All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Those who have done the kimversary have any fav items they love ? Or regrets. Im curious.
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Rikk me too! I don’t understand why half the items in the girl’s handheld section of the kloset isn’t in the guy’s. Like we don’t have white wine or the martini. And I know they aren’t making items for the guys anymore, but if an item is gender neutral, like handhelds and auras, I think the guys should be able to get it too. I’ve had a guy doll since November and it’s been disappointing not being included. Like not getting the Easter egg. 
    I totally agree @ashleydianem! I know they’re not prioritizing male content and that’s ok, I understand. How awesome would it be to make these handhelds available for male dolls? Female dolls get 3 sets of new clothes a week (plus kollections) so maybe these pre-designed handhelds could be adopted for male dolls too. 😊

If you want a specific item (especially that’s already been released) for male dolls, keep expressing it here on the forum and maybe someday the developers’ blessing will shine on us and it will be adapted for male dolls too! ❤️ This is our main way of communicating what we want to the team!
    I agree with you so much, seriously Glu treats male dolls like the ugly stepchild.
    Hey Glu there's actually players that play male dolls and they need some love.
    The last new Kollection for male dolls was like last year,
    and seriously the pride flag, fireball and passport should have been gender natural, how the hell can you have the pride flag and not give it to males; ever heard of gay pride!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @therealChar I regret buying some Kloset dresses that don’t score well during SYS. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Those who have done the kimversary have any fav items they love ? Or regrets. Im curious.
    I bought the gs lips and they're literally all I use now. I love the shape and the highlight on the top lip!

I regret getting a couple of hairstyles because I rarely use them but I loved them at the time
    Really like the glitter lips 🥺
    @TamaraHills the hair with the flowers is my fav!
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Is there a need to save up lots of kash as well for this event? 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Sweetstephy ohhh that’s awesome, thank you for offering! I’ll definitely ask you for help once I have enough diamonds and when submitting it will make sense in SYS ☺️ It’s such a nice gown, it’s on top of my wishlist rn along with the black dress with the wind effect lol 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @elettrahere those are amazing!! 🤩🤩 thank you!!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    i have a question I really like to know before the next sys, for the throwback sale for kimversary are the items always over a year old? Because I really wanted new lips but I don’t know if I should buy them with diamonds tomorrow or wait till June
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @ashleyy I am in the same boat. I would suggest waiting to spend any diamonds until we see what the Kimiversary has to offer! There are a few hairstyles I am dying to buy with diamonds, but I would hate to spend diamonds and then the hair be available for K stars!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I prefer buying hairstyles with diamonds. They're hard to earn but spending 100+ k-stars for only one? Overpriced!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited April 2020
    ashleyy said:
    i have a question I really like to know before the next sys, for the throwback sale for kimversary are the items always over a year old? Because I really wanted new lips but I don’t know if I should buy them with diamonds tomorrow or wait till June
    @ashleyy I would wait and see how much facial feautures cost in diamonds because if it's over 35 then i wouldn't because an example: the GS lips cost 180 k-stars if you already spent on the game you can get the lips in 36 days (5×36=180) if you haven't spent then you'll get it on 9 days (20×9=180) while you can only earn 12 diamonds a month :)
    Edit: with days i mean the free videos you get per day 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @aoife kash items unfortunately dont go into the 50%off sale, and the tb items are only sold for kstars
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @TamaraHills sadly I only get five videos a day, but your comment was super helpful and made a lot of sense to me so thank you 💖💖 I’m pretty impulsive sometimes with buying stuff on this game, but if lips are over 30 diamonds I'm going to try and wait till June 💓
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you for the advice 💖
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’d like to see some hair colors from GBs in the throwback sale. Do they ever do that???
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    this might be a dumb question but, do pets go on sale for the anniversary?
    @mikaylachimo same here!!  I have the dusky, dark purple from the recent pop up, and it's made me wish I had a light purple option in every pastel-ish SYS we've had lately.
    I have another question if we recommend what we want in the throw back sale is there a chance Glu will add some items request? Has that happen in past kimversarys? I been playing for over a year now but I did’t know about this form for the last one. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ashleyy sometimes they will! 
    @jhabs I need to start making a list then 💖 thanks for answering 💓
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    If the things in the kloset go on sale, does that include pets as well?
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I hope they do the anniversary special boxes again! And add new items to it! I love when they add special hand heads and auras! Although if they do say bye to all my kstars 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    well I had over 800 stars saved up... but then I finally got the ice princess kollection.  Time to start saving again lol