šŸŽ†v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited April 2020
    for those who haven't seen the outfit yet, exit the app completely and open it again. It worked for me
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Silz1217 Omg that fourth outfit in on the top row with the braids, if we donā€™t get that outfit soon Iā€™m revolting. šŸ˜šŸ˜›
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos not to make it even worse, but tbh this does concern me? How would they know what our last page was when they arenā€™t tracking every page we visit?Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I canā€™t decide if I should buy this outfit since it doesnā€™t seem like it will be available again. Since we canā€™t try on the different looks, can anyone show me how the hair, lips, and outfit look with this skin colour, hair colour, eyeshadow and eye colour that I use? Thank you

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    yezx said:
    Since youā€™re asking data from people located in the eu, this needs to be gdpr compliant, I was checking your privacy policy and I was wondering why you need to know about the sites we visit before ā€œnavigating to your servicesā€, what kind of insight does that give you?

Also friendly reminder you need to have explicit permission to save our ip-adress.Ā 
    I dont want to be the hater again, but tbh this seems very odd after all these years and I would really like confirmation you wont abuse our e-mails... If it could be used as a login to back up our games I would be the biggest fan, but a newsletter? What are you even gonna mention in it?
    Well, that's absolutely terrifying imoā€¦. Like why does glu need to know I spent 5 hours of my life watching old monster high advertisements and cryingĀ 

Lol relatable. Ā I just went from 'definitely putting in my email immediately, new outfit = no brainer' to 'yikes gonna see how this plays out first' reallllly quick.Ā 
    Ā 
    AliBryant said:
    @julia19 sorry I only have the lips

Lol the lips would look great if only we could change the colour on them! šŸ˜‚
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Still no update on iOSĀ 

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I am getting really impatient now
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    I am getting really impatient now
    There's not much to the update so I wouldn't think too much about it lol
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Okay now I'm ready to hit the dance floor šŸ™„Ā 
    edited April 2020

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @yezx Exactly. I don't like the thought of my (or anyone's) browsing being watched by a company that truly does not require it. I would like a moderator to address this because it feels like a huge breech of privacy? Maybe I'm wrong on that, idk.Ā 

(also, glu, sweetie, you don't need to watch my history to see what I just searched...)

I totally agree! Also friendly reminder that fb got a huuuge fine for doing the exact same thing...

yezx said:
    Thank you! The outfit is so cute
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited April 2020
    That thigh tattoošŸ˜

I just got asked to accept some similar security breaches for an ad company, but I didn't get the chance to read through it completely cause my game got updated.
    It's super creepy. I'm trying so hard to explain these requests in my head.Ā 
    Battery life leftšŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    Maybe they want to know where do we get the pictures for fashion suggestions..
    @julia19 forgot the hair (forgot it was in the short hair section lol) so:

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    So.... donā€™t update until Big Brother addresses their new rules?Ā 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Unfortunately most applications nowadays collect all kinds of user information, Glu is just like every other company, nothing new here. If you want to protect your stuff you should get a VPN and use Tor browser or the incognito mode (our IP address is visible always unless a VPN is used). Clean your history and cookies often. My point is that we leave a lot of digital footprints behind and a lot of companies (probably including Glu) are profiting from it. Checking the sites you visited before could also be a way of making the forum more secure, but you never know nowadays. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø If you check the game settings you'll see that the permissions are needed in order to access your location, storage and telephone(calls I believe).Ā 
    yezx said:
    @julia19 forgot the hair (forgot it was in the short hair section lol) so:

Thank you ā¤ļø I canā€™t decide if I should get it especially since we canā€™t change the lip colour, I'mĀ too indecisive when it comes to spending Kstars lolĀ