All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I can't wait!! I started to play in August 2019, so I lost the 6th Kimiversary :cry:

How many stars are you already have???
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Areys said:
    Are we sure we’re getting a throwback sale this year? iirc we haven’t had it every year, right?
    We can't be "sure" because of course Glu can change things whenever they want. But we definitely had them in 2019 (i posted it above) and here are 2018 and 2017:

iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @asalaxo they were 180, it’s in the picture😊
    oh thank god because I was really worried about it haha
    iOS player
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk so guy dolls do get throwback items too?? 
    We can earn them in the weekly event and the weekend events, but in the weekend events it’s a different set of items each weekend. We got a really tiny selection in the Black Friday sale, and hundreds of good items were not included. I hope they add some items from the wishlist to the Kimversary sale! I mean, look at those awesome boots and handhelds...
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Rikk me too! I don’t understand why half the items in the girl’s handheld section of the kloset isn’t in the guy’s. Like we don’t have white wine or the martini. And I know they aren’t making items for the guys anymore, but if an item is gender neutral, like handhelds and auras, I think the guys should be able to get it too. I’ve had a guy doll since November and it’s been disappointing not being included. Like not getting the Easter egg. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Here are the items from last year's throwback sale

do you have pictures of all the items that were included in the BF sale? I’d like to compare the items and see what we got and what we didn’t. also thank you so much for this post 💕💕
    iOS player
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can someone post what the glitter lips look like in a few different shades please?
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    do the throwback items available for purchase in the closet have to be over a year old ? i’d love to be able to get the navy blue hair colour but idk if it’s too new
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I wonder if the glitter lips will go up in kstars because of how much we've drooled over them in threads lately😅 Or if they'll even be in it, since they weren't in Black Friday.  Whether or not to buy them with the new SYS feature will be a hard decision lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🥰 im saving up my diamonds for these cause i need it. Thanks @Chloè_KKH for posting these!
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I am back to the game after 2 years. Don’t laugh at me but the Black Friday weekend sale and the kimiversary weekend are not the same month right? Black Friday is in November and kimiversary in June. Am I mistaken?
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    thallisa said:
    IzzaBee said:
    Please don’t separate outfits like you did for the Black Friday sale. There were some items where the skirt was in the throwback sale but the matching top was not available. We want the option to buy the entire outfit not just part of it. Thank you!
    This!!! I don't even remember which separates were not included but I'm still sad that this hairstyle was added in the BF sale but not the dress:
    I recently bought the black dress during sys, So if you’re ever still looking for it, I’ll gladly submit it for you! But hopefully it comes back during the Kimiversary sales cause it’s a nice gown. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    In which month are we gonna have the event for kimiversary? 
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    i didn't realize handhelds were gendered....so wack i hate that
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Why is everything so expensive 🙈 I was so excited for this. But now I remember why I never buy anything 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
    iOS player 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    In which month are we gonna have the event for kimiversary? 
    June, most likely the weekend of the 19th-21st this year.
    iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I am back to the game after 2 years. Don’t laugh at me but the Black Friday weekend sale and the kimiversary weekend are not the same month right? Black Friday is in November and kimiversary in June. Am I mistaken?
    You got it right!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliyahKKH said:
    i didn't realize handhelds were gendered....so wack i hate that
    Agreed...if we can get a sparkly clutch, we can get a laptop lol...I’m sure the girls would love the eggnog too!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Wow the pricing is up there alot of these old items i got in a throwback box that are 100 kstars plus 👀wow
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you so much! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Thought about sharing the items available for Black Friday last year:)

Those lips with the labaret piercing. I need.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the price of some items go up from one day to another last Black Friday? I don’t remember if it was just one or more.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the price of some items go up from one day to another last Black Friday? I don’t remember if it was just one or more.
    I don't remember if there were more items but yes, this dress that Khloe wore for a red carpet was i think at 80 and the VIP day it was another higher price: