Restarting game progress

cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
edited April 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
If I restart exactly what do I lose and what do I get to keep? I've purchased KStars, Diamonds, Exclusive Clothing Packs, and SYS Tickets (I have some unused); will all my purchases refresh and show on my account? As well as I've won the past 3-4 SYS events will I get to keep the clothing/hair I won?
Returning iOS player since 2014

Best Answer

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    You will start from scratch, no clothing event items, homes, cars, etc.  Yoyr purchased stars can be restored,  iOs  has a Restore Special Purchases button in the Star Shop, I dont know how the Kim's picks and fashion goals work, I dont believe houget the clothes or other items, I believe you probably get Stars equivalent to your purchase.  

You should think long and hard about this,  all progress relationships etc will be lost. Special items that aren't obtainable through TBs or Diamonds are  just lost.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    You will start from scratch, no clothing event items, homes, cars, etc.  Yoyr purchased stars can be restored,  iOs  has a Restore Special Purchases button in the Star Shop, I dont know how the Kim's picks and fashion goals work, I dont believe houget the clothes or other items, I believe you probably get Stars equivalent to your purchase.  

You should think long and hard about this,  all progress relationships etc will be lost. Special items that aren't obtainable through TBs or Diamonds are  just lost.  
    Yeah, I’m a little bit skeptical because I’ve purchased a ton of Fashion Goals, Kim Picks, and Diamonds besides the Stars I’ve purchased. I think I’m just going to hold off and continue my game as is.

I don’t care about my progress as much but I care about my event items that I’ll lose.
    Returning iOS player since 2014