🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Ouch.. makeup prise is really to big. To big. So I still looking for this dress if anyone going to submit ☺️

I have submitted this dress on IOS.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I already have a ticket buyer in my group who doesn’t even dresses to the theme 🤷🏽‍♀️😣
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't actually have to deal with glitches this week. I'm just mad that I want both the TS hair and dress but I'm not getting my hopes that I can get either. 
    Platform: Android

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Me in game thinking I nailed my first look:

Me in real life because it’s 540am and I can’t believe I woke up for this 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Nothing has changed with this SYS. Still glitched to no end. At this point it is really laughable.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I know I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone has some free time on their hands, could they  please show me how my doll would look in the glitter lips? 😩

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    also the game shouldn’t be putting basic kloset eyes and lips on my doll???
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😭 i was so happy about how i saved some diamonds from the last time i regret purchased some before the last sys. And now im like wow id have to buy more to get actually pretty lips and im just hella disappointed 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Does anyone know where these lips are from? I love them on my doll  :'( 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Also lost my 2nd ticket :( Did people with missing tickets get them back during the last glitchy SYS? 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Ouch.. makeup prise is really to big. To big. So I still looking for this dress if anyone going to submit ☺️

Its in the voting booth just voted for it 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    40 pack of diamonds is 14.99. So just one pack would be enough for ONE item and i cant. Im hoping they bring bk the glitter lips in june for kstars but i doubt it :( and that just makes me so angry
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    ok.... im gulity. I purchase the diamond to get the gs lips and it looks pretty on my doll. so... yeahh... glu why????
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh can you submit the red wine?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    knowing glu I didn’t expect make up to cost less than this 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    That....is one of the lowest ratings I’ve ever gotten 😬😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    AliyahKKH said:
    @Basak i exclusively use those lips, i can post my looks & when i send my looks in if you want! i'm on ios
    I just found them! Thank you!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Well, my first look tanked. Pretty disappointed. 
    Is it THAT bad? ☹️
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    can anyone post the men's sys earnables & ts?
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I'd rather spend 60-kstars to open an extra throwback box to stand a chance to get those lips rather than spending 40-50 diamonds,this is robbery 101
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AliyahKKH Male dolls don't get new clothes. At all 🤡🤡🤡
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I kind of wish they would make a diamond shop... is that wishful thinking? I'm already bored in the voting booth trying to find lips and eyes to purchase.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    AliyahKKH said:
    can anyone post the men's sys earnables & ts?
    They just get K stars.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The fact that some items from Christmas boxes are available and some are not- I don’t think glu made any items from 2019 Christmas event available? So that explains why the eyes are not available but those older lips are available. 
    The ombré lips from last summer and the other lips from Black Friday 2019 won’t be available because they are less than a year old. I’m assuming they have to be over a year old like all other items. 
    I knew makeup would be expensive, like in the 40 diamond range, but 50 is outrageous lol. 50 is crazy even for glu. 
    But wait! We all get TEN videos a day now!!!!! I feel like glu wants us to be excited for that but tbh I’m not. 20 was what we wanted. I probably sound greedy, but it’s very hard for me to be excited about 5 additional stars when this game just continues to get more expensive. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Well I hope we get a better variety of outfits because I’m just seeing that gifted black dress and I don’t want to see it any more.

I did have to contact GLU support regarding an issues and they fix it real quick
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add