🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Here are my first three looks; I submitted look n. 1 last night at voting took forever, look 2 and 3 both received votes immediately and were finished in less than ten minutes each.... it’s all very strange, but at least for the moment my group is quite. 

I’m very happy because I was finally able to buy for 25 💎 the gold dress with fur coat that I’m wearing in look 3, I know it’s available in the TB boxes but I’ve been after it since the longest time! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    🤔anyone else on android get their votes really fast too? I just submitted my 4th look and within mins it was counted. 
    I just submitted my 3rd look and got my votes really fast as well, in like 5 minutes 🤔

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Two other looks that I like...the green was a risk but I likes
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    🤔anyone else on android get their votes really fast too? I just submitted my 4th look and within mins it was counted. 
    I also just got votes on my 4th look in 5 minutes 
    I play on Android
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @therealChar I entered my 4th look and within two minutes it was done😂 when my third ticket took like 3hrs to get votes lol
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I’m so glad that you found me! The dress looks wonderful on your doll. 🙏🏻💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Happy I bought the hair, the voters seem to dig it. Hopefully we can get a masquerade theme or show girl theme where we can use all these feathered headbands again. 
    1-4

I've also gotten instant votes on my last two looks. 
    🥰 so beautiful. This is temtping me to buy the hair lol 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Really thought I was gonna hate this theme but I’m actually really enjoying it so far 💖

• aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I’m so happy to see people staying on theme this SYS and showing off their amazing styling! 😍

Well... of course besides TB.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4 ☺️

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

someone already got the hair 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m currently 3rd with no crazy tb’s in my group. Yet. 😆 My looks I’m happy with and scoring pretty well, so hopefully I’ll keep scoring around the 50 mark.
    I’m actually really enjoying this sys theme so far ! So many lovely looks 😊
    Looks 1-4

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @wonderallen that message means your game is hacked and glu found out. 
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So first four looks, as I thought I beat my previous low score 😂 

I play on iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I think the ticket glitch is still a thing.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @wonderallen that message means your game is hacked and glu found out. 
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
    @wonderallen all I’m saying is if you’ve got nothing to hide why not just show a full screenshot   like @jhabs previously said instead of cropping it out 🤷‍♀️ Then you could get help
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @therealChar I don’t remember the theme but it was a 1st place prize! I’m sure because I hardly ever get that prize lol 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    It took hours yesterday but super fast this morning!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Voters are coming instantly on Android and this is so weird, it's never happened before 🤔
    Android
    My first four looks... I'm disappointed :/

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Voters are coming instantly on Android and this is so weird, it's never happened before 🤔
    Same for me. I just submitted look #4 and my votes came in 5 minutes. Nice change from last night when my first two looks took more than 2 hours to get votes.

Here are my first 4 looks

I'm currently in second place with 195 points. I doubt I will continue to be lucky but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.