Options

🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Options
    MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Kind of just messing with outfit ideas as I don't really have many clothing options that fit the theme. I know these are aren't historically accurate, but I'm not sure if any of these would get much votes.
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @julia19 I love them both! The gs lips are more everyday and the glitter lips are fun. If you have lips you wear everyday that you are happy with, I would get the glitter lips. But if you’ve been dreaming about the gs lips forever, you’ll get more use out of them. So basically I’m no help 😂
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I don’t know what makeup to try! Probably going to stick with red lips
    Where can we find thoughts makeups
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @julia19 I love them both! The gs lips are more everyday and the glitter lips are fun. If you have lips you wear everyday that you are happy with, I would get the glitter lips. But if you’ve been dreaming about the gs lips forever, you’ll get more use out of them. So basically I’m no help 😂
    I’ve been wanting the GS lips for awhile so I’m leaning towards getting those. The glitter lips are so pretty though lol 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    julia19 said:
    What lips should I get for my doll tomorrow? Hopefully they won’t be too expensive! (Thank you @Sweetstephy for posting these photos so I could see how my doll looked)

agree - GS Lips on the left 
    like - glitter lips on the right

will they be the same price in diamonds though? as we could see from the previous kimiversary sale the gs lips were wayyy more expensive than the glitter lips! so curious 🤔
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    AnnYaAnnYa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Mklove said:
    Hi guys, is this event for everyone?
    it doesn’t appear unfortunately in my game... 😭😭😭
    @Mklove Yes it is, try to change places. And or check for some app updates. Hope this one helps! 🤗
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    julia19 said:
    What lips should I get for my doll tomorrow? Hopefully they won’t be too expensive! (Thank you @Sweetstephy for posting these photos so I could see how my doll looked)

agree - GS Lips on the left 
    like - glitter lips on the right

will they be the same price in diamonds though? as we could see from the previous kimiversary sale the gs lips were wayyy more expensive than the glitter lips! so curious 🤔
    I forgot about that! Hopefully they are the same price and not too expensive. I wonder why the GS lips were so much more expensive? I guess they are an older and more rare item?
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Umm. Today I could watch 10 videoes for k stars! And so could my sister! I hope this isnt a glitch or something??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Umm. Today I could watch 10 videoes for k stars! And so could my sister! I hope this isnt a glitch or something??
    I got 10videos yesterday too!
    iOS player 

• Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I got 10videos yesterday too!
    I got 10 videos both yesterday and today!
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Still 5 in my game...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    About the videos, I'm a free player and I've been getting the 20 videos daily with 20 kstars. I hope it stays like this though 🙏 and I'm sorry about the players that aren't able to get the videos.
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So I have been going through some 1920s fashion guides and my notes and school projects from history classes and here is what I found.

Colors - black, neutral tones like beige, earth zones, dark tones

Woman’s style - The girls are supposed to look more like boys, so short hair, dress should be more loose and shouldn’t really “show” the woman’s curves, dress are preferably under knee length or the evening/party dress are okay above knees, the trousers and blazers also get the popularity between women 

Jewerly/make-up/other things - Pearls are very popular, also gloves are popular, cigaro, make up is mostly darker, smokey eyes and darker tones of lipstick. The women also like wearing feathers and headbands in hair. 

iOs player 
  • Options
    autumnspringautumnspring Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Okay these are the only two short hairstyles that I own that might could work. I’m definitely going to use the feather headband with long hair, but I need a short one that doesn’t cover up the shoulders for some outfits. Which one do you like more. 

Agree - left hair
    like - right hair
    I think the left one would look amazing if your doll has black hair and the right one if your doll has lighter hair, maybe like a dirty blonde color?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    thanks everyone for all their tips.  I think this will be the most fun SYS in a long time.   Wow, 100 years and some of our clothes from today will still work.   Good luck. Everyone.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Some of the looks I put together from the stuff I have (except the last dress but I’m thinking abot buying it haha) 😂
    iOs player 
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Agree - Good dress
    Awesome - Nope
    I think the best question here is about the amount of kstars 
    Android
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

Agree - Good dress
    Awesome - Nope
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas 🤡
    iOS player
  • Options
    kindianakindiana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi do you know when the Show Your Style Event starts? I don't know what time.
  • Options
    ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I got 5 videos initially after which it told me no more videos available but after reading the comments i tried again and i got 5 more videos!! thank you glu!
  • Options
    ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    kindiana said:
    Hi do you know when the Show Your Style Event starts? I don't know what time.
    Starts Thursday 4//23/20 @ 3pm Eastern
    Ends Sunday 64/26/20 @ 9pm Eastern
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    This is why I’m a lil sus when people crop out their top bar 🤔 lol
    same!! it seems suspicious.
    iOS player
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    helcabu said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Hackers do make me laugh 😂😂
    This is why I’m a lil sus when people crop out their top bar 🤔 lol
    @AmyMimi Oh yes, me too, but I also trust in people and their fair game 😅 I’m one of the people who crop out the top bar but only in certain situations and it’s mostly just because It bothers me on the photo, i don’t know why lol 🙈 

@helcabu completely agree 😊 I admit I crop it out sometimes if I want to focus on something and like you said if it’s annoying me lol 
    But if I’m screenshotting my box picks for example I don't bother because I don’t really see the point. I guess that’s why I notice it more when people unnecessarily do crop it out 🤷‍♀️ I’m not pointing fingers tho 😆🙈
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧