🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• deliappscdeliappsc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Is anyone here playing on Facebook? The SYS didn't start yet and it was supposed to start at 9-ish PM (GMT+3) for me and it's almost 12 AM.. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Makeup is hard enough to come by and thats why not alot of ppl have them. Then on top of that its expensive as hell.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Are Android votes coming on time? Or are they delayed like last week
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The disappearing tickets bug has been on-going for weeks! How is it still not fixed?
    edited April 2020
    dpeters said:
    Ill update you so far i havent gotten any votes. I submitted it about 30 mins ago it usually take an 1 hour or hour and a half. Last time it was almost when my 3rd ticket came up. So if it take that long ill post here.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    3nity said:

I rewatched that episode last night hilarious 😆 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I just voted for the dress instead of buying 😑
    i hate when that happens! 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @robertavyy i can submit it for you once my 1st look receives votes!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    deliappsc said:
    Hi! Is anyone here playing on Facebook? The SYS didn't start yet and it was supposed to start at 9-ish PM (GMT+3) for me and it's almost 12 AM.. 
    Unfortunately, you'll need the latest update to get the event and it's not available on Facebook yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Some times it can even take up to 2-3 hours for votes to come in because the servers are overloaded from the start of the event.
  • jmacdjmacd Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    everyone having ticket issues should send eggs a message if you don't want to deal with support! He said he would help in the Femme Fatale thread today!   I only had the fetch match issue and it sesms to have gone away!  Sorry everyone is having issues!

Who is that person? Sorry I’m kinda new to the forum so I only know Kalinda! Is sending her a message ok as well? I sent a message to support but I should have waited to see if I could find another way to solve this 😞 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy i can submit it for you once my 1st look receives votes!
    Thank u!
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    jmacd said:
    everyone having ticket issues should send eggs a message if you don't want to deal with support! He said he would help in the Femme Fatale thread today!   I only had the fetch match issue and it sesms to have gone away!  Sorry everyone is having issues!

Who is that person? Sorry I’m kinda new to the forum so I only know Kalinda! Is sending her a message ok as well? I sent a message to support but I should have waited to see if I could find another way to solve this 😞 
    @e@eggsandbananas is another person who works at glu who is awesome and will help you if you send him a private message - He has helped me with alot of stuff!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I submitted Dixie’s first look over an hour ago but she still has no votes. 
    I submitted James’s look about an hour ago and he started getting votes immediately. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Ok I'm super disappointed with these scores 😩 I'm currently in joint 5th with 4 others and 1 ticket buyers at the top. All I want is the TS dress it's so beautiful 😩
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Basak your doll is gorgeous!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My first look flopped and the game ate my second one right up along with the second ticket. I buy the triple bundle every other week if I like the SYS items enough, but what's the point if they can't fix this glitch? THis is not the first time this has happened to me. Why bother I don't know. I wrote to the in'game support but they are never helpful. Guess I'll be stuck here complaining all weekened long. GIVE ME BACK MY TICKET GLU.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    when the 'get this look' feature first came out, did they give players diamonds to try it out?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KatePillgrim message eggs!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @oopsididitagain if I remember correctly they did not and a lot of players were upset over it
    iOS player since July 2014 
    edited April 2020
    when the 'get this look' feature first came out, did they give players diamonds to try it out?
    All i remember is that we could earn more diamonds cause it was a week event. So the earnbles were higher. Edit i could be wrong though let me check
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I mean I’m not surprised the sys eyes aren’t available..... still wanting that long pony tail from the first sys, please bring them back for the tb sale!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @oopsididitagain
    It was the pretty in pink sys. And the top prize was diamonds.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Smuckies @therealChar I wasn't playing then, thank you!  I was thinking about how they usually let us open a free event box & gave us gigs for diamonds when the infamous diamond kollection came out.  It would be a nice gesture, soooo I'm not expecting it to happen lol