🎆v10.11 - Update is Here!

Comments

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I just don’t understand how 5 additional k stars is something to celebrate. Players who were getting 5 videos a day are now getting 10. We asked for 20. As a response, glu decides to lower the star amount to 10 kstars for everyone, including paid and new players in 2020. New free players just lost half of their stars and paid players are only earning an additional 5 stars. In what world is this considered a good “compromise??” I’m also speechless lol. I guess it’s better than nothing but idk.. still feels like a slap in the face to me. 
    Exactly! Some people can’t even buy anything in game yet they still got punished for no reason? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hey yo im just happy 😂 cause i messed up and didnt know this before hand when i started. Idk if anyone remembers but they are incredibly pushy for you to buy when you start! They offer alot of deals and my idiot ass decided to buy majority of them :/ so i guess to me 10 is a big deal now that i only do offers and wont be able to buy things (my protest). I get what yall are saying but like its just a small thing to be happy over.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    They also need to be more clear on what removing the ads means! Cause had i not found this forum i wouldnt have known thats what i did ! And as i said they are sooooooo pushy for u to buy! Playing over again with my kids game im like wow they want you to buy buy buy! And never state what free videos you lose. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I really hope everyone will get 20 videos. I would gladly be a paying customer buying k-stars, diamonds or fashion goals. You’re missing a lot of money Glu. Didn’t you care about profit?
    iOS player đŸ€ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I haven’t had videos in months despite being a paid player due to an update that wiped them and the offer wall out for a lot of iOS players. Still don’t have them in my game. Are there certain settings I need to have in place? 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Uhh I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this. Looks like it's only good for new players and people that want to make their first purches, and lost only half of their ads if they're up to 20 ... on the other hand I'm not going to spend any money on this game even after this update. Currency ratio is mad (for 10$ so around 50PLN I can buy myself REAL makeup and contour kit, you know) and this game is mostly about profits for kstars (kollections, boxes etc) so I'm keeping my 20 free ads.

I guess it's better than nothing, but still not the best for most of the players. 
    iOS 41lvlÂ đŸ“± | English isn't my first languageÂ đŸ‡”đŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Seriously Glu? You are lowering the amount when everything we have asked for is that you stop punishing your paying customers. Sure, it’s 5 kstars more for the paying costumers but you are still taking away 70 kstars every week, you’re still punishing them as well as new players. I play two games and one that I started in February, why would you punish me for starting the game in 2020? How can you even think that this is okay?
    iOS player 🌾
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• molly___molly___ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I still get 20 videos but since the update this is all I get when I try to watch them? I can watch videos for energy but not k-stars. Anybody have any ideas?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm only able to watch 8 kstars before it says "there aren't any videos to show right now, please try again later."  I'm able to watch videos for energy & power recharge though. What should I do?
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I put my email in...nothing 😱. I don't understand why this happened...I'm wicked bummed...hope nobody else had this problem
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm grateful @KalindaKing! I imagine quite a bit of negotiating with the advertisers had to go into this change. Thank you for what you and the team were able to do. <3
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My game been crashing when I try to change my doll greeting. And it would also crash occasionally when i travel to other locations. I hope Glu look into this so it wouldn’t be an issue. 
    IOS Player 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a single video in weeks 🙄 it just takes me straight to offers
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Starting today, all players can watch 10 videos for k-stars every day! Making a purchase will not affect this new limit. If you started playing the game before 2020 and currently have 20 videos, you can continue watching 20 videos daily, but once you make a purchase, your game will be consistent with all other players and have 10 k-star videos per day.

So, after claiming for years that Glu has no control over access to videos, Glu is now saying that we can watch 10 videos per day, and we are supposed to be thankful? O M G đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž  I am actually speechless.  Did you think all this time that we actually believed that Glu was not limiting our access to videos?  This is truly astounding how shady this company is!
    I couldn't agree more, and everything to be said had been expressed so well in the responses. This is just shady and dodgy. It's like every week we go "OK Glu has hit rock bottom" and then they reply "hold my beer." 

I get people being happy with the increase, it is good, an extra 5 stars adds up. But it shows Glu can control videos and they have a system in place to punish paying customers which just makes no sense. Like seriously Glu is so stingy. Just give people back the 20 videos! Such a simple solution. It's ad revenue that they will make money from. Sometimes KKH feels so bizzare, I'll be playing other games that give you perks if you are a paying customer, then load KKH and it's sort of the opposite. It's like they want people to stop playing, or at least paying. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH my app shuts down every time I click on that too!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Is anybody else completely unable to play on iPad? After updating, the app crashes immediately every time for me. My phone game works fine, but I can’t even open my iPad game. I have tried closing the app out of the background, restarting my iPad, etc. but no improvement. My iPad is the iPad Pro running on iPadOS 13.4.1. Any help would be appreciated!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Which model of iPad Pro? There was a massive display issue on the iPad Pro 11" 3rd generation (2018) with the previous update, which they finally fixed with this update. Mine is working fine now
 Did that fix screw up other models?
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡· in đŸ‡°đŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Miyuri mine is the iPad Pro 12.9” 3rd generation (2018). It’s super frustrating because I can’t even open the app without it crashing â˜č I hope they can fix it soon!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So after this update and change of numbers of videos for k stars (and it is an oooooooold account so i have 20 videos per day) after getting first 10 videos getting the rest is PURE HELL!!!! Like i have to click NON STOP so that after every 20th click i get one video. What is going on? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    And this is on android. 
    Also if i keep clicking waiting for video to eventually play so i can get the rest of my stars the game often crashes. I would uninstall and instal again but i’m afraid i’ll loose my game. I have a video of what i’m talking about. What should i do???? I’m just loosing starts rn and i am free to play so i need my free stars
    đŸŒ»IOS playerđŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes đŸ„°
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♄
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Is this a new feature? I just got a call from @TrashleyKKH about doing a TV show! I have never seen it before. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae I don’t think it is new. Some NPCs offer jobs that can be referred to friends. I get small amount of Kash and exps. If you complete it. But no pressure. It doesn’t affect much if you reject it and you can totally reject it if you are not free to do it. 
    IOS Player 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH omg I have never seen that before! How do I send one? I completed it :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I Never seen that before? Is there anything you need to do to get those offers?
    đŸŒ»IOS playerđŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes đŸ„°
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♄
    @thelifeofRaeRae you have to click on random npcs in bars like panino, chateau nuit. Yours , I remember was a NPC @ chateau nuit in Vegas. 
    IOS Player 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I've seen it once but I felt like I didn't want to bother anyone :/ 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡·Â  French gal â›” Avid sailor đŸ± Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover đŸ›ïž Museum worker