iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @elenaaa63kkh oh okay thank you though 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Soemone post outfits from "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" part 1
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Didn’t someone write that this video glitch has happened before and glu fixed it immediately bc people wrote about it on here? Maybe we should stop writing about it lol 
    This was different, this wasn’t the regular videos, you had to click on offers and you had to scroll to the bottom to see them, and you could watch like 100 a day. Still salty about that getting fixed the minute somebody posted it here though 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I need a banana skirt a la Josephine Baker...
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I knew this theme was coming and I really was not looking forward to it at allllllll, but seeing everyone’s inspo made me realize I had way more items for the theme than I thought! And I love the prizes, the quality of them and all the small details are amazing!!

do we know if the glitches are fixed at all or are we just waiting to find out ourselves tomorrow  🤡🤡
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@promquin98 i tried my best to make winnie but hardly anything in the closet fits. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I created this one last year @promquin98

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters damn 😭 i am not good at recreating lol. This looks way better
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    After not being able to watch any videos at all for a week or so, I just tried it again and I managed to watch 10 videos before it told me there were no more 👀
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @dpeters AMAZING!!!!!
    Love the showgirl kinda outfits we been getting. 😎
    @therealChar WOW! WOW!! I will definitely watch Fantastic Beasts movie later to get fashion tips!!!
    @therealChar WOW! WOW!! I will definitely watch Fantastic Beasts movie later to get fashion tips!!!
    I love those movies! The era and clothes are so gorgeous 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Anyone else stopped getting 20 ads and only getting 10 daily? :/ (Free players)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Not at all @therealChar ! I'm just obsessed with the movie lol

Thanks @promquin98!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @therealChar I wish the SYS dress prize was winnie's dress in that NoMag bar.
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I don't have specific clothes for the theme, but I made these adaptations, and I'm planning to send my doll with dark skintone, do you think I can lose votes for that?
    I have played around with this...I noticed on “fancier” themes dark skin scores lower but street style, pop star, castaway themes dark skin scores similarly or exceptional. On formal themes I can get 10 or more points on the same look for being white with blonde hair and colored eye shadow. For this theme I’m going dark skin as long as I’m in top 5.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can someone explain to me how to use the lookbook in SYS? Because that icon doesn’t show up when I’m dressing my doll to submit a ticket. 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    (Free player) I still get the 20 videos, and it lets me watch them, but i haven't been recieving k-stars from them🙃
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ashleydianem you can’t access it in SYS! I just keep my looks in the lookbook to keep track of the outfits I want to submit. I’ll usually dress my doll in the outfit, leave the kloset, then go to SYS and put the outfit on- that way I’m wearing the hair/makeup/nails that I want to wear with the look. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    (Free player) I still get the 20 videos, and it lets me watch them, but i haven't been recieving k-stars from them🙃
    Gurl, samedt. There are times that I only get 16-17 kstars after finishing 20 videos. I think the worst case is that I only received 7 kstars out of 20. Told about it to Kalinda and she gave me my other 13kstars 😊

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @jhabs okay thanks! That’s what I thought too but someone said several pages back they could use it and I was confused. 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    We’ll just call this the modern interpretation of the 90s interpretation of the 40s interpretation of 1920s fashion 😂

Albeit just committing a few fashion faux pas (the knees, the cleavage! 😱 scandalous!), I tried to be as historically accurate as I could and I actually think that these are pretty fabulous! I was able to get away with hiding my cleavage in the third look using my handheld so when in doubt, just hold a drink! 😂😂