🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    beba13 said:
    AmyMimi said:
    PixiDust said:
    @wonderallen that message means your game is hacked and glu found out. 
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
    @wonderallen all I’m saying is if you’ve got nothing to hide why not just show a full screenshot   like @jhabs previously said instead of cropping it out 🤷‍♀️ Then you could get help

I'm sorry people are jumpy and start doubting and accusing before any prof of cheat. Not everyone is cheating guys chill. A lot of people dont join the forum because of people being to fast with jumping on them...girls need to calm down.
    I would contact kalinda or eggs  right away and send her all the prof about the acc you have,she will help you for sure and sorry this happened 😬
    Thank you so much!! I was a little bit bummed when people immediately jumped to the cheating conclusion, but I can understand where they are coming from. I'll contact customer support and let them handle the rest! Again, very grateful for everyone who chimed in😊💜
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Hello dolls, long time no see. :smiley: Hope you're all doing well at these crazy times!
    I just came to check if SYS has been cancelled on facebook by any chance, because we've not got the event? I've not played in about 2 months as well, but thought to go back to it today.
    Zzzelena!!! My fellow Facebook KKH players <3 Long time no see!!!
    Nahh its not canceled, we havent gotten the SYS because we still havent gotten the update x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    PixiDust said:
    @wonderallen that message means your game is hacked and glu found out. 
    Heyy, I never hacked my game. I have 2 backups of the game and the one I'm currently using is one that I won during a giveaway around March 2019. The SYS event still works on my own backup, and it worked on my giveaway one too until yesterday. The girl I won it from provided actual receipts that she bought the k-stars and cash legally. If I send them to Glu will my game be unbanned? 
    I think I found your problem. Glu does not /did not Give away any games, you can not buy a game. That is an illegal game. Pure and simple. You cannot buy/win a game. It’s stealing and cheating. I;m sorry you fell prey to this scam, but you need to start a legal game. If you paid money to Glu....not some girl who sold it, the legit purchases with money from the star shop, can be restored to your new legal game.

if your other game was downloaded from Glu and never changed hands, you can use that one.  I’m sorry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    What eyes are these??😍 (cred to someone that in the voting booth,🙈)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Wow, the votes are coming in so fast! 2 minutes 😱
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Is anyone else's votes coming in really fast? I submitted a look 10 min ago and it's already done.

Edit: Nevermind 😆 read back a few pages.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @lolita I think I voted for your 3rd look 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-4. Tbh I think these deserved a tiny bit higher score 🥺
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    imagine being a hacker but not being able to put together a good sys look 🥴
    I mean money doesn't buy you class 👀
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    @Basak are we in the same group?!
    (I’m currently 2 tickets behind cause I slept though the night)

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

okay, this is ridiculous, but when in rome...i hope i never have to buy this many tickets again. jfc 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
     @evilhag I love your looks! 😍😍😍😍 does that hair do well in this sys? 🤔🤔
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪