🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Finally, after a month of playing a wonky game, having to randomly tap to get what I want and not being able to see any of my currencies, it’s fixed. It has been such a nightmare I barely touched the game during this quarantine. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This is the dress dyed orange which is the best IMO (but as I said before I've never had any so I can't dye it lol)

Can we get the dye exchange back please?? I wanna trade all my red dye for orange. Red dye is the polyester of fabrics compared to orange 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Would have been nice to get a storyline since we're always home now anyway.
    Platform: Android

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I updated on Android and put in the email right away, it’s been hours and there’s nothing (been checking spam) is there any way to make sure I didn’t have a typo? Is there anyone else who still hasn’t received the email? 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @KalindaKing please can i switch mail? I didnt receive my free outfit after clicking on mail to confirm. I did it twice but might need other mail? Ppl saying to use spam mail. How can i try unsubscribe and try again? Thank you
  • jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    I am having the same issue with the free gift. I updated on my iPhone and filled in my email address but up until now I have not received a email response In my inbox...
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’m in love with the eye make up on the right, has it been released already (& did I miss it) or do you think it’s one of the items this update?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’m in love with the eye make up on the right, has it been released already (& did I miss it) or do you think it’s one of the items this update?
    Nope i have not seen that makeup yet. So probably gonna see it soon 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @KalindaKing is sys fixed ? I dont wanna play if its gonna be unfair and glitchy 🤷🏾‍♀️ cause i could save myself the disappointment.
    yezx said:
    Nope i have not seen that makeup yet. So probably gonna see it soon 
    Oh god, then it’ll definitely be a GB item. I like it a lot less already 😂

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Got it~ 💖 Thank you Glu 💋

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Happy update! (Kinda) and happy 4/20!!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    can someone please confirm that the jumpsuit from the pop up shop is not available in the kloset in the new update?
    also... did guys get a boom box? or did they already have one... ???
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv it isn’t in the kloset, it would be included in featured items if it was 😊

Make kkh great again: 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    ok.. thank you, @yezx i think i'm going to go ahead and get it before i update, then... i should be able to finish the storyline after i update, though, right?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited April 2020
    I think you can buy it as long as you have the storyline? But I’m not 100% sure...

edit: wait let me check on my side game @luvs2gruuv !

Make kkh great again: 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @luvs2gruuv the pop-up shop is still open after you update!
    @luvs2gruuv okay, so on my sidegame I did do the update, but I havent finished the storyline and the 3 dolls are still in the pop up shop! So this definitely confirms that they are purely storylinebased and wont be added to the kloset 😊

Make kkh great again: 
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

I think the dress is pretty, but needs to be more versatile. Btw when is kimversary because i only have 31 k-stars and i plan on buying a star pack soon. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut  I feel like we had a kimiversary information thread last year and I think we should reopen it haha I think it would be helpful! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @JazzyLove07 I’m not sure the exact date but it’s toward the end of June. I would wait to buy a star pack because they might be on sale during Kimiversary. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We have  to  wait till I get the go ahead for the Kimiversary thread, but......i'll see if I can get a rough uude a of when. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    not sure i’d be able to work for a company with such bad customer service. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Hey y’all! I’m new here, but I’ve been lurking for a while. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut okay awesome! even if it’s just an informational thread with common questions/answers! Like “what is kimiversary, when is it, how should I prepare?” I keep seeing a lot of the same questions and I think it would be so convenient if all the info is in the same place😊