🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I submitted my first look over two hours ago and still haven’t gotten any votes in 😑 I might just have to submit my second look soon then. I’m so tired and sleep is calling to me !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Got my scores but everybody including me on my leaderboard says 0???
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 your doll is stunning!! If you look closely these lips have what I think is supposed to be a highlight but ends up looking a little bit like a milk mustache on darker skin tones... but if that doesn’t bother you I still think your doll looks great in them 😅

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Got my scores but everybody including me on my leaderboard says 0???
    Maybe they’re updating everyone in the groups score all at once once everyones gotten their score. Everyone in my group was on 0 and the minute I had my score everyone in my group had theirs too. 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Can someone show me these lips with my two facial features and skin color 🥺.  My shade is the third from last and I use the first lip color. My face shape is the fourth one down in the first column. Please and thank you!
    i tried!! i hope this gives you an idea? :) 
    sorry i swapped the makeup hahaha
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Can anyone submit the NYE Eyes please?! On iOS please and thank you!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @imazora thank you so much, I haven't found you though and I have only just left the booth 😩 have you recieved votes yet x
  • wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey you're right! I am updating the game right now, and I'll tell yall if the event works after it's finished 😊
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Sent my looks 2 hours ago and since that my votes dont update 😢
    iOS | Brazil
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @Poopnuggets69 you’re ios right? If you want me to submit them for you lmk! My next ticket isn’t for like 5 more hours but everyone asking about these has me missing my dolls old face where I used these lips so I’ll definitely submit them whenever 

If anyone else wants to see their doll in gs, glitter, or these lips I have them all so feel free to post here or message me! Eye makeup too, just ask and I’ll let you know if I have it. I don’t have anything better to do today so I’m happy to show anyone! ☺️☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    That....is one of the lowest ratings I’ve ever gotten 😬😂
    I did a very similar look and got 20 lol🥺
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

The number of votes is different and the votes for my second look aren’t coming ?? What should i do ?
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Tried one short, one long. Kept the same hair and makeup for both. Not too big of a difference but I think most of the ideas I have in mind are short moving forward. I’ve seen a lot of blonde looks that I’m really liking so maybe I’ll switch hair color. I am LOVING this theme so far just because of the creativity.
    Platform : iOS 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Falling asleep while waiting for my votes 😴

I am obsessed with this look!! 😍😍😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    If anyone has the time, could you please recreate my doll with these lips and the glitter ones?

Thank you so much!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    It’s been four whole hours and everyone still including me is still a zero even though all my looks have got votes 🥴

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Falling asleep while waiting for my votes 😴

I've been searching for this dress got yearssss no one ever uses it 

The only time I found there was a connection error while buying the diamonds and I had to close the game 🥺 fingers crossed I find it now