🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I keep getting the match fail message as well so I can only vote a few times in a row
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nevermind 😬
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Lost my second ticket... the second outfit wouldn’t submit so I closed the app and came back to 0
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I keep getting the Match Fetch error and kicked out of the voting booth. I think I will hold off submitting my first looks
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I saw something that it was 100 diamonds but forgot to screenshot 
    !!! Do you remember what it was? Lips, eyes, etc?
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @AliyahKKH that happened to me ! i used a third ticket then re opened the game and it had used up all my tickets (i had my two free ones and one paid ticket) so i wouldn’t submit anymore 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    This sys is going to be a mess... again

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thats why im benching the email dress. I understand not alot of ppl have the closet that i do so im still voting for them. 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited April 2020
    PixiDust said:
    correct me if i’m wrong (i’m terrible at maths) but im pretty sure takes 17 weeks to be able to afford eyes if you don’t buy diamonds ...
    I think so, some say that getting the GS lips is really expensive in the TB sale but if you do the math if haven't bought anything with real money in game you can buy them by watching your videos for 9 days (9×20=180) if you already spent you get them in 36 days i think (5×36=180) while it will take you 3-4 months for lips or eyes :)
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @PixiDust tysm girl!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry you're getting the Match Fetch error. Please close it and change locations in the game if you see it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Wait something was 100 diamonds !!!! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I regret not using the pink dye I recently got on a dress that works for this. I only have 3 right now.
    Edit: Is it weird if my doll is standing outdoors with alcohol in her hand during the prohibition decade? 
    Platform: Android

• jmacdjmacd Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I submitted 2 looks but only 1 is showing ): I have no more tickets left. I’ll try to wait for a while to see if the first look I did will appear. Oh man 😞
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I have the same problem, it’s kicking me out of voting booth. I have really good internet connection.

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @therealChar what was it?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    to be honest, last week's issues killed my eagerness to play this game and I just came back only to have tons of glitches (like my previously bought TT tickets disappearing) and makeup costing ridiculous prices. it makes me want to stop playing more than ever.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @kokokokonut it’s ok they turned up now thanks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @jhabs my mistake! It was k-stars not diamonds sorry.
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
     Ooof Can someone recreate my doll’s features with this lip please? I’ve been eyeing for this one and got excited because we can buy them now, but it’s so expensive and I don’t wanna waste diamonds for something I’m not really sure with. SMH 40 diamonds? Really?

anyone? Please?

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
     therealChar said:
    If anyone is gonna use glitter lips on android please let me know!ill also be screen shotting and listing the makeup prices as i see them and can upload them here! Since we havent got any answers to how much anything will cost!
    Just posted i know its bad but i lack clothes and hair for this theme

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Basak said:

Dolls, if anyone has these lips and the eye make up on iOS, can you please submit them for me? I’ve been wanting to get them for months 🥺
    Hi! I have these eyes and lips that I can submit for you :) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I think the Match error it's not a glitch i think that this happens because it's the first hour and as long as i know the looks you see in the first hour are not real players because it takes almost an hour to get votes so in the second hour is when you'll probably vote for real players. I suppose that the error occurs because the game search for looks to show you so maybe the game don't have any to show you!! :smiley:
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    same issue from last week and the week before that- still can’t vote
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒