🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    All the girls above me that have more votes all rocking long hair which isn't even historically accurate even though there are free short ones 😒
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @kadamisia @danjames12 wth!!!!!! that's ridiculous 🙄 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @kadamisia I think I got it right. I wish I haven’t bought them 😅

Edit: it made me want the brows now 😰😅
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kadamisia i tried my best to recreate your doll!
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Oh my goodness, I went to go purchase the sparkler for 15 diamonds and it took 30. WTH what do I do...
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I don't have the TS rankings, should I go paranoid???? Where the hell is my TS group? 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Suri_Madden @KKHLucy Oh crap. My doll looks stunning (imo). Thank you both so much!!!❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

@KalindaKing so i submitted my looks but im not getting any votes except everyone else in the lobby. What do I do?
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Is there a reason I don’t have a group yet? Both my votes have come back, but I don’t even have a group yet?? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    @Chelsea. I was typing my comment when you posted this. Thank you so much girl!!❤️❤️
    IOS player
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    To all the players credit, I’m seeing lots and lots of on-theme items in the booth. Sure, overall looks might not be as cohesive and the tried and true gown-clutch-jewellery combo BUT I can see people are really trying with this theme. That makes me feel happy and I hope the trend continues! The voting booth is actually inspiring to me this week and I’m seeing truly unique styling of some items I never thought would be relevant this event. I’ll try to post some when it’s not 6am and I can remember to screenshot them before smashing the vote button 😇
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @Suri_Madden These are my favorite eyebrows!! They are really delicate and me having aggresive eyebrows irl is more than enough😂 Go for them, your doll will def look stunning 😍
    IOS player
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    3nity said:
    I don't have the TS rankings, should I go paranoid???? Where the hell is my TS group? 
    this has happened to me a few times before, it usually takes a few hours to show up and all your points should be in the score  ❤️
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    my second look didn't register, so now not only have I lost my ticket but the clothes I used are also locked 🙃 I personally didn't have that many issues with the prev SYS, and any I did have I assumed was just due to issues w my internet, but I guess this time it's an actual glitch multiple people seem to be having.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia your doll would look stunning even in a potato sack 🥔!
    i think I’ll go for them during next VIP event ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @judithkkh Thank you! I'm really curious about the other dolls in my group!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

@KalindaKing so i submitted my looks but im not getting any votes except everyone else in the lobby. What do I do?
    Wait for your votes. Votes don’t always come in that quick. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Android the voting booth is literally sad and im expecting that my short hair is gonna be low voted. 🥺 ill be adding some makeup available for diamonds here unless they make a thread of it so i can post
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ouch.. makeup prise is really to big. To big. So I still looking for this dress if anyone going to submit ☺️

I have submitted this dress on IOS.
    I voting!🤩
    iOS player 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Is there a reason I don’t have a group yet? Both my votes have come back, but I don’t even have a group yet?? 
    Some times it takes the third look before your placed in a group. I have had it happen before 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Oh my goodness, I went to go purchase the sparkler for 15 diamonds and it took 30. WTH what do I do...
    Message either Eggs or Kalinda! They should be able to put the diamonds back in your account if you lost them from a glitch 
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    That....is one of the lowest ratings I’ve ever gotten 😬😂
    I submitted the same dress in the original colors and got a score of 27 . I guess people hate it 😕
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I’m having issues again with SYS. So maybe check you game just save? 
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Message either Eggs or Kalinda! They should be able to put the diamonds back in your account if you lost them from a glitch 
    I contacted glu, if they do nothing I'll message Kalinda. My heart literally stopped.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Omg! Something gone wrong... I didn’t have that low score for a long time... I am sad, because it is possible, that I don’t get earnables 😭😭😭

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    omg i adore this theme and all the prizes, i’m gonna be super aggro this week trying for top 5. here’s the looks i’ve submitted and a couple im planning, this theme is tricky with the stuff i had but im giving it a good shot