🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So these are my looks. Got inspiration from these photos. Unfortunately for me my closet isn't as big as it once was. I was a big player back in 2014 -2016 and lost half of my data after my phone broke and I upgraded. So half of my houses, my babies clothes, my own clothes, the now diamond make up and businesses were kissed goodbye. So whenever I do see something I had and earned through events I get a little sad.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Are lip colors also available for diamonds? I remember missing the stunning red one some time ago.
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Okay ladies, is this the only lips with the monroe beauty mark? I’m assuming I found them and don’t need to go insane voting through the booth anymore. Also do we have a lip color similar to the NARS lips? 
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    So basically now I can't even see how my doll looks with a hair or a dress I'd like to buy with diamonds. WHY?????
    Android
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @katsux I'd vote for all of them, great job interpreting the theme!! <3
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I know both hairstyles are really off theme, but they're available for diamonds now I think, if anyone does use them on iOS could you please tag me? I really don't expect anyone too because they don't really go with the theme haha
    I can submit the second hair style, I'll tag you when I use it - what time zone are you in? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @imazora omg thank you so much! I'm from the uk so GMT+1 I think. It's 21:15 at the moment 💕
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @JazzyLove07 I’m planning to submit it in my 2nd look as soon as the first one get votes.. I’ll keep you posted
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Once again one of the looks I've submitted did not come through and one ticket is GONE. GIVE ME MY TICKET BACK GLU.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Suri_Madden You're too sweet, tysm!!🥰🤍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    everyone having ticket issues should send eggs a message if you don't want to deal with support! He said he would help in the Femme Fatale thread today!   I only had the fetch match issue and it sesms to have gone away!  Sorry everyone is having issues!

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    This game is seriously getting on my nerves with the same problems each week..I’ve just got my votes back from my first look but it hasn’t counted it towards the leaderboard, thanks glu!
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    So these are my looks. Got inspiration from these photos. Unfortunately for me my closet isn't as big as it once was. I was a big player back in 2014 -2016 and lost half of my data after my phone broke and I upgraded. So half of my houses, my babies clothes, my own clothes, the now diamond make up and businesses were kissed goodbye. So whenever I do see something I had and earned through events I get a little sad.

I'm so sorry to hear that angel!! Sending you virtual hugs!!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Anybody got votes? I still didn’t get from first look 🤔
    iOS player 

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    SYS isn't appearing...is anyone else having this problem?
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I just submitted my 1st look and now nothing comes up in the voting booth at all...
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    SYS isn't appearing...is anyone else having this problem?
    Paste in a screen shot of your game so Kalinda or Eggs can help you 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Basically what i found for diamonds
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    In terms of effort, this is one of the best in my opinion ! I’ve already seen such gorgeous looks all round and mostly everyone in my group is actually on theme 🙌
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    My roommate and I both play this game. I'm black and she's white and even though we submit the exact same outfits, we've noticed that she gets way more votes than I do. Just a weird observation. I'm wondering if I have to change up my doll for these events, which is kinda disappointing and feels disingenuous lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Is anyone having problems with the voting, I can vote 4 to 5 times and then I get an error stating " Fetch Match error" and kicks me out of voting booth. 
    Happen 3 times already, what a headache and pain to earn K-stars in voting booth
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Basically what i found for diamonds
    Blah I'm still searching for the two on the right!
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just voted for the dress instead of buying 😑
    iOS player