🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So anyone submitted emails on iOS?🤔
    iOS player 

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Update on the April thing: I did the update even though I already had the April update and now it’s offering the May update once it finished. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Could anybody show me the makeup on my features please?🙏🏻
    Btw I don't know why people say that hairstyle is included in the 80-star deal. I got it for free but had to do some gig I believe..? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thinking about using the mail i use for spam, but you probably already know our Apple id too? 🤡
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I didn’t get the update on iOS until now 
    i afraid i won’t get it because the last update I didn’t get a notification and missed 2 events and one sys and when i checked my app store i updated it and realized the island sys was going on and misses two tickets so I submitted only 12 looks and didn’t manage to get the hair although i wanted it so bad 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

I update the April one 3 times and now it’s still April update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    thallisa said:
    So that’s it? 7 new items in the kloset and a recolored dress in exchange for my email? What about tb boxes and fixing trendsetters? 20 videos for everyone? Maybe some new facial features or makeup available in the kloset? New ways to earn diamonds? As always, nothing. 

I’m sorry, but few subpar clothes don’t excite me anymore and they definitely won’t make me forget about the horribly unfair and glitchy SYS we had this weekend. 
     You read my mind.  Well, you wrote my mind.
    Thank you @thallisa for putting it so well...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Btw I don't know why people say that hairstyle is included in the 80-star deal. I got it for free but had to do some gig I believe..? 
    Here is the makeup:

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @yezx Exactly. I don't like the thought of my (or anyone's) browsing being watched by a company that truly does not require it. I would like a moderator to address this because it feels like a huge breech of privacy? Maybe I'm wrong on that, idk. 

(also, glu, sweetie, you don't need to watch my history to see what I just searched...)

omg ily 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Is there an option to do the email later, or is this an update and done type thing?  Anyone from iOS done it yet?  I’m not really sure if I want to do it and then mess with them every time I come to the site, or not do it at all because it’s creepy af. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've just updated the iOS and nothing has changed lmao what the hell
    julia19 said:
    Here is the makeup:

You're amazing, thank you so much!! ❤️
    The dress is beautiful, too bad the makeup isn't that flattering on my doll :( 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    just got the May update available to download on iOS 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Is there an option to do the email later, or is this an update and done type thing?  Anyone from iOS done it yet?  I’m not really sure if I want to do it and then mess with them every time I come to the site, or not do it at all because it’s creepy af. 
    I tried it on iOS and it’s not working. You’re supposed to get a dress and a clutch and it takes me to the game and nothing happens lol
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Can someone post the free dress dyed?  I just wish it was either shorter or a high-low or something, it has so much potential with the detail around the chest & the pretty black sparkles
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    if we hit no thanks for the free outfit offer, will it give us the opportunity again later to sign up? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    if we hit no thanks for the free outfit offer, will it give us the opportunity again later to sign up? 
    Yes I clicked no thanks it it's still there when I click the weeks event logo 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Yeah I’m really sketched by this email thing. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you confirm whether we will have another chance to sign up for the email and get the outfit if we choose to decline now? 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kaydencekkh Gorgeous look!!! 😍 Permission to "borrow" it? 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @daphnekkh yes, I clicked no & it stays in the banners when you click on the predictive bullhorn
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also does the option for the email pop up right when you open the game after you update? I am afraid to open my game now 
    @jhabs it pops up right after the update banner, & you can still get it later if you click no thanks!!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    does anyone know if we have to use different emails if we have multiple games ? 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    I LOVE the head band but the hair under is just a no, I wish we had the head band on a prettier hair, I get that the flapper era was all about the short hair but it could still be cuter 
    It is cuter but it's not as authentic I feel like. Glamorous curls are always in but there's no such drive and edge to them as with shorter retro hair imo