⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 4/24/20 - 5⭐ Professional April Weekend! ⭐

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Can we see the gb hair in another color? @KalindaKing
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Escribe tu comentarioThe truth is I am not so excited about the items to win except the hair that is the last gift, but I suppose that someday I will use this for a SYS, it usually happens that sometimes they give you costumes for future events ...
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I like the earnables and the casual separates are a nice change. GB items are nice too. The hair seems to have a lot of detail but it’s hard to tell. It’ll be interesting to see in a different hair color. With the gb outfit and one from a prior sys (courtesy of LindaVB’s encyclopedia post), I wonder if we’ll have a Cinco de Mayo or fiesta sys??

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Love everything including all the earnables I’m excited for the colourful hair 😍 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Didn't like anything that much... the golden heels are cute so I hope to get them on my freebie. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im a sucker for hairstyles with built in colorfull pops of color!! We defenetly need more of those in KKH!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Finally some separates!! And not sparkly ones!! 
    Android
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    omg I love the earnables that hair is so cute and different from anything I have and I love the dress. I am literally so excited!!
  • kaciekakeskaciekakes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    so the earnable hair is a much better version of this one. I love it! I never use this one very much but the earnable seems more versatile since it’s just the roots and the ends 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar "it looks like a pineapple & they give me hives" this made me laugh😂😂
    Me when i see things that look like pineapples 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the earnable hair! Lol i have to convince myself that with my platinum hair it would make it look like Harley Quinn’s though 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @therealChar omg, Same! I can’t have pineapple and ppl always like “ you are one of those no pineapple on pizza person” and I am “NO KAREN! I can’t ingest pineapple! Period. Now take that Hawaiian pizza away from my face”
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH yup i get that all the time im like leave me alone 😭 i just cant eat it  yall! Makes me sad cause i hear pina coladas are bomb! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love the earnable hair! The jacket is cute too. Nothing from GB is a must-have but I might change my mind once I see everything on my doll 🤡 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’m not feeling anything from this weekend but I’ve nothing better to do so I will get the earnable items! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @grada  said:
    I hate anything low waist with passion, pants, shorts, skirts whatever they should all burn in hell 🤢🤢
    Same here 🔥 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    god the earnables are gorgeous!!! guess ill be stressing out this weekend i NEED that hair more than anything 😭🙏 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @mandamay76 same! And I want a 50s SYS as well!

The earnables look old, the low waist is repulsing me so bad.... I'm considering skipping the event, depending on the look of the hair on my doll.
    But I'm hoping for the dress, the shoes or the necklace!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I like the earnables! We need more shorts in the game. Also, I really like the shoes in the preview but don't see them in the kloset... are they from a kollection or old event item?

GB items are ok. I can't see wearing the dress much but I do like the shoes and necklace. I like that the necklace is short enough to not sit awkwardly on the chest. The hair... I don't even know what that yellow thing is. It looks like a glitch.

What I'm really excited about though is that this kollection came back!!! That black hat is mine! I got k-stars in both a black box and gold box this week so if that isn't destiny I don't know what is. 

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I'm not that into any of the earnables tbh, not really my style, but I'm still going to grind for them. Better to have it than not have it, right?
    Also, I'm really surprised no one seems to like the yellow dress?? It's the only item I actually want this week, and I probably won't even be able to get it 🤷‍♀️.
    Anyway, I wish everyone luck this weekend!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2020
    grada said:
    I hate anything low waist with passion, pants, shorts, skirts whatever they should all burn in hell 🤢🤢
    BIG agree ^^^^ 

I really love the earnable hair, and the jacket is nice too! but that’s about it. I hate low waisted shorts and they look a bit low quality to me. The giftbox are interesting but not chase-worthy or anything 😅 the hairstyle would be if the flowers were done better lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The earnables just look.....low quality to me? Like something we would have gotten a few years ago. I loooove the GB dress though. I thought Florence looked so good at the Oscars, I need it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Why is the leave in front 🤔 i mean wouldnt it look more flowery in the back 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    very happy about that yellow dress from an earlier SYS cause now I don't have to worry about chasing a GB item. love the earnables though
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnables are meh...pretty much dislike all the items. The hair...a mess

The gift box...like the necklace and heels...the hair and dress...just ok
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add