🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Neverminddd 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you! I lost my 20 videos within a month of playing because I hadnt found the forum! Its nice we get a few back!!!! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! 
    IOS Player 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @KalindaKing that's so awesome 💘tyy💖

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    This is actually big news and very fair!! I am so happy that glu finally listened about this, I know it’s not 20 videos a day but I am perfectly content with 10 and am glad that it is even both ways free player or not
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Starting today, all players can watch 10 videos for k-stars every day! Making a purchase will not affect this new limit. If you started playing the game before 2020 and currently have 20 videos, you can continue watching 20 videos daily, but once you make a purchase, your game will be consistent with all other players and have 10 k-star videos per day.
    But why people who started playing after 2020, and never purchased anything, get 10 videos only? Some people can’t afford to buy packs and we just want 20 videos per day 😞😞😞😞 I wish I had started playing before 2020. But it makes no sense still :/ 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank u ! Thanks for listening to the players ! So excited 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Starting today, all players can watch 10 videos for k-stars every day! Making a purchase will not affect this new limit. If you started playing the game before 2020 and currently have 20 videos, you can continue watching 20 videos daily, but once you make a purchase, your game will be consistent with all other players and have 10 k-star videos per day.
    Wait... when you say everyone... Do you really mean EVERYONE?? Even us Facebook players?? 😱
    Because if Facebook gets that to it will be AMAZING since we never had videos for kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    That’s amazing, thank you so much! So happy I’ll be getting additional 5 videos per day! 💕
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    But why people who started playing after 2020, and never purchased anything, get 10 videos only? Some people can’t afford to buy packs and we just want 20 videos per day 😞😞😞😞 I wish I had started playing before 2020. But it makes no sense still :/ 
    same, i literally cant remember when i started either at the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020, im worried im going to loose my 20 videos :(
    kkhmarie said:
    SashaCat said:
    same, i literally cant remember when i started either at the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020, im worried im going to loose my 20 videos :(
    I already lost them 2 days ago. I’m really sad because it means I wont be able to save up for vip events because we will only get 300 kstars per month... 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This news for the videos applies to players on iOS and Android
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Of corse it had to be just for iOS and Android... Yall are lucky *sigh* 
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LovelyEmma do you have an iPad, tablet or phone you could try to transfer your game to? I think it would be worth it if that is an option for you! :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope we’ll slowly get to 20 so that I can start making purchases
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Please let 2020 free players get back their 20 videos 🥺 it makes more sense cz we r 20 20 players. See? It’s in the year 🥺💔
    @LovelyEmma do you have an iPad, tablet or phone you could try to transfer your game to? I think it would be worth it if that is an option for you! :) 
    Nahh i dont, dont you think if i had i alredy had done it?? Ahahaha :P 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I transferred my game from iOS to android and it went well! Just do it during the week and ask Kalinda for help if you have problems 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LovelyEmma dang! sorry!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @LovelyEmma dang! sorry!
    No worries :)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited April 2020

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    edited April 2020

What do I have to do now? won't let me do anything.

edit: It is done😅😅
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @KalindaKing great! Thank you so much!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    SugarK said:

So, after claiming for years that Glu has no control over access to videos, Glu is now saying that we can watch 10 videos per day, and we are supposed to be thankful? O M G 🤦🏻‍♀️  I am actually speechless.  Did you think all this time that we actually believed that Glu was not limiting our access to videos?  This is truly astounding how shady this company is!
    Could not have said this better lol
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I just don’t understand how 5 additional k stars is something to celebrate. Players who were getting 5 videos a day are now getting 10. We asked for 20. As a response, glu decides to lower the star amount to 10 kstars for everyone, including paid and new players in 2020. New free players just lost half of their stars and paid players are only earning an additional 5 stars. In what world is this considered a good “compromise??” I’m also speechless lol. I guess it’s better than nothing but idk.. still feels like a slap in the face to me. 
    this !! not only are they STILL punishing paying players they’re also punishing new players. I’m baffled that so many people are happy about this 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Sorry that I used the word "compromise," I was just really excited to get double the amount of kstars per day when I typed out a reaction.  I agree with all the points being made.  I also wish we could have a solution that wasn't detrimental to any players, and I don't really understand why paid players getting more videos has to mean new free players getting less..  I think there was a lot of initial excitement at the fact that there was any adjustment after being told that it was something that will never ever change for so long. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So it’s true that Glu HAS control of how many videos players can watch per day for free KStars. They have been dishonest about this issue for YEARS! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers