Free outfit with special offers

gen1167gen1167 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So I used my email to sign for the newsletter and it said it sent me an email so I have to confirm it, I’ve been waiting for a while and I haven’t received an email..?

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Es verdad también sigo esperando el correo de confirmación para obtener un outfit gratis y nada que llega
  • dotsandstripesdotsandstripes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did you check in your spam folder? A lot of my emails get caught there. Mine came within ten minutes. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Please post in English  only @d98.  You can use Google translate to get the English translation and post that..

regsrding Newsletter sign up issues, 1st if check your Spam folder.  And as soon as I hear back on how to confirm your sign up.  Perhaps a typo?  As soon as I hear anything, I’ll pust the info. 

If you cannot wait, you can always send a ticket to support and ask them.  If your answer comes 1st, please pist it here.  ;) thanks and sorry you are having problems,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    yeah I would also recommend checking your spam folder, mine was caught there.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have the STAY ON TREND popup box on my game (iPad) but it doesn't allow me to enter my email address.  I click in the "Email address" box to enter it, and then a different box pops up that says "ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS" with an "Okay" button that sends me back to the STAY ON TREND SCREEN.  But it never brings up the ipad keyboard when I click on the email box.
  • HolidayHartHolidayHart Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The confirm link in my email is broken. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The confirm link in my email is broken. 
    What do you mean by broken?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    :)Hello check your email in the spam area and there you can find how to confirm your email to win the outfit
  • nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    i’ve been waiting for hours and still haven’t received an email anywhere :/ 
  • Gigi77Gigi77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi, i did receive the confirm mail, but when i want to confirm, i only see error and the link does not work!  :confused:
  • Gigi77Gigi77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I have the STAY ON TREND popup box on my game (iPad) but it doesn't allow me to enter my email address.  I click in the "Email address" box to enter it, and then a different box pops up that says "ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS" with an "Okay" button that sends me back to the STAY ON TREND SCREEN.  But it never brings up the ipad keyboard when I click on the email box.

Try just typing or touching the screen without hitting the ok button.  It's awkward but it was like that on all 3 games, so avoid the ok button and just tap the screen elsewhere, the keyboard pops up its just tricky.   Give it atry
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FluffybunnyFluffybunny Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thank you for the suggestion!  In the iPad game, it brings up the screen with the free offer and a place to type your email address. As soon as I touch the screen when email address is (so at this point it should bring up the iPad keyboard) it does NOT bring up the iPad keyboard, instead it displays the “ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS” box, with only an OKAY button. As if I had forgotten to put in the email address, but it doesn’t allow me to enter my address. Then it takes me back to the free offer screen.  
    I know exactly what you mean.  it was like that for me, honestly took me about a minute of "tap ok" "keyboard disappears"  I wish I still had one game to do it, so I could tell you exactly how I got the email addy in. 
    If you had it, and I had the same situation in all 3 devices, we can't be the only ones.  but since I can't tell you step by step, my suggestion is to send a ticket to Support, tell them you can't enter it, give them the email you want to use, and ask if they'll generate the email with the link, and you can do it that way.  (maybe they'll just fix the button issue?) Either way, keep us informed.  I don't want anyone falling through the cracks on free clothes!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • s4r4hg87s4r4hg87 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It did that to me on my iPad but if you just start typing when that enter email box appears then press ok after you’ve typed your email address that will work