🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I don't have my device at work so when the update drops please post screen shots here!
    iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Long story short, some people got multiple additional tickets because of some kinda glitch.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @LovelyEmma lots of people received extra tickets for free, in groups with other people who didn't get extra tickets. Also, we have always been told you can enter a look up to 5 minutes of the end of the event, and it will still get a score. But this time almost nothing entered approximately 30 mins or less from end got a score.
    iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Usually i pass trough the SYS Threads because their always very long D:
    I just wish someone could summerize it to me :/ But no worries, i will check the thread then :)
    So what happened is that SYS started and lot of dolls got free tickets. Some 1-2, some 6, some unlimited... others lost their tickets, some people lost dyes, again others did not receive the purchased tickets.
    we got 10 K-stard and 3 diamonds as a compensation. However it was not given only to those who were disadvantaged bc of the fact that some people had unlimited tickets but also those who had additional or unlimited tickets so it was a double win for them.

at the very end of the sys those who submitted the outfit 60 minutes before the end got 0 votes. I did too and that meant that I was 6th instead of 4th or 5th and this way I did not receive the prize...
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @kadamisia @AliBryant @dotti_h Thanks for explaining me what happened!!! Thats just INSANE!!! Im soo sory about what happened to everyone who was affected by this wierd glitch :S 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lilahswannkkh @HannahKKH thanks dolls!😊
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

When someone is able to, please post a screenshot of the Kloset itens from this update :)
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    We can sign up for a newsletter and get a free outfit
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    when is the update gonna get released for iOS damn I’m tired for refreshing the page
    iOS player
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Here for androids! 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Did anyone receive the e-mail when they signed up? I haven't gotten anything :(
    Thanks @therealChar!
    iOS
    Ohhh 2 Kash itens?? Im ok with that!!! I lowkey hoped the blue and black skirt would be Kash to cuz i freackin love it!!
    The banner looks LIT!!!!
    @KalindaKing will the newsletter be an option for all platforms?? Including Facebook?? :)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Most likely a galaxy and 1920s theme based on the outfits
    edited April 2020
    Also based on previews of the hula outfit its safe to say that investing in some swimsuits would be wise :) 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Has anyone on iOS received the update yet? It hasn’t come through yet for me but sometimes I do find mine is delayed (not sure why)
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Has anyone on iOS received the update yet? It hasn’t come through yet for me but sometimes I do find mine is delayed (not sure why)
    Still no update on iOS 🙈
    iOS player 

These shoes match perfectly with the outfit. The outfit dyes well but if i may point out the purse is just the one from the gaga sys with the big floral dress just not bejeweled. I signed up so you could see what it looks like. If anyone wants to see it dyed in all colors let me know.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Havent gotten mine either but mine is usually late even when other iOs players get it

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So they give us all free outfit 🤔 I think that’s cool ✌🏻
    iOS player 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    No update on my iOS either. EggsBananas once mentioned that Apple some times has delays with updates which is often why Android seems to get it before iOS.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @RachelLiebe the iOS update usually comes out later than the android update 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃