🗳️SYS - 4/16/20 💋Femme Fatale 💋💓

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Thanks for the clarification and I’m glad your daughter got the dress 😁 From comments that I have read it doesn’t seem everyone is having the same positive response from support, which is frustrating 
    I had to go full karen in order to get this. After i asked for corporate they finally listened to me about how the last look didnt get votes. I wish it wasnt this hard to get what you would have otherwise earned 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited April 2020
    SugarK said:
    Thanks for the clarification and I’m glad your daughter got the dress 😁 From comments that I have read it doesn’t seem everyone is having the same positive response from support, which is frustrating 
    I had to go full karen in order to get this. After i asked for corporate they finally listened to me about how the last look didnt get votes. I wish it wasnt this hard to get what you would have otherwise earned 

Exactly!  Plus we know items can be added to individual games because Eggs and Kalinda do it all the time. It irks me so much when support tells people they can’t do anything to help 😒 Imagine all the people that don’t follow the forum and have no idea what help they should actually be receiving when they email support!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Okay, so I messaged Glu support in-game after seeing the post from Facebook on here yesterday.  They just put the prize into my game, & I highly recommend everyone do the same.  I don't know if they aren't addressing it on the forum because they're hoping less people contact support.. I don't know??  But if you were knocked down in TS (or missed the earnables) because your last look(s) didn't go to the booth, message support.  I'm way more satisfied with in-game support than the response we got on here, though I still think it's crazy that everyone wasn't just automatically rewarded the prizes given all the problems that occurred. 

I honestly feel super guilty that I ended up with the prize when a ton of others deserved it too, so I hope this leads to more people getting what they earned.
    Okay, so I messaged Glu support in-game after seeing the post from Facebook on here yesterday.  They just put the prize into my game, & I highly recommend everyone do the same.  I don't know if they aren't addressing it on the forum because they're hoping less people contact support.. I don't know??  But if you were knocked down in TS (or missed the earnables) because your last look(s) didn't go to the booth, message support.  I'm way more satisfied with in-game support than the response we got on here, though I still think it's crazy that everyone wasn't just automatically rewarded the prizes given all the problems that occurred. 

I honestly feel super guilty that I ended up with the prize when a ton of others deserved it too, so I hope this leads to more people getting what they earned.
    Im so happy they gave it to you! And i agree everyone who missed an earnble or Ts prize message them!
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Would you mind sharing exactly who you contacted and what you said? That way we have a route that we surely know will work! 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
    @LaneLane of course!  I messaged in-game support by clicking the top lefthand corner of my screen (the little symbol with three lines). From there, click 'help', 'glu support', then 'contact us' in the top righthand corner.  I typed out a message that said "Hello! I would have been able to reach 1st place in TS this week, but my last ticket didn't go to voting.  I submitted it more than the recommended amount of time for it to go to voting in the last hour.  Is there any way to fix this?"  They responded & said they passed on my concern in less than an hour, and this morning they messaged again & asked me to close/reopen my game to help them look into my account. I did as requested, and 2 hours later the hair & 5 stars were added to my account.  I hope this is detailed enough, but if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @brunakkh I just want to say your signature made my day.  Sending you and everyone here wonderful thoughts and wishes.  (This moment of zen brought about thanks to your kind nature. )   :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kokokokonut you are the sweetest! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @LaneLane of course!  I messaged in-game support by clicking the top lefthand corner of my screen (the little symbol with three lines). From there, click 'help', 'glu support', then 'contact us' in the top righthand corner.  I typed out a message that said "Hello! I would have been able to reach 1st place in TS this week, but my last ticket didn't go to voting.  I submitted it more than the recommended amount of time for it to go to voting in the last hour.  Is there any way to fix this?"  They responded & said they passed on my concern in less than an hour, and this morning they messaged again & asked me to close/reopen my game to help them look into my account. I did as requested, and 2 hours later the hair & 5 stars were added to my account.  I hope this is detailed enough, but if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them!!
    I contacted them too. And first message was that they need to talk with team. And then next message I got response that they decide to give me the prize. I got a hairstyle 3 kstars and 2 orange dyes. ✌🏻
    iOS player 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @therealChar @oopsididitagain
    Thank you for your advice and explanation about contacting customer support! I sent them a message and also received the response that my request had been forwarded and they would get back to me. They never did by e-mail but when I opened my game a few hours later, there was a pop-up saying "Thank you for playing" and nothing else other than 2 buttons: "not now" and "wardrobe". So I tapped "wardrobe" and saw that they added the TS dress to my game! I am so glad that they are now gifting people what they missed because of the glitches… but also a little confused because I didn’t get the earnable dress. 2 of my looks didn’t go to the voting booth and I was 36 points away from top 5, so I’m glad they recognized I would have made it. But I was 27 points away from the earnable dress. So I would have gotten it too…
    Did you get another e-mail after the one saying they were forwarding your message? Should I wait for that to enquire about the earnable dress or do I need to send another message before they close my ticket?
    I don’t want to look greedy but I don’t understand why one and not the other, especially when I was closer in points to the earnable one. I really like that dress and it would come in handy for this weekend’s SYS!
    Thank you dolls for fighting for Glu to finally hear our complaints!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    @robertavyy did you need to show them any screenshots? Unfortunately I can't find my screenshot of the results page, only my submission not getting any points, and I don't think they will be giving me the prize. Ugh I wish the SYS results page stayed up until the next SYS. Then I wouldn't have this issue 
    Miyuri said:
    @therealChar @oopsididitagain
    Thank you for your advice and explanation about contacting customer support! I sent them a message and also received the response that my request had been forwarded and they would get back to me. They never did by e-mail but when I opened my game a few hours later, there was a pop-up saying "Thank you for playing" and nothing else other than 2 buttons: "not now" and "wardrobe". So I tapped "wardrobe" and saw that they added the TS dress to my game! I am so glad that they are now gifting people what they missed because of the glitches… but also a little confused because I didn’t get the earnable dress. 2 of my looks didn’t go to the voting booth and I was 36 points away from top 5, so I’m glad they recognized I would have made it. But I was 27 points away from the earnable dress. So I would have gotten it too…
    Did you get another e-mail after the one saying they were forwarding your message? Should I wait for that to enquire about the earnable dress or do I need to send another message before they close my ticket?
    I don’t want to look greedy but I don’t understand why one and not the other, especially when I was closer in points to the earnable one. I really like that dress and it would come in handy for this weekend’s SYS!
    Thank you dolls for fighting for Glu to finally hear our complaints!
    I would email them about the earnable dress and see if they can give it to you !
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    milrist said:

Maybe they want us to bomb them with messages?
    I'm so glad for everyone who has gotten the TS dress or hair but really wth is wrong with glu. They know so many people were affected by this glitch. Why do we need to go through even more time and effort to get the prizes we earned, this was their error. Just give the prizes to everyone! They saw from people's reactions that this isn't even a super popular TS prize. I guess I'll go spam them until they give me my prizes too. This is so stupid and the solution is so simple🤦
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    LaneLane said:
    @robertavyy did you need to show them any screenshots? Unfortunately I can't find my screenshot of the results page, only my submission not getting any points, and I don't think they will be giving me the prize. Ugh I wish the SYS results page stayed up until the next SYS. Then I wouldn't have this issue 
    No they didn’t ask. Maybe they can somehow see our games? Idk.  Just try to tell them your problem and they will help you. I saw post that people write they got prizes. So what are u going to lose if u try? 
    iOS player 

@LaneLane you don’t need screenshots doll! They'll ask you to completely close your app (they’ll give you instructions based on your device) then reopen it, & they can see your SYS that way.

@Miyuri I agree with @therealChar that you should try again! Open another support ticket if yours was closed, or email. They’ll definitely give you the earnable if they already gave you the TS. Apparently persistence is key here.

@DoloresWyatt I couldn’t agree with you more. Like I appreciate that they’ll give us what we earned, but forcing us all to jump through hoops for it is nuts. 
    @oopsididitagain and @robertavyy they asked for screenshots! When I told them I didn't have them, they gave me instructions on how to pull it up when we have the SYS banner. I tried telling them again I don't have that and showed them the screenshots I have of my submission not getting points. I have no idea why it was so easy for others to get the dress and I have to produce evidence I didn't save because I didn't think it would be this hard to get a simple hairstyle! 

Maybe more people are trying to work the system? UGH.

@LaneLane that is ridiculous.  The fact that they're not having a uniform response to everyone messaging in for the same glitch is so shady.  I would literally be like "since you work for this company, I'm assuming you know that the SYS banner is already gone because a new one is about to start.  Therefore, I cannot take a screenshot.  However, you should be able to access my rank through my game.  This support line has rewarded other players their rightful prize without screenshots, & I would have gotten first if my last submissions (that I submitted with more than the suggested amount of time remaining) had been able to get votes.  Can you please help me with this?" 

& If they still don't help, I would close the support ticket & private message Eggs or Kalinda.  You don't want to do that if you still have an active in-game support ticket, but if in-game support refuses to help.. I would assume asking for help from a moderator is fine.  Just say that you tried in-game support first, but the ticket is closed & you couldn't get help from that.  I hope this helps, you deserve that hair just as much as anyone else!!
    @LaneLane thats crazy they want so much proof they only asked for the ticket that didnt count. And i sent all the screens just in case and they gave me it. Its a shame you have to be so persistent with them when they should just give you it!im hoping they wise up and give you it!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    After messaging support, I got the 2 earnable diamonds I inquired about. 
    I don’t feel good about it. Glu refuses to acknowledge being at fault by giving compensation because that way they can give as little as possible to their players. If you’re not on the forum or in KKH social media groups, how would you know the only way you can be compensated for Glu’s glitch? 
    Or is that gonna be featured in the newsletter I wonder 🤔
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Wrong thread whoops 😂
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    First two looks ☺️ Second look didn’t surprise me 😂

Wrong sys thread love ❤️ 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    First two looks ☺️ Second look didn’t surprise me 😂

Wrong sys thread love ❤️ 
    Haha thank you! 😅 I’ll post on the right one now 😂
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @therealChar @oopsididitagain I ended up receiving the email confirming they added the TS dress to my game a few hours later so I answered that one. I said thank you for the TS dress and asked about the other one. I clearly stated "the dress from the earnable track of SYS (the black mini dress for 575 votes)" and received an answer from another customer rep saying "I see your concern is regarding the TrendSetters dress from the top 5 prizes". Hmmm. No. Let's start this again -_-;

As for the screenshots, @LaneLane, I tried to include them in my original request on the customer page and even though it said "add fileS", it wouldn't let me add more than one and I'm not even sure than one went through because it shows an error when I click on it in the confirmation email I received after. I did give them my game ID though and it seems that's all they needed because they managed to check my game and add the TS dress with that. So they don't need it. But the 2nd customer rep is asking me for screenshots of my ranking list for the TS dress (that I already have). There is no consistency at all in the answers, it's strange. I understand asking for screenshots since it's quicker to check if the request is valid or not, but they are able to manage without them if you don't have them!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93