the hairline or adding bangs. I really hope Glu does that because it would be super pretty

PS. No extra tickets (0 bought and 0 glitch tickets)

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The only promising thing for me in this event is that glu gave me back the 10 dyes I lost. Even if it did take 3 days. 
    I ended up finishing 6th in TS which I’m not gonna be mad at because I got 2 free tickets and my whole group was a mess from the start. Still, would be nice for this mess to at least be acknowledged! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    Luckily no one in my group was affected by the glitch. Starting a lil bit later has been helping me! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @helcabu your first look gives me Courtney Love vibes and I'm living for it!! 🖤
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Despite the mess of this sys I did really like the theme and making looks for it. Heres my lowest highest and 2 favourites. It was so fun getting to use darker hair for a change, and I love this hair with the silver whatever on it, its my new favourite. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I woke up this morning expecting my place to have gotten lower but nope I was still in 8th, so woohoo I’m 3 kstars richer lol
    I know it’s foolish of me to still hope that glu is going to rectify the situation properly but I can’t help but still be optimistic. I guess that’s what our “compensation” was for though earlier, and by not actually sorting this mess out. I can hold out hope though that something is said today 🤷‍♀️ Anyways congrats to everyone who won, and killed it with loads of beautiful looks. It was lovely to see despite all this chaos !
    Also here’s some lovely looks I saw while voting. When it was actually working properly. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @elettrahere yeah starting a lot later has been my tactic for a few months now, I do still land in crazy competitive TB groups from time to time but I think that's why the dolls in my group this week gave up towards the end!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I won 1st place on my TS group, and im really happy because this was my best SYS this year so far!! Managed to score witin the 40's on all my 10 looks :) 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I didn't do well in this sys & ended 8th... Managed to get to the dress tho. 

Congrats to everyone that won 1st place 🎉
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts

Here were some cute dolls I found when voting 
    I was going to post this yesterday but didn’t feel like it due to the mess that this SYS is. But I really like the idea of sharing cute dolls we find and wanted to recognize them. 

Still hoping everyone will get a solution to this disaster. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    @snakiekkh tbh I’ve never been this lucky on iOS. I’ve had an android tablet for two weeks now and both weeks I ended first with no ticket buyers starting some hours later, and I’m a free player so no extra tickets (and wasn’t affected by the glitch either)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @thesweetone awwww thank youuuu 
    iOs player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    It looks like Glu just doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Nothing new. They never do what’s good for us or what some of you dolls suggested 🙄
    So disappointing 
    iOS player 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If you came first would you mind saying if you bought tickets/got free ones just so it’s transparent? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    this outfit is growing on me 🥰
    I came in 4th with 715 votes. the girl who came in first got 1000+ votes and the ones in second and third got almost 900. I’m glad I didn’t like the prizes much but sad about not getting any dye.

iOS player
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    okaay guys this is ridiculous. Someone explain this:

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mandamay76 aw this is so nice! thank you for showing me! 💕

@AmandaMKkh thank you so much! congrats on your much deserved first place! your looks were beautiful! 😻
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m so glad I read the forum because I wasn’t going to. 

I submitted my last look about half an hour before the event ended and this is all of the votes it got. I wasn’t too upset because even if it scored a 60 I still would’ve been about 10 points behind 1st. But still, this is ridiculous.

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So I guess we didn't get an answer on this whole mess? Just our little apology gift? Did I miss a post because I could have! There was alot this morning!

• tatHEEianatatHEEiana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi lovelies! wasn't notified about the SYS event in-game.. :'( but got a chat from kalinda instead (or another character.. can't remember) that there was something wrong with the SYS event.. so i wasn't able to participate.. any of you lovelies didn't get to participate as well? 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Hi, Dolls! First time posting here and I’m feeling very sad that my first post is to say that my last 2 looks not even got a score, so I ended 10th. 

I feel completely heartbroken and I don’t even know why because my looks were receiving the scores just like every week (just looks 1 & 2 took +3 hours). So I left my last 2 looks to submit in the last 20 minutes like I always do. Because of it I lost the last earnable that I really like. 

I’m pretty sure my looks would score well enough to get the dress. I don’t care about the top5, but I care about that dress, and right now I’m feeling like a fool. 

I’ve been playing daily over than a year and I have never had an issue just like this one. I feel disappointed with all this mess.

-

Here are my last 2 looks that received a total amount of 1 vote 😂

Sorry for my english, it’s not my first language. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 6th place but I'm pretty sure that yesterday was showing me 8th place. Idk🤷
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I got two tickets from the glitch. But I didn’t know it was a glitch so I wasted one. And I don’t like that I had the glitch, I literally wouldn’t have used the extra ticket but my clock was about to stop and I wasn’t sure if it would stop the clock completely or act like it’s a paid ticket. So please forgive us who used the extra tickets, it wasn’t fair but I just wanted to make sure I got the rest of my free tickets. 
    Here my lowest (lol, when I couldn’t figure out what was going on before the glitch was revealed and I had a ticket that wouldn’t disappear), highest, and favorite. Ended up in second

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @evilhag

I don’t understand how your lowest scoring look is you’re lowest! It’s the epitome of femme fatale! Hahaha 😂 congratulations on second doll! Your two looks are gorgeous!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Edit to say I accidentally just commented nothing lol. My bad. But while I’m here, can the fact that most players final looks never got scores be addressed today???