🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    What's the newsletter dress?
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Basak said:
    @alycat Nope, my doll doesn’t look like that and I’m currently at 206 points lmao I don’t have the earnable dress yet
    Yeah I didn’t think it was given your new lips ... 😂 
    also thought it was quite a plain look for you to Submit as well. But thought I’d check-maybe you let someone else submit a look or something haha! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m looking for the orange dress if anyone’s feeling nice 😇
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Dolls I’m still looking for this dress  on iOS 🥺

iOS player 

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hey guys, it's been fun but someone has hacked my game and Glu doesn't give a shit so I guess this is where my kkh journey ends 😊😊😊

hackers can burn in hell
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Finally started hitting 50+ votes. Gave my doll a mid makeover and changed her skin tone and facial features.

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @daffodil I'm so sorry :(
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Is this a good look for the theme ? I am really running out of choices
    and which hair is better ? I don’t really have any short nice hair and I don’t want to spend kstars 
    1- agree
    2- like 
    3- awesome 
    4- lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @daffodil I’m soooo sorry that happened 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Scores slowlyyyyyy improving
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Hey guys, it's been fun but someone has hacked my game and Glu doesn't give a shit so I guess this is where my kkh journey ends 😊😊😊

Wow! This is insane! So sorry it happened to you
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    They shouldn’t delete that, you have EVERY right to be furious. I’m so sorry that happened! It makes no sense of how they can’t do anything.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please remember that it is against the forum rules to share private communication with moderators or Glu Support. I have seen this happen a few times this week and it is unacceptable.

As for @daffodil's issue with the Multiple Devices pop-up, we investigated what happened to her game, but due to privacy issues, we are not able to see who loaded it or the ID of the Facebook account. Unfortunately, this is not something we can help with.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The GS lips are taunting me in the voting booth 😩 they are so pretty !
    But I can’t justify myself buying diamonds so I’m just going to have to wait it out 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    When my next ticket comes in, should I try it? And maybe add the Negroni glass?

lol-no
    awesome-yes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Always make sure your social media accounts have strong passwords to prevent this from happening. Never give access to anyone else! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Oh no @daffodil I am so so sorry that happened to you. It really is ashame that Glu does not care. 
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @KalindaKing since you're here and hackers are obviously affecting everyone, could you check out the post I made about a hacker in my SYS group and perhaps prevent future problems? She's still submitting looks. @daffodil I'm sorry this happened to you😔