🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @mandamay76 I can submit the necklace for you a couple times most likely.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    hey dolls. Maybe anyone know from where this eye makeup is?☺️ When she close eyes it’s so shiny 

iOS player 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I just tried to watch more than 5 videos, but no, apparently it's not for everyone...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ceryseward  Thank you! I will be keeping my eyes open for it! <3
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @robertavyy it’s 1 of the 3 makeup in the kkwbeauty ft Mario offer 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I just tried to watch more than 5 videos, but no, apparently it's not for everyone...
    Me too. Just my normal 5.....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Wait. So now some people getting more  free video?🥺
    iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Not pretending to be historically accurate whatsoever lol but maybe it'll help somebody ❤️ Love the theme! ✨
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    buriteri said:
    This theme is screaming OPULENCE!! I love this weeks theme and oh my goodness the prizes!! 😍😍 Not into the earnables bc, as a fashion buff, I DESPISE the fact that the dress is a mini dress. Contrary to what many have been lead to believe, the mini skirt length wouldn’t been in vogue for another 40 years in the 1960s following the Mod trend. Dresses in the 1920s never rose higher than the knee!! 

My historical fashion pet peeves aside, good luck dolls! Can’t wait to see y’all’s outfits!

As much as it pains me, I’ve thrown historical accuracy out the window 😂 and I think most people have as well!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Well it was unanimous, left hair it is then! I’m wondering if the red outfit is too vibrant for the theme, but I’m kinda desperate so...
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Some short looks, and some long 🤗
    Don’t have anything too specific, but trying to make it work!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I don't have specific clothes for the theme, but I made these adaptations, and I'm planning to send my doll with dark skintone, do you think I can lose votes for that?
    Honestly i always have my doll with dark skin and it varies. Some times i score well and other times i dont do well even if im wearing what others score higher at with lighter skin. 
    I’ve had a similar experience...but last sys I did change my dolls skin tone to see how it would turn out, put forward the exact same looks just white instead of dark, and got higher points on both lighter looks.

but tbh I think it’s more just down to chance. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    wow this topic will be really a challenge for those of us who do not have so many articles related to the theme, but I love having new challenges ...
    success for all girls and encouragement
    A tip: Something I have noticed is that if you have high scores in your first two looks, you have a better chance of winning the full SyS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    When i said historically accurate i mean the hair. I dont expect many ppl to be as accurate outfit wise. Cause given the options in game its not too many but like just be creative and dont just slap on a big ballgown.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    When i said historically accurate i mean the hair. I dont expect many ppl to be as accurate outfit wise. Cause given the options in game its not too many but like just be creative and dont just slap on a big ballgown.
    Totally agree!  I always look at these as like ANTM fashion shoots lol! Some historical accuracy (hair, jewelry, make-up) but then use what you have to make it look fashion forward for today! If that makes any sense!?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Totally agree!  I always look at these as like ANTM fashion shoots lol! Some historical accuracy (hair, jewelry, make-up) but then use what you have to make it look fashion forward for today! If that makes any sense!?
    Yes exactly this ! I just want short hair to do well! Cause i have so many cute styles i never get to use that i love ! And i hope the voters can appreciate the creativity this sys.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Me trying to watch my 6th video of the day after seeing comments on here from those who got more than 5, then instantly getting hit with the "there aren't any videos to show right now, please try again later"

(I'm very happy for the people who got extra videos though!)
    Sorry that I got your hopes up 😢 I really thought they had changed it to 15 a day, cuz that’s what I got today... I guess I have to wait til tomorrow to find out! Fingers crossed you’ll be able to watch plenty of videos soon! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I don’t want to spend my kstars on short hair so i will make do with what I own but I have a few ideas we will see 😂 I might give in and spend some kstars during the event haha 😅

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @emmaisson you definitely don't need to apologize!!  I'm glad you shared!  Hopefully everyone will be able to watch more than 5 per day in the future, keep us updated😊
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    GUYS!!! I just watched 10 videos for k-stars!!! I am NOT a free player, I repeat I am NOT a free player!!!!
    i watched 5 videos this morning witch means 15 videos today!
    3nity said:
    I also got 10 videos this morning.
    I haven’t been able to watch any videos for about a week now. It just leads me straight to the offers page 🙃 I did manage to watch about 4 videos a day for a few days beforehand though
    That sucks! It been like that for me to periods of time. But always, always not more than 5. I bought something in the beginning and didn’t know about the 20 video thing. Now I can watch 15 a day?? Have they changed it finally? Or is it a glitch? *hopes not*
    edited April 2020
    @robertavyy it’s 1 of the 3 makeup in the kkwbeauty ft Mario offer 
    Oh no. I was hoping to get it with diamonds ☹️
    iOS player 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    AmandaMKkh said: From kkh official on twitter 😍
    I love the teme awesome
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I love the theme! I just wish I had more items to fit it.. As a new-ish player, I have a lot of things that work well so here's to improvising!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    3nity said:
    emmaisson said:
    GUYS!!! I just watched 10 videos for k-stars!!! I am NOT a free player, I repeat I am NOT a free player!!!!
    i watched 5 videos this morning witch means 15 videos today!
    I also got 10 videos this morning.
    REALLY???
    i’ll keep trying then 😪
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I also got 10 videos today and I’m not a free player 🥺 I hope it stays that way.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇