KK:H Weekday TB Event 4/20/20 - Tapping to the Upcoming Update!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Woo Hoo it's Update Week!  And we're tapping for a TB while the clock keeps ticking.

Hey Kitty - Did you bring enough hats for everyone?

Sorry, just making small talk while we wait for the thread to open, and the SYS to come to an end.
Nothing really happens here till things wrap up over there.
So, what do you say we we declare this thread open and enjoy the rest of the night.:)

You heard it......Thread's Open. 
(so excited.  SYS ending soon, Weekend Event ending soon, then the TB starts, and we wait for the Update.  Good Times! Good Times!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hoping everyone gets some Kstars this Weekday event 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Have a nice week and good luck with boxes 😘😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Hi I’m looking and I have a question. I was studying abroad for my fall semester and miss a bit of the events and the items. I know it’s silly but would there ever be a chance I can buy those or a lost cause. 🥺🙏
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Last week was the first week I actually got to my last box, and within only a couple hours to spare. Is there a faster way to collect event points to open these boxes?
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Last week was the first week I actually got to my last box, and within only a couple hours to spare. Is there a faster way to collect event points to open these boxes?
    3h reality shows at Bel air,nothing else,just hustle,hustle,hustle
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    How many Kstars are you dolls saving for Kimiversary? I have 900 Kstars rn, should I save some more? My self-discipline is slowly decreasing :s
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Was the reward 20 kstars, 10 energy and 7 pink dyes? Didn't get a chance to look properly- not gonna lie I have missed the pink dyes so much recently, I never seem to see them in my daily boxes! Hope they're not being turned into more exclusive dyes though, I'll miss them if they are!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia- Please don't Post here.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    Was the reward 20 kstars, 10 energy and 7 pink dyes? Didn't get a chance to look properly- not gonna lie I have missed the pink dyes so much recently, I never seem to see them in my daily boxes! Hope they're not being turned into more exclusive dyes though, I'll miss them if they are!
    Just opened my game and got 10 kstars, 5 pink dyes and not sure about enegry, maybe 15?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @kadamisia I've got about 1,600 and I'm trying to save every single one til then just in case but I know the two (?) VIP events before then will probably set me back a lot as I'm a hoarder 🙄 Although I guess it depends on which items are included, someone on here included a great list of last year's selections (can't remember who it was and which thread it was in) so I can see myself going a bit nuts spending after months of saving them up 🤡
    @LydiaKKH ahh thank you, I must have gotten mixed up between energy and kstars. Really did get my hopes up for a second, hahaha!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2020
    snakiekkh said:
    10 energy, 10 stars, 5 pink dye

same about pink, I almost never see it in my game. My daily and black and gold boxes are full of purple and I’m lucky if I see a green. According to glu (dye exchange) 5 pinks are worth 1 of a more rare dye, and we got 5 peridot for this prize the week before last week... why don’t we get more pink? 🤡
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I only got 10 kstars and 10 energy??
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    noha62 said:
    I only got 10 kstars and 10 energy??
    Check your wardrobe! I didn't see them dropping on the screen but they are in my dye section 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    beba13 said:
    3h reality shows at Bel air,nothing else,just hustle,hustle,hustle
    Also I start an 8 or 6 hour event a couple of hours before the tb event and closer to time a 3 hour reality tv show in bel air and finish them once I get the tb event, that gives you a head start and you get the first black box while still having some energy for more reality shows 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @snakiekkh Tysm girl!! I'll try saving some more then.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @mikaylachimo this looks like more evidence that they might be turning pink into a rarer dye- swear if I see it in new Kollections or as a prize for SYS I'll lose my head 
    @kadamisia no problem! Good luck, it's gonna be a tough mission for all of us hahaha!
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Do any of you know how many K-Stars does it take to finish the Cloud Nine and Pretty in Pearl Kollections? 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Actually very happy with this black box...they go great with the earnable dress from the sys this weekend....and they completed some achievement up to level ten so got a bunch of k stars!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    My first TB box. Love to see it after the weekend 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I hope you guys have better luck than mine lol 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Great ..just great 🙄 I was so close like always 

iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I would’ve got kstars if I went with my old go-to spot 😢
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

First tb box 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Always nice after a vip weekend 🙌😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @PicThisTia you mean last year? well, the items might be available for the diamonds in the future or appear in the throwback box, but it will take some time, not now...
    iOs player 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

just missed kstars ah
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Wow... so ugly and boxes without kstars.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    🙃