🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Gee, my Dolls don't know how to Charleston!  But the clothes in the Update 10.11 gave us a big clue.....just look at this hair!(Thanks @Carol Davida  for modeling the clue.

Now if that doesn't say Flapper and Roaring 20s to you, then you're not traveling in the same circles as those
Flap Happy KarJenners!

And to get you in the mood.....

So Dress accordingly. lol.
The Details Once again.........

Roaring 20's SYS
Starts Thursday 4//23/20 @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday 64/26/20 @ 9pm Eastern
You get 14 Free Tickets
575 Points wins the Earner Prizes

Now If there's nothing else...............

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456754

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I am so excited about this one!!!!! Love the 1920's <3
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Very excited ! Just hoping the voters will let us wear something else than gowns 😉
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Nice theme! I can't wait to see the Spoilers... ⌚💃
  • gwendollgwendoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Oh wow no wonder there were so many new flapper style dresses with the update. I’m excited!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I feel like the glam Kardashian version will score well! I’m going to play around with some different styled looks!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Ohh the dreaded 20's SYS x.x
    Im not exaited because i have NOTHING that matches the theme!
    I’m in the same situation 😭
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    someone post inspo because idk what to wear. the 20s in my country were definitely different than the 20s in the US 😂
    iOS player
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I knew this theme was coming! Shame I only have a couple of items for it that would work 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Spoilers pleaseeeeeeeee ✨✨✨✨✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I literally got nothing. At the time in february when you could have gotten some stuff for this theme i was in another country working and had to time to play...so now i can cross this this sys as i know i wont get any rewards because i’ll be like one of the TB’s with dumb looks that dont match the theme 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This sys will be a nightmare for me 😅
    Android
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

This is literally all I got, it sucks to be a new player but it sucks even more with this theme..I hope I won’t like the prizes 🙃
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @Zarah Thank you! I didn’t realize the necklace was for Kash! Does anybody know if we can reuse the necklaces like earrings?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

My attempt on 20s. 🤷‍♀️ 
    Love the first hair! Where is that from! ?
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t know what makeup to try! Probably going to stick with red lips
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I know that not everyone wants to spend 70 kstars for hair especially when it is so specific to an event, SYS or is sth that you won’t use vey much. So, I decided to search online for some inspo and I found this:

Then I checked the closet and these were some affordable hairstyles that look nice for the roaring 20’s and any occasion. Plus, the pearl necklace and free dress just makes it look better:

Number 1 is my fave and I see some dolls are already sporting the fit and looking fabulous! 
    I haven’t thought about this! I’m kinda hesitant to buy the hair for this event bc it is a bit expensive aaand I don’t wanna spend much kstars for SYS since I know for a fact that I surely won’t get the top prizes. Thanks for this! 😌

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Well I might be screwed this SYS, hoping for some more dolls to post ideas. Also spoilers!!!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

👌😎 i also have enough to buy the hair since my throw back boxes gave me kstars. So i think im do well with this.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Zarah said:
    I know that not everyone wants to spend 70 kstars for hair especially when it is so specific to an event, SYS or is sth that you won’t use vey much. So, I decided to search online for some inspo and I found this:

Then I checked the closet and these were some affordable hairstyles that look nice for the roaring 20’s and any occasion. Plus, the pearl necklace and free dress just makes it look better:

Number 1 is my fave and I see some dolls are already sporting the fit and looking fabulous! 
    I haven’t thought about this! I’m kinda hesitant to buy the hair for this event bc it is a bit expensive aaand I don’t wanna spend much kstars for SYS since I know for a fact that I surely won’t get the top prizes. Thanks for this! 😌
    I’m not gonna spend my k stars on this sys its truly not worth it, especially since we dont know how things will go with it bugs and all...and since i’m free to play it would be a waist of k stars that i could use for something that like you said i know for a fact i wont get 😂😂😂😂 i’m just hoping that the prizes are not in my ally too
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mandamay76 I can’t remember. 😂 it is from a really old weekend event. 
    IOS Player