Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @kaydencekkh Gorgeous look!!! 😍 Permission to "borrow" it? 😂
    Of course 😏😏😏
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I used my email but after reading these comments now I regret doing that... is there anything I can do?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m reading their privacy policy and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but we gave them an email address when we signed up for this website right? So they already have access to our email addresses? So for all of us on the forum, it’s already too far gone because they already have our emails from here, so we might as well give them in our game. 

Someone please tell me if I am not reading this correctly. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I feel like the email thing is a way for them to detect hackers and make money, we haven’t gotten Any special offers but I think they might have “deals” on kstars or tickets or whatever only sent through email
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @jhabs, I don’t think the issue here is them having our information. It’s about them using it for unknown reasons without our permission. 

Edit: I might be wrong, but I dont think I agreed with their privacy policy on the forum? Which is different from the game because you have the check off that box to explicitly agree with it..
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If you guys are worried about emails, I used my spam email. Anytime I’m open to receiving news or offers I give a separate email as I don’t want my professional email to be bombarded with mail everyday. I had no problem collecting the offer even though my Apple ID email is different.

*EDIT: PS. You could always provide your email, collect the offer, and unsubscribe. ;)*

I know this doesn’t exactly solve the whole SYS issue, and they still haven’t addressed it. But they are offering us a nicely detailed dress and purse for simply an email. Most if not all your apps downloaded on your device collect more data and information than you think. What GLU might be doing is no different. I was happy to provide my email for the free outfit.

I have also taken images of what the dress and purse look like dyed in every colour.

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Still didn't get the e-mail for the free outfit on my Android game... checked all my other folders, including spam, it's no where to be found. Glad to see I gave my e-mail for nothing..............
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Okay I still don’t have the update. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t even understand the whole tracking the websites we visit thing. What happens when I make a payment?
    (Yeah I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to these things...)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Still only 5 free videos, still getting punished for spending money on the game.  It's so frustrating that this is never addressed.  Glu would make so much more money, I seriously do not understand.  & if increasing the videos to 20 is a problem, an alternative would be to make each video worth 4 stars once you buy something so that the daily amount of stars stays the same.

Is this ever going to be fixed @KalindaKing ? Like, is there even hope? There's so many free players who would spend money on the game if it was.
    No there is no hope for that, we have literally been asking for going on 6 years and nothing has changed. 
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @kaydencekkh how would they track hackers through an email? I’m a noob when it comes to this haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Looks great in orange and opal and pink !
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I don’t know why but I  still a little bit afraid to submit my email. No one answered but Anyone on iOS submitted?😶😊
    edit: I just now saw Kalindas post. Now I’m a little relieved 😌 
    iOS player 

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I like the idea of sneak peak of what’s coming up in the game..but you never really add anything new unless you really are going to take off this summer & blow our minds
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am really exaited to see the Newsletter lil gifts on my game, the dress looks GORG and the purse is really nice looking BUT i wonder what Male dolls will get for free from signing up the newsletter 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I don’t know why but I  still a little bit afraid to submit my email. No one answered but Anyone on iOS submitted?😶😊
    I did
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    At least it dyes really well ! If we do end up having a galaxy sys, this dress dyed could definitely fit the theme very well 🤔 is this another hint ha
    edit: oopsy, refreshed and saw others have already shown it dyed, my bad 🙈

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
     So i still didn’t get the update and also the free kstar button directs me to the offers when i am supposed to watch a video 
    what is going on !
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Still only 5 free videos, still getting punished for spending money on the game.  It's so frustrating that this is never addressed.  Glu would make so much more money, I seriously do not understand.  & if increasing the videos to 20 is a problem, an alternative would be to make each video worth 4 stars once you buy something so that the daily amount of stars stays the same.

Is this ever going to be fixed @KalindaKing ? Like, is there even hope? There's so many free players who would spend money on the game if it was.
    No there is no hope for that, we have literally been asking for going on 6 years and nothing has changed. 
    So frustrating that this is the one thing they won't do for our money lol.  You would think that the second the forum players started telling everyone who joins that they'll lose 20 free stars a day if they spend money, they would have fixed it. I wonder how much money they would have made off of free players in that time??? Probably a lot.
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I'd love to buy this as I love every item. I wish I could without having to lose my free 20 videos 😭 
    Another update and nothing has changed yet!

Awh I love this offer, hope it shows up on my game someday soon.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I don’t even understand the whole tracking the websites we visit thing. What happens when I make a payment?
    (Yeah I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to these things...)
    This isn't ignorant of you at all! Most businesses now use a very secure payment system online, but you still never really know how secure it is, we aren't given that kind of information. 

I don't know too much about it, but I don't think glu would be able to get our payment details. But it's best to be cautious? I haven't given my email because I don't fully understand it either
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I love the gifts for signing up with email.  1st thing I did.....dyed it purple!  I love it, and why do I keep seeing posts about a galaxy sys?/ at least we could use the green Area 51 sure. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    tbh I really don’t care about this tracking thingy. they’ve probably been doing it for a long time. if they’re not, then another app is definitely doing it. our info is never safe on the internet. anyways, I really can’t wait for the sys on Thursday. I hope I have enough diamonds to buy new lips because we still don’t know how much makeup costs.
    iOS player