šŸŽ†v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma how does the Facebook update work? Do you play on a PC?Ā 
    Its just an update like all the other platforms get lol
    And if i play on Facebook, of corse its on the PC :PĀ  Cuz if i played on a phone or tablet i would play on iOS or Android :PĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Due to an unexpected issue, the new update will be delayed for Facebook. We'll give you guys an update when we have more info on when the update will come out. Sorry about that @LovelyEmma!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Due to an unexpected issue, the new update will be delayed for Facebook. We'll give you guys an update when we have more info on when the update will come out. Sorry about that @LovelyEmma!
    *sigh*
    Thats sad but thanks for coming here and telling me whats happening!!! I apriciate you coming here to tell me that :)Ā 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I didn't get the free items and I got the both emails. I have also problems with free offers for diamonds. Didn't get diamonds for videos and other offers :(Ā 
    Android Player KKH
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I wish I could afford this right now šŸ˜©
    Also I wish Glu make next FG cheaper šŸ„ŗ please

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    definitely not saying people are attacking them lol. and definitely not saying the complaints here are not valid. i was simply pointing out the fact that its a hard job. šŸ˜Š
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

It's been 4 days since i submitted a ticket/heard anything from GLU, and absolutely nothing has been resolved. Recieved an email asking me to complete a survey on their customer service thošŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Regardless if its hard or not these points are valid. I feel zero sympathy for them at all. Who do i feel sympathy for? The many longtime players who continue to get screwed by a company who cant even acknowledge when they messed up. I feel sympathy for the many who lost money on tickets and who lost earnables and kstars threw a glitch that hasnt been addressed if its been fixed or not. I feel sympathy for players thats who i feel bad for.Ā 
  • kaciekakeskaciekakes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    yezx said:
    I have another question, your legal department will definitely be sick of me, but according to the AppStore the game is for everyone age 12+? How does that comply with the gamble techniques of trendsetters? Is it legal for minors to gamble? Since youā€™re really spending money on tickets without being certain you will be #1? You will probably say ā€œto finish the event and earn the earnablesā€, but if someone is able to get the last earnable with only 14 tickets, then thereā€™s nothing to justify that purchase anymore? Well except for the purpose of gambling to get the #1-#5 prizes?Ā 
    Just wondering...
    I see what youā€™re saying but I think youā€™re kind of reaching with that one. Itā€™s not gambling. You have a choice to buy tickets or not. It would be different if you HAD to buy tickets. Plus the reward isnā€™t money or anything actually valuable. Yes the TS prizes may be of value to some of us players but it doesnā€™t actually hold a real value. Therefore not gamblingĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thanks for replying @kaciekakes, I simply asked because I wondered, gamble rules differ from country to country so I really didn't know. I agree, it isn't valuable to us, but it definitely is to Glu, because they do advertise these items as exclusive, since we will never be able to get them again. So I guess there is "some" value to it.
    So if you're not buying tickets you're not gambling, which I understand, but are you sure that automatically means people who buy tickets aren't gambling? The outcome still mostly depends on chance (instead of skill - which my TS winners last couple of weeks definitely prove), isn't that like thĆ© requirement of gambling?Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • kaciekakeskaciekakes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    yezx said:
    Thanks for replying @kaciekakes, I simply asked because I wondered, gamble rules differ from country to country so I really didn't know. I agree, it isn't valuable to us, but it definitely is to Glu, because they do advertise these items as exclusive, since we will never be able to get them again. So I guess there is "some" value to it.
    So if you're not buying tickets you're not gambling, which I understand, but are you sure that automatically means people who buy tickets aren't gambling? The outcome still mostly depends on chance (instead of skill - which my TS winners last couple of weeks definitely prove), isn't that like thĆ© requirement of gambling?Ā 
    The TS prizes donā€™t have value. No monetary value or rarity value. Only in game value, and honestly even in the game itā€™s not that much. It depends on how much players like it. Anyway, when you refer to the legalities of gambling, you have to look at it from a different perspective than just a player of the game. No you are not gambling. As I said earlier, it would be different if you were required to buy tickets. Ticket buyers are purchasing tickets that have no value to try to win things that have no value.Ā 

I do understand what you are saying. Itā€™s a similar concept because you are playing with chance. But, as I said before, itā€™s *technically* not gambling, which Iā€™m sure is why Glu does it. Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™ve sounded harsh, we just have so many other problems with this game right now lolšŸ˜‚Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @yezx that question about gambling had me stumped before, but it just dawned on me that this game would most likely be likened to any arcade game at Chuck e cheese or Dave & Buster's... You can put limitless money into the games..Ā  you may get a high enough score for it to spit it 0 to 100 tickets, and then you can get yourself a crappy or an awesome prize from the prize counter... But there are no guarantees... Did that analogy make sense?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    I just updated my App and now its not starting šŸ„ŗ they tell me check your connection but its connected and everything is fine but it wont just openšŸ˜­ what to do?Ā 
    Is this still happening?Ā  Make sure you have plenty of room on your device, a strong wifi and close any unnecessary programs or apps.Ā Ā 
    Do you have your Hollywood ID number saved somewhere?

What platform are you playing on?
    @ko@kokokokonut Thanks god its fixed now and the app statred normally šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ»Ā 
    Thankyouu soo muchā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Just saw this on some facebook group šŸ˜‰

I KNEW IT!!!! FINALLYĀ 
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Katinkae said:

YasssšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» I see what you did there glušŸ™Š
    Stay positivešŸ¤
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Wow this really worked!! I'm seeing hackers in FB posting that since they don't have SYS anymore and that stuff they are adding people and gifting things to spend their 10000000000+ k-stars because now they're banned.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Wow this really worked!! I'm seeing hackers in FB posting that since they don't have SYS anymore and that stuff they are adding people and gifting things to spend their 10000000000+ k-stars because now they're banned.
    They have a loophole. If the get to 50k kstars they somehow get it so GLU Should take a note and start checking them...
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @yezx that question about gambling had me stumped before, but it just dawned on me that this game would most likely be likened to any arcade game at Chuck e cheese or Dave & Buster's... You can put limitless money into the games..Ā  you may get a high enough score for it to spit it 0 to 100 tickets, and then you can get yourself a crappy or an awesome prize from the prize counter... But there are no guarantees... Did that analogy make sense?
    I donā€™t know Chuck e cheese of Dave & busters, so please correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but is it like a Ā coinpusher machine where you just put money in and you get points? And thereā€™s prizes for points? Like 200 points for a bear, itā€™s just not sure when you will get 200 points? Iā€™m not sure tbh šŸ˜… if you had a picture i might get it better.Ā 
    If itā€™s about that, i donā€™t think the analogy is right, because at a certain amount of points youā€™re sure youā€™re getting a prize (youā€™re just not sure at what cost?), like with a cap, if the final ts prize was to say 600 points, youā€™d get there eventually, youā€™re just not sure how many tickets it will take?
    Honestly if they would add a cap or release those items again (even if its after a year), this wouldnā€™t bother me so much lol...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I hate to sound like a broken record here but still no dress and no handbag for giving yā€™all my email address... I received the emails no problem, just not the in game stuff.Ā 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Still nothing. Not even a reply from support.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Can you hear me cackling from all the way out here?
    I wish I was in that group to see the tea being spilled and karma striking true lol