🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @therealChar I completely understand you and I think it's very important to express positive and negative feedback. I just wanted to throw in a little reminder that Kalinda is not at fault, but I'm sure the majority of the users here knows that already.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Exactly @HollySisk. We really don’t need to be reminded of how to express our concerns, unless someone violates the forum rules 🙄
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I would have gotten 1st this SYS personally, if my last ticket (that I submitted more than 10 minutes in advance) would have made it to the booth.  So it's super frustrating to see that they're rectifying this issue for some people and not others.  I'm happy for the person who received their rightful prize, it's not their fault.  And I don't blame Kalinda either (she's just somewhat synonymous with Glu on the forum, so I think sometimes frustrated posts come off as attacks on her when they aren't meant to be at all). 

Countless people would have gotten higher prizes if their last looks had gone to the booth.  Almost every single person that's upset posted their look more than 10 minutes in advance.  So while I appreciate that this is finally being addressed in some way, that does not at all cover the extent of the issues we had.  We're posting on the forum for help, as was asked of us.  So can the prizes just be awarded to everyone, so that the unfairness of this SYS can be somewhat rectified?  No one wants to go into next SYS thinking about how many of us didn't get prizes that we earned, because looks posted more than the recommended amount of time in advance didn't make it to the booth. @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda has gone to  bat for us time and time again .  Do not forget who fixed the wine.  Just one of countless things, but one that resonates most  with Veteran players .  It's  human nature to cry out against the nearest representative. But seriously, its never productive to lash out at the one you want to help you.  If she could, Kalinda would fix every problem personally. Shes more than some ranfom Glu Rep.  
    Try substituting 'Glu' for Our moderators names if you arr pisting negatively.  After all it is Glu.  Maybe just that  little  change will help lift some of angst. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I agree with @SisSnappedLikeThanos and @HollySisk ! I hope this can be resolved for all of us. And that it hopefully doesnt happen with this weeks sys. As i said im gonna keep track of the wait times on android. Just incase if i need to warn anyone about votes taking longer then usual.
    My post was being composed while a few other posts were made. I am noit negating them.   I want to stress that I'm merely saying let's take the personal aspect out of it and shift it to Glu
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I didn't mean to provoke anyone, I just expressed my thoughts and you know what? I'm entitled to do that in this place just like anyone else. My statement was literally nothing more than a quick shoutout to Kalinda who is always a big support for us. That's a fact and it doesn't make any of your feedback less valid, but please don't turn your anger against other users for sharing their opinions even if you don't agree.
    I was specifically referring to posts not tagging persay,   but talking about her. Her actions or lack thereof. 
     Tagging and asking for attention is a totally different thing. That's fine, and that's your choice.  Thats not what I was referring to.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm girl it's one of my favorite looks too :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Lets just start a petition and all sign up for some ‘real’ compensation  :D
    edited April 2020
    So after multiple emails and screen shots they sent the dress to my kids game which she would of earned had her last ticket been counted. Shes super happy but like this was like pulling teeth. 
    So after multiple emails and screen shots they sent the dress to my kids game which she would of earned had her last ticket been counted. Shes super happy but like this was like pulling teeth. 

Hi @therealChar when you say multiple emails, do you mean through support?
    SugarK said:

Hi @therealChar when you say multiple emails, do you mean through support?
    Yes ! I emailed them screen shots of the final look that wasnt counted and the Ts board and my ID for the game
    Thanks for the clarification and I’m glad your daughter got the dress 😁 From comments that I have read it doesn’t seem everyone is having the same positive response from support, which is frustrating