🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    The decent thing to do it would be to inform us if the update is coming today, or not. 

People have enough problems IRL these days, without this additional stress. 

Thank you 🙏 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Ok, I'm sorry😂😂😂
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I think we just need to be patient, as always. Kalinda will let us know if/when the update will be live.
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I wonder if they're still sorting out this SYS mess, I've noticed Kalinda usually gives us a yes or no at around 10 AM my time, and it's almost 11:30AM here.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I just want to shout out my fav and my very first aura i got was  @SisSnappedLikeThanos christmas light inspired aura.  Its one of my favs and i had got it when i opened like 4 boxes (i have no self control i love collecting and was hunting that tulle dress)  😌 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Fingers crossed for an update today.  Then I can yell  “the update is here! Leave me alone!” And they’ll have to find their own headsets, charging cords, boxes of tissues,  lunch, fruit snacks....”.  I feel like a full time Concierge taking Care of them. This morning alone, I have found replacement  silicon ends for a headset, a little pocket knife that fell out in a closet, made breakfast, coffee, cornbread and now lunch.  Yet when I ask “ When you go downstairs would you take down the full laundry basket that’s at the top of the stairs?’  The response comes back....where is it? 
    So please, may we have the update now?  It’s my only escape.  o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Woohoo! I hope there’s something exciting, maybe even a pop up shop?! Hair pop up shop?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The update will go live on iOS, Android & Amazon later today! 
    And as always, Facebook gets it last 😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    The fix is probably coming in the update so Kalinda will probably address the SYS after the update is released
    The update will go live on iOS, Android & Amazon later today! 
    Thats "nice" but when are you gonna address the crapshow that was SYS? Thats more important to me then this "update".
    Hey! Sory to bother but what exacly happened on SYS??? Im asking because on Facebook everything was fine :S
    I’m really hoping for some good stuff this update, possibly a new pop up store & maybe the dye exchange in a permanent place!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The dye exchange should get its own new building!! Same with the hair pop up shop, all different buildings but in the same location
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    I find it odd they scrolled pass that thread to get to this one 💁🏾‍♀️ if she hadnt been on since yesterday she would see theres an overwhelming amount of comments on the sys thread. That should take first priority you would think. Instead of trying to distract us with an update as if that makes it better.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yay woohoo. Thank you Kalinda.  I’m locking the bedroom door and telling them I’m off today.  Yes.  Monday is fun day!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Did they change the App Store on iOS or something.. why can I not find where to update my apps lol
    jhabs said:
    Did they change the App Store on iOS or something.. why can I not find where to update my apps lol
    Yes, you now click the person icon in the corner and it should bring up your available updates
    yezx said:
    I find it odd they scrolled pass that thread to get to this one 💁🏾‍♀️ if she hadnt been on since yesterday she would see theres an overwhelming amount of comments on the sys thread. That should take first priority you would think. Instead of trying to distract us with an update as if that makes it better.
    I agree, but let’s remember it’s not Kalinda who decides what gets “out” and what Glu wants to adress
    I just think an acknowledgement would be nice on there. Even if its just i see and hear you guys l update you when i can. Would be acceptable. 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    jhabs said:
    They did and it is terrible :(
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @jhabs I couldn’t figure it out on my new phone for the longest time so not sure if yours looks the same but this is how I get to my updates. 
    Press that icon in the corner then pull down your screen to refresh

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited April 2020
    Usually i pass trough the SYS Threads because their always very long D:
    I just wish someone could summerize it to me :/ But no worries, i will check the thread then :)