🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Here are my looks 1 to 4! They struggled a bit at the beginning but they're better now. I guess I'm gonna be altering between gowns and short dresses as I don't have much for this theme.
    The votes for my last two looks came very fast, it's  refreshing but I can help thinking it's a glitch somehow...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @ashleydianem I’m about to submit the sparkler in blue on iOS! Looks like votes are coming in quick so I hope you’re around 💕

EDIT: oh lord it’s getting votes already. Hit me up if you’d like me to submit it more over the weekend xxx

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    my 1-4 looks. I’m doing good 😊 but I’m almost out of clothes who fits theme. So probably going submit same looks if I can unlock them 🙈😂

iOS player 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    It’s so hard to tell if the people in my group had a glitch or if it’s ticket buyers, I should be in first by free tickets but I’m in fifth uggghhhh
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    @wonderallen that message means your game is hacked and glu found out. 
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
    @wonderallen all I’m saying is if you’ve got nothing to hide why not just show a full screenshot   like @jhabs previously said instead of cropping it out 🤷‍♀️ Then you could get help

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My first four looks, love this theme even tho I don't have many items that fit 😊 The voting booth is filled with amazing looks, I love it 😍 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Looks 2 & 3. Torn between wanting higher scores and being thrilled that the voting booth is full of unique, relevant looks for once. Whenever I feel sad for my scores (first was 43) I remember that so many dolls on the forum (and in game) are killing it, and I’d stand no chance should I be paired against such beauty 💕  @therealChar @JaelynJax @HannahKKH - special shout out to how stunning your looks are this event!

🥺🥺🥺 thank you! your looks are stunning too, they definitely deserved more votes!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    i completed my celebrity perks today i was supposed to get full energy but I didn’t get anything :(
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m already running out of looks lol, time to get creative with dye!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited April 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
    @wonderallen all I’m saying is if you’ve got nothing to hide why not just show a full screenshot   like @jhabs previously said instead of cropping it out 🤷‍♀️ Then you could get help

Is this hair worth it/scoring well for anyone? I’m tempted to buy it because I don’t have any short hair that works for this theme, but I hate spending my kstars outside of VIP lol
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

Is this hair worth it/scoring well for anyone? I’m tempted to buy it because I don’t have any short hair that works for this theme, but I hate spending my kstars outside of VIP lol
    It scored decent for me last week and is scoring well for me and some others this sys.  Just had a 54 with it  Kylie 1920s gown 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @HannahKKH it differs! I think the doll’s outfit and the accessories worn to match are what truly matters. But because I don’t have a lot for this theme, I think the hair is like an added advantage, I guess. 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My group looks super calm so far. Only my third sys, my other two groups were very nice but had a TB on top who’s score was always double mine, seems to be none this time. I can’t help but think i’m being put in nice groups because i’m new to it and my future sys’s will get tougher by seeing how competitive some of yours are. 

@mandamay76 @Zarah I bought it and I scored a 45. Hopefully it’ll score higher next time I use it! ☺️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Can’t remember who asked but I’ve submitted the lips I honestly can’t stand them but I hope everyone who likes them gets them !!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @HannahKKH I got 50 votes with that hair. The look is on the previous page.
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    First 4 looks

Actually I'm in love with my second look
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Hello dolls, long time no see. :smiley: Hope you're all doing well at these crazy times!
    I just came to check if SYS has been cancelled on facebook by any chance, because we've not got the event? I've not played in about 2 months as well, but thought to go back to it today.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

@MaFe They’re so right though, there is no excuse to this! And I’ve seen too many people with the looooooong wavy mermaid like hair, like what did you not understand when Kalinda said keep your hair short?
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    Actually she didn't crop her screenshot, the "options" page doesn't show your kstars/money 😊
    @wonderallen I really hope Support can help you and that you'll be able to get your game back to normal 😘

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I just submitted my latest look and got my votes instantly...like voting was done within a minute...is this happening to anyone else?

*Apologies...I read back a little further and it seems that this is happening to several others..is it just Android getting this I wonder
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited April 2020
    3nity said:

@MaFe They’re so right though, there is no excuse to this! And I’ve seen too many people with the looooooong wavy mermaid like hair, like what did you not understand when Kalinda said keep your hair short?
    @3nity Yessss, long hairs and wedding dresses, I just think that their 20’s is different than ours... someone posted here a girl with wings 😂
    iOS | Brazil
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Spleen said:
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    Actually she didn't crop her screenshot, the "options" page doesn't show your kstars/money 😊
    @wonderallen I really hope Support can help you and that you'll be able to get your game back to normal 😘
    Yeah my bad I didn’t phrase it correctly, what I meant was to show full screenshot of her screen without cropping, didn’t mean to accuse her of actually cropping the error image she showed, if that make sense 🙈
    @wonderallen either go to the bottom of this page to contact us and go through all the steps (I’ve used this method before with problems and gotten results) or message kalinda and explain your issues and I’m sure pretty sure all will be sorted 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Hello dolls, long time no see. :smiley: Hope you're all doing well at these crazy times!
    I just came to check if SYS has been cancelled on facebook by any chance, because we've not got the event? I've not played in about 2 months as well, but thought to go back to it today.
    A few pages back, or maybe actually close to the start of the thread, @KalindaKing posted that the FB update isn't ready yet so FB players aren't getting this SYS unfortunately. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it sucks 😕 

Also my votes for my last look came in about 5 mins, also on android. Its not normal and I really question how a look can get so many votes that quickly. Just makes me think there's still glitches. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Oh, that does sucks. Thank you for letting me know @DoloresWyatt ! My bad for not reading the thread. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Spleen said:
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    Thank you very much! I hope so too😊 I'll contact them right now and will use my other back up to participate in the sys event. Thanks to everyone who helped!