🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you guys at least tell us if in the next upcoming SYS will it happen again? To send the look 2h, 1h, 30min before the event ends and not count?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited April 2020
    That is such bull, we’ve been told many times before we can not be given the prize after the event has ended. Multiple times my last look votes haven’t come in and if they did I would have won.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wasn't affected by the glitch but it would be nice to have some sort of explanation or apology regarding the huge mess that was this event. I'm so sorry to everyone who missed on prizes. I know we got stars and diamonds but that was before the madness that happened by the end of the event with votes not coming in.

However, I still hope we will get some answers in this week's SYS, I think we all need to be assured that the glitches were fixed and won't happen again, otherwise I would prefer to not have a SYS event until everything is working again.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Some honest players be in there. Theres alot of ticket buyers and yes some hackers. I think the glitch benefited both so no way to tell if they were and i think glu wouldnt reward someone if they could see they were a hacker. Or at least i would hope not. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Some honest players be in there. Theres alot of ticket buyers and yes some hackers. I think the glitch benefited both so no way to tell if they were and i think glu wouldnt reward someone if they could see they were a hacker. Or at least i would hope not. 
    Agreed, not everyone in there is a hacker! I just always see way more posts of hacked games coming from fb than on here, which makes me think there’s more hackers on there than here. Def not saying everyone there is a hacker tho 

Just for proof this is what they sent me and since havent replied with any info about who i can speak to about anything. 10 kstars is mediocre in my opinion.
    Lmao who do I message to get my hair extra stars and dye that should have been mine if my last two looks got votes? 

I don’t even want to play in the next sys now because what’s the point of I can’t even earn what I deserve to win
    Bottom of this page hit the contact us button and follow the steps! Thats what i did.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry that many of you had issues in the Show Your Style: Femme Fatale event. We are trying to get our servers ready for Show Your Style to reduce the number of connection issues. As I mentioned, when we tried to resolve the issue where some players lost tickets, it led to new issues in the last event. The next event should operate more smoothly; however, if you have issues in your game, please post on the forum or contact Glu Support for help. As for your last looks, the sooner you can submit them, the better. I recommend submitting your last look at least 10 minutes before it ends. We'll continue to monitor the event and do our best to reduce the number of glitches in Show Your Style.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    God the Femme Fatale sys was such a horrible mess and after reading all the previous post; I'm sure Glu is having a big headache over it. 

Regarding submitting looks 10 min before event ends is valid and has worked before and many players use that strategy, but due to the glitch this last sys had it cause problems with it.
    What Glu should have done was gave us a call stating "Warning; due to a glitch in this sys event please use caution when submitting looks as there might be problems that could present itself"

I'm playing another game and they are giving players a daily log in reward for being lock inside cause of the Virus, a nice gesture.
    At this point it would be a nice gesture for Glu and a way to resolve this mess is to give the sys prizes to everyone, extra dyes for male dolls/winners of the prizes.

Now, lets hope Glu has found the problem and fixed everything for the upcoming sys.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Rikk said:
    ...Personally I’d also be happy with diamonds so I could buy something with a better hairline #justsaying
    OMG, I just spat out my Chai Latte!!!! #Iwasnotprepared
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Please stop talking about hacking. There are enough issues to talk about that had nothing to do with any cheating.. Thank you so much. And saying you’re going to go search for a  cheat tool, even sarcastically can encourage cheating in others. I’m sorry, but please understand and Ix-nay on the eating-chay. (Pig Latin for nix on the cheating). Thank you  <3 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Rikk said:
    ...Personally I’d also be happy with diamonds so I could buy something with a better hairline #justsaying
    this !! the ts items were so ugly, i’d much prefer enough diamonds to buy a hairstyle or makeup 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃