🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The only way to get it back is to get on that profile and delete the login app for it 😑 sadly this almost  happened to me but i was able to recover the old account i had before i had to make a new facebook. If you have no idea who took the account its much harder and its really sad that it happened. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok, this is so messed up @daffodil ! There has to be a way of getting your game back, I would be upset too
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Always make sure your social media accounts have strong passwords to prevent this from happening. Never give access to anyone else! 
    So, does this mean that they hacked it through her Facebook? If so, @daffodil can you reset your Facebook password & log all devices out of your account to regain access?? 

& if it isn’t connected to her own Facebook, & someone found away to connect it to a random Facebook account, how will strong passwords protect a game??  

I’m so sorry this happened to you. Thank you for posting about it, otherwise no one else would ever know until it happens to them..
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The only way to get it back is to get on that profile and delete the login app for it 😑 sadly this almost  happened to me but i was able to recover the old account i bad before i had to make a new facebook. If you have no idea who took the account its much harder and its really sad that it happened. 
    Couldn't she also log into her Facebook and change the password, which would cause the other person to get logged out in-game?
    She could if she can get on and look at logged in devices! That might be what happened 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Also, if the “other times this has happened this week” is the Femme Fatale group where we were trying to help people message support to get the prizes that Glu’s glitches screwed them out of... lol. Just lol.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Maybe glu can disconnect the game from FB, then @daffodil can change her FB password and then glu can connect the game to FB again? That sounds possible to do. There has to be a way to fix this and I'm brainstorming hard to think of a solution!!!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @daffodil You can try to change your Google & Facebook passwords
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Also, I thought this shirtshow can't be more shirty but oh boi glu is capable of surprising us. They should open a "We'll organise your surprise birthday party" bussiness, they would be successful as heck considering their skills.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @daffodil if your Facebook acc is link to a google account, can you try to switch your password from your google account ? If not I think you might have to contact Facebook about your account being compromised. 

I am sorry this happened to you. I hope you get some resolution to your problems soon. 
    IOS Player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmaisson It's the kkw contour kit! It costs real money, unfortunately 
    Thanks! If I ever get a chance to buy it, I will 😍
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I kinda understand what glu are saying. The hacking happened from Facebook and that’s another company. @daffodil try contacting Facebook. It’s a shame that this is happening to you, I hope you’ll get your account and game back 💕
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm sorry if I'm missing anything? but if they just loaded the game from the fb, that fb profile became useless, didn't it? They will still have the game? Honestly, this frightens me a lot... Not only that it happened but that Glu can't do anything about it... Might delete my fb profile tbh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    For those of you that won the yellow dress from the first event gift box in this weekend’s event, and are considering submitting it: I was sketchy about using it for this theme, so I tried to accessorize to the theme as best as I could, and then this was my result..

But take that with a grain of salt, because who knows who I was up against!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm freaking out about this and I also want to delete my FB profile but if our game isn't logged to Facebook and something happens we can't recover our progress, right?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited April 2020
    dpeters said:
    I'm freaking out about this and I also want to delete my FB profile but if our game isn't logged to Facebook and something happens we can't recover our progress, right?
    Mine is linked with Game Center on my iPhone. Whenever I buy a new iPhone it always finds my game. 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Sahana said:
    For those of you that won the yellow dress from the first event gift box in this weekend’s event, and are considering submitting it: I was sketchy about using it for this theme, so I tried to accessorize to the theme as best as I could, and then this was my result..

But take that with a grain of salt, because who knows who I was up against!
    I submitted it dyed and got a decent score 😆

iOS player
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Does anyone have any advice for these looks? I’m trying to decide my next few but my scores are stuck at 44. I could use some help if y’all have any!
    Platform : iOS 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Suri_Madden I was helping that player who got her game from someone else. That someone else sells illegal games, but gave this one away as a prize.  Our new member told me no money was spent Either on the game from the cheater, in the illegal game, in the other game, no money anywhere.  She said and she would play her other, the real game she herself started. She thanked me for my help.  So please, don’t assume anything.  That matter was resolved, and doesn’t apply here.  
    I feel terrible about Dafoldil’s game.  We all do.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
    yezx said:
    I'm sorry if I'm missing anything? but if they just loaded the game from the fb, that fb profile became useless, didn't it? They will still have the game? Honestly, this frightens me a lot... Not only that it happened but that Glu can't do anything about it... Might delete my fb profile tbh
    That would be my guess. They logged into her FB to get the save data and essentially took over her game. If the person then tied the game to a new FB account, I'm not sure Glu/FB could even do anything. I guess it would depend on what exactly Glu can see/access on their end, like if they are able to match a game ID with a FB account. But then privacy laws and all that... 
    edited April 2020
    Also, I had something similar happen to me a few months ago. Opened my game and it gave me a multiple devices are in use error message. Finally was able to open and it wanted me to pick a profile save. I immediately changed my FB password and cleared the FB info on my game so it would re-save as me. I don't know if it was the same situation or not but it scared the crap out of me. I'm sorry @daffodil and I hope something ends up working for you.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Glu has save files of our games on their servers, that's why they need your your game id when helping. I would think that if they had her game id (don't know if they do), she should be able to start the game over and Glu could load the most recent save on her device. This can happen when you transfer platforms unsuccessfully and it has nothing to do with Facebook. But she should still try to log into her Facebook and change the password to see if that fixes it. She's on Android so maybe someone here has her in their TS group? They can also back into someone's game that way, so speak up if you see her.
    iOS
    edited April 2020
    But if someone has taken over her game, they're going to have the same game ID. They'd have to figure out a way to kick the hacker off her game first.

Also to add to Ali's advice - definitely change your FB login info and also disconnect KKH from the list of apps on FB. Normally when you do that, next time you open KKH it'll ask you to login to FB. That's what I did in my situation and it was able to load my game. That *might* be enough to kick the other person off and then they would get the multiple device error. 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kokokokonut I based my comment on the message you posted here, quoting her post. There was no follow up to this so yes, my assumption is that this was left with your response stating, that getting game from someone else is cheating. I’m sorry for calling that out if the issue has been resolved afterwards so the player could access her game progress. However I feel that it would be good to state it’s been resolved.
    It made me feel, yet again, that only money paid to Glu matters. I know it’s been said many times that this forum is Glu home, but if we are invited here I’d like to be in the loop on what’s going on. In the end Glu exists because of the players/customers.

Please don’t take it personally, I know you are a lovely person. I’m not angry with you but with the situation.
    ~ iOS player ~