KK:H Weekday TB Event 4/20/20 - Tapping to the Upcoming Update!

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

First TB box. I mean not bad palette, just picked wrong spot 😂
    iOs player 
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

I mean could it have been better? Yeah, but at least I didn’t get a daily box item or Kash or Energy lol
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Second box. Oh well. 3 chances to get energy so of course 😆
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I legit just made my mom an instruction on how to play and when does each event start 😂😂 She was so confused 😂
    Edit cause I had to post this: my mom just called Kimiversary "Kim Versace" I CAN'T YALL 💀💀

This is so sweet! Love it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @dpeters Thanks!❤️ But she's still confused as heck, she just asked me if she can come back home if she's in Prague or does she have to stay there. Made me realise how complex this game actually is 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia lol it really is! I remember when I first started playing and I didn't know about the forum, there were things I couldn't figure out until I came here. I'm glad she has you to show her the way :lol: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Not a bad first pick. I use the weekday to catch up on my tons of storylines, so I won’t make it to the good boxes, so I’m happy with this pick! 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @dpeters Agreed! I was clueless before joining the forum 😅
    IOS player
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    @noha62 dye usually lands on the far left side of the screen
    @thesweetone @Poopnuggets69  yup thanks I refreshed the game and found them in my wardrobe 
    @kadamisia hahaaha, so sweet, also sweet how you wrote your mum which color means what - orange reality shows, purple parties and etc haha...actually i didnt realize until a few seconds later that it is actually in other language (i´m czech, so similar to polish hahaha) 
    iOs player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first box of this event. Damn, that black choker 🥺
    But I can't deny this dress is cute! I was about to choose damn white pants again 🤦🏻‍♀️
    @helcabu Thanks!! I always wanted to learn Czech (and any other Slavic language as a matter of fact), it seems like a cool language!
    IOS player
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Something about this tile and kstars, how many weeks in a row has this happened now?! Truly lost count. Probably jinxed it saying that but it's been a very good run 🤓
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    snakiekkh said:

Something about this tile and kstars, how many weeks in a row has this happened now?! Truly lost count. Probably jinxed it saying that but it's been a very good run 🤓
    Aaaand my second box was a pair of sunglasses which helped me complete All About The Swag 17, another 12 kstars! Feel like all this good luck means something bad is gonna happen hahahaha
  • jmacdjmacd Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    How many Kstars are you dolls saving for Kimiversary? I have 900 Kstars rn, should I save some more? My self-discipline is slowly decreasing :s
    How does Kimiversary work? Why do we need to save so many Kstars for it? Sorry if it’s a silly question, I started playing this year so I don’t know much about it! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Both my Black Boxes were Kash!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Can someone confirm that makeup and lips go on sale during the Kimversary? Is it all 50% off?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Not a Kstar in sight as usual! And I spent some on the bulldog for luxe goal but it was cool because I upped the pet achievement and I got 20 back through luxe- I was just keeping fingers crossed to get some in my boxes - but nope lol 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

3rd box. So close to the 40 Kstars 😫 also I’d rather win the daily GB items in these so I can stop seeing them in my final box!
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    First black box: Wasn’t surprised 🙄

Second black box: not bad 😁 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    jmacd said:
    kadamisia said:
    How many Kstars are you dolls saving for Kimiversary? I have 900 Kstars rn, should I save some more? My self-discipline is slowly decreasing :s
    How does Kimiversary work? Why do we need to save so many Kstars for it? Sorry if it’s a silly question, I started playing this year so I don’t know much about it! 
    There is traditionally a kloset sale where all k-star items are 50% off. In addition to that, there is a throwback sale where they bring back old items for purchase. And lastly there are usually high quality items available in the weekend events that people want to own/spend to open gift boxes.
    iOS
  • jmacdjmacd Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    There is traditionally a kloset sale where all k-star items are 50% off. In addition to that, there is a throwback sale where they bring back old items for purchase. And lastly there are usually high quality items available in the weekend events that people want to own/spend to open gift boxes.
    Ohh that’s great, thank you so much! I’ll start saving up my Kstars as well😅

Well, at least it's not dye!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere

Got this choker/necklace in my gold box (not like I need any more) but I am SO ready for another goth/alternative themed SYS at some point, even if I have to wait until next Halloween 🤡

My second Box. At least it’s some item 😂
    iOs player