šŸŽ†v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are still having issuesĀ  with the emailĀ  sign up outfit, and you have checked sPam I can check for alternatives tomorrow. I'm sure there is another way to get you enrolled. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Is glu not gonna address the issue of players not receiving an email for the free items ?!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are still having issuesĀ  with the emailĀ  sign up outfit, and you have checked sPam I can check for alternatives tomorrow. I'm sure there is another way to get you enrolled. :)
    No worries @kkh_nataliiee we'll figure it out tomorrow.Ā  it's after 10pm here in Eastern time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Can we at least have 50 kstars with this monthly subscription šŸ„ŗšŸ‘‰šŸ½šŸ‘ˆšŸ½
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My daily reminder that i STILL have not
    a) heard back from Glu support
    b) recieved the 50 Kstars that i EARNED
    And
    c) recieved the free outfit despite receiving the email and clicking the button that redirected me to my game.

If you cant tell, I'm starting to get a little frustrated herešŸ™ƒ
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hey yā€™all! Iā€™m new here, but Iā€™ve been lurking for a while.Ā 
    welcome! šŸ˜Š
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Thank you!
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Is it just me or are there any of you who did not also received the free outfit??? šŸ˜¬

edit: Just got my free outfit. Thank you Glu!

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Hi @CryingKim! Have you updated your app? Once done, when you launch KKH it will ask for your email then a verification link and then you will receieve the dress and bag will. šŸ˜‰
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    No worries @kkh_nataliiee we'll figure it out tomorrow.Ā  it's after 10pm here in Eastern time. :)
    I hope so ā¤
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Did the update make anyone's dyes disappear? Because before the update when we got our play apart together rewards I had a lot of dye, now it's all gone.
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

I think the dress is pretty, but needs to be more versatile. Btw when is kimversary because i only have 31 k-stars and i plan on buying a star pack soon.Ā 
    Kimiversary is in June, wait until then to buy a star pack, they usually give you double the amount of stars free.
    iOS
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    i used to work for a fast food restaurant and every week a different machine would have some problems and the backlash we would get from the customers used to be insane. i used to get so upset at the corporation for providing us with crappy equipment because obviously being in the restaurant WE would have to deal with angry/rude customers when it was never really our fault. i can only imagine how kalinda feels but if it were me i wouldnā€™t stand it.Ā 
    Same. I pretty much know what it feels like when angry customers attack you for something that you really have no control of. Iā€™m also working as a customer care advocate for a certain company which has this thing called ā€œZestimateā€ and girllll, I mean the level of attack people are doing sometimes is insane. I just got used to it and try to respond to them as diplomatic as I can even though theyā€™re cursing you here and there šŸ¤£ so props to Kalinda; being a moderator for this game is really tough.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Do guys dolls have throwback items added to the kloset during Kimiversary?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    This is the outfit the guy dolls got for signing up for the email. Shirt and bag.Ā 
    Oh this is awesome, that guys also got items!! I hope you don't mind but I used your pic in the Encyclopedia thread to show the guys' items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @LindaVB Iā€™m honored ā˜ŗļø
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    The new dress and bag are gorgeous, thank you glu for this pleasant surprise!
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    In the next SYS, i really wanted this items so badly.Ā 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

I prob could submit the 1st,4th and the last item if you are iosĀ 
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Sadly, I don't think the 4th handheld is available yet :(
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @kadamisia welp.. thatā€™s disappointingĀ 
    @beba13 im on IOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @kadamisia welp.. thatā€™s disappointingĀ 
    @beba13 im on IOS
    We can try and see ā˜ŗļø
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I just updated my App and now its not starting šŸ„ŗ they tell me check your connection but its connected and everything is fine but it wont just openšŸ˜­ what to do?Ā 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you tell us how many diamonds will makeup options cost? ā˜ŗļø
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Viva la glam šŸ˜
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    thallisa said:

I just want to clarify that all the complaints posted here are not directed at Kalinda or eggs, at least not on my part. I understand that reading all this negativity might be upsetting for them but writing on the forum is also the only way our opinions might be heard somehow. And i think everyone will agree with me that our frustration is only caused by Gluā€™s decisions and we know that Kalinda and eggs are not responsible for them.

Honestly, I wish I had some nice things to say about the game lol I still compliment the clothes when I like them, but thatā€™s also the only thing I can do because thereā€™s nothing else to comment, nothing that would improve the gameplay is introduced anymore and if thatā€™s not enough, weā€™re starting to get glitchy fiascos like femme fatale SYS. Watching this game go down the drain is just frustrating.Ā 

Completely agree šŸ‘šŸ»
    I don't think that Glu will implement our suggestions though. Seems like they don't care about this game anymore.Ā