🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope the update will arrive to Facebook before the SYS and Weekend Event start because i wanna be able to play them :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    one more update and we have no other way to earn diamonds?
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Won’t let me type the address 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    have have you tried checking the check boxes, and see if the keyboard pops up? Can you tap in the space for your name and see if that triggers it.  I had this problem with each of my 3 games, in my case I just kept trying and boom it opened the keyboard.  After the 1st one, I knew I could make it happen, do I was persistent on those two as well. 

I have asked about an alternative method, and will post it in the FAQ /Support thread when an answer comes.  You can send a ticket to Suppirt if you don’t want to wait. ;). Sorry this is happening,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I haven’t gotten any email with the free outfit  :(
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Just saw this on some facebook group 😉
    This is awesome!🤩
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    the pop up in santa monica is still available for purchase. my question is, until when will it be there? the next update? or will they be gone soon? @KalindaKing
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Is the Pop Up shop a VIP thing? I haven't had access to it. 
    Tried that it didn’t work sadly. 

have have you tried checking the check boxes, and see if the keyboard pops up? Can you tap in the space for your name and see if that triggers it.  I had this problem with each of my 3 games, in my case I just kept trying and boom it opened the keyboard.  After the 1st one, I knew I could make it happen, do I was persistent on those two as well. 

I have added about an alternative method, and will post it in the FAQ /Support thread when an answer comes.  You can send a ticket to Suppirt if you don’t want to wait. ;). Sorry this is happening,

Has anyone not been able to get the email portion. I clicked the boxes but it won’t let me type. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im happy that everyone got the update 2 days ago, wille im sad because Facebook still hasnt gotten it :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DjeniDjeni Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020

Oh, Sorry, Khloe.  I forgot to hit the button.
    So let's talk about what the update might bring, and playfully beg for Spoilers.
    I recieved the email but never got the dress
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas and anyone else that has this issue please help!!!! 

I put in my email address the I got the email, I press the button that says “confirm email”

and this pops up 

Idk what the hell to do at this point 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas and anyone else that has this issue please help!!!! 

I put in my email address the I got the email, I press the button that says “confirm email”

and this pops up 

Idk what the hell to do at this point 
    Send me a PM with your Hollywood ID and the e-mail address you used for the newsletter sign-up please :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Random question, what is the blue text bubble under where it shows how many professional & romantic stars/hearts you have in the Kloset? And why do I get kicked out of the app every time I click on it?
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I think I used it like a year ago to change what my doll says when my friends see her, so it's a personal greeting 
    And while I'm asking entirely random questions, are you suppose to get xp or kash or anything when you complete the task of collecting your weekly earnings from so chic & so chic Hamptons?  I always click on the completed button, but it never gives me kash/tappables like any other task does. 
    @oopsididitagain you have to visit the store to collect it
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    And while I'm asking entirely random questions, are you suppose to get xp or kash or anything when you complete the task of collecting your weekly earnings from so chic & so chic Hamptons?  I always click on the completed button, but it never gives me kash/tappables like any other task does. 
    @oopsididitagain mine does the same thing! it annoys me every time that I have to press it even though it does nothing
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @princessprecious oh that makes sense!! Thanks for the info.  I still have no clue why it kicks me out every time I click on it, but I don't care to make a personal greeting anyway so whatever lol

As for the So Chic thing, I do go to the store & collect it from the employee.  I mean the little achievement that pops onto the bottom right when you complete a task, sorry I made that unclear
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited April 2020
    nevermind 😊
    edited April 2020
    also nevermind 😊
    @HannahKKH maybe it's just not suppose to pay out anything then! Oh my gosh it bothers me so much, too. It just feels like a glitch? The first couple times it happened, I thought that I had just not managed to tap on it directly.  So for a while after that, I was so careful about tapping it dead center & nothing changed😂  It really is not a big deal in the slightest obviously, but it still gets to me lol
    @oopsididitagain sorry I misunderstood 🤗 that's really strange, money drops in so chic la for me!
    @princessprecious interesting, my game must have a weird glitch or something?? Funny because I can't seem to be affected by any of the glitches that actually benefit people😂 thanks for responding!!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @oopsididitagain No, tapping the bottom right button doesn’t give you anything: you get your kash earnings from the guy in the LA store and whatever you’re supposed to get from the employee you chose in the Hamptons (mine posts to social media and I get fans). I guess these are your rewards and the button just confirms you’ve done the task, but yes I also get ready to collect what comes out every time and then I remember ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Oop 
    @kenikkh yea i noticed that too when we got it. the width of the strap gave it away. its pretty much identical just different colors and texture lol!