🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’m reading their privacy policy and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but we gave them an email address when we signed up for this website right? So they already have access to our email addresses? So for all of us on the forum, it’s already too far gone because they already have our emails from here, so we might as well give them in our game. 

Someone please tell me if I am not reading this correctly. 
    Do we have access to this websites privacy policy and t&c in full depth as the game app? I don't know how much it would differ, but I'd have thought a website can't get as much information that an app can,  I could be completely wrong 

I personally didn't didn't use my usual email for this site, I used one that I made for games etc that would send loads of spam.

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Love the outfit 😍😍😍

• kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I gave my email about an hour ago and haven't received an email.. has anyone else had this problem?
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Anybody else on iOS sign up and still not get the items? 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I game my email about an hour ago and haven't received an email.. has anyone else had this problem?
    I haven't received it either :(
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Stunning ✨
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I gave my email about an hour ago and haven't received an email.. has anyone else had this problem?
    Yes 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I LOVE the head band but the hair under is just a no, I wish we had the head band on a prettier hair, I get that the flapper era was all about the short hair but it could still be cuter 
    It's historically accurate
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Yes 
    Yeah it’s been more than 4 hours for me, checking spam regularly 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I think we all deserve at least some thing other then just a free outfit. I guess their gonna just ignore this sys. What gurantee do we have that anythings fixed? 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Got the email, but it looks like this  :/@KalindaKing

Edit: finally got it! Thank you! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    My app still hasn’t updated 🥴
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I caved and used my spam email. I do like the dress but it's not my fav (if you know my doll you know she's usually in all pink lmao) I LOVE the dress in orange dye but I've never had more than 2 of them 😩

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Love the dress and the bag.. 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    JustinM said:
    So wait this update was so boring??? Not even new quests? GLU WAKE UP EVERYONE IS STAYING AT HOME NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING THE MOST PEOPLE AND MAKE MONEY 
    this so much! i'm so disappointed in how glu handles everything tbh. other games i play started #stayathome events, gave daily special gifts and increased the number of weekly events to keep people engaging and playin. some even gave their players the elite membership free for 2 weeks (the equivalent to kkh's VIP). but here we have glu doing the bare minimum once again and then toss 10 kstars our way thinking that's gonna do the trick while they keep ignoring our actual requests and leave us in the dark when it comes to SYS complications...their only #stayathome idea was having a "sale" and things were only 25% off, it's a complete joke. they could at least let us have a weekly free TB box but it doesn't seem they care about their customers at all tbh 😒
    can we talk about other games here? because im lacking any other entertaining games to play 😁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

can we talk about other games here? because im lacking any other entertaining games to play 😁
    @eligur  I'msorry but it is specifically against the rules to discuss non glu games.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Liv_S said:
    My app still hasn’t updated 🥴
    What platform do you play on?  Android got it first , then iOS.  Try shutting down your device and going back in?  Make sure you have plenty of room, and a good strong WiFi signal.  Close any unnecessary apps, and try again.  Good luck let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Omg can anyone help me please? I hv male doll when i saw a new item(ALELUIAAAA) I WAS HYPER To get it so i gave my game mail. When i went to check it it took me to game but i got nothing so why ????. Can i try switch mail? Might be i used wrong mail? I dont know please anyone just help out anything is better than nothing. Guys been drying on game far too long. Thank u.