All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    This is going to be my first Kimiversarie, so if anyone could recommend how much I should save up in preparation that would be really great! If you have any do's and don'ts I would love to hear them too!!
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    lqvender said:
    This is going to be my first Kimiversarie, so if anyone could recommend how much I should save up in preparation that would be really great! If you have any do's and don'ts I would love to hear them too!!
    As everyone has said, there is no limit!! :D but i would recommend you go trough the Items Encyclopedia and search for items you like, also check the past Kimiversary items that we're on sale. Once you did that you can see how many items from the past you like and count how much stars you would need, but always have more because maybe they will add new items to the sale :smiley:
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I have a question for fellow players even though I know only a few of us are actually on this thread! 

Are there any kloset dresses that you guys find get a lot of votes during SYS events?

I've created a spreadsheet (I know, I'm so lame) of all the items that I want for the kimiversary just so I know how much I want to save and for what items, but I'm trying to find items available for K-stars that will have high payoff during SYS events... Any dresses, tops, hair, etc that you recommend? Pictures appreciated!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @PixiDust Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into them :)
    Also, your doll is gorgeous!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Any of the kloset handhelds are a good choice ! And @PixiDust showed some good choices as well i have the second dress! It scores pretty well! I love it dyed in black and green !
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Just wondering if anyone else has a goal of how many kstars there trying to get to by the kimiversary? I plan on buying a star pack during that time and I currently have around 1400 stars rn, I’m hoping to have at least nearly 3000 by that time (with the bought stars included in that number) 

if you have a goal what is it? 

Also I’m more interested in the tb sale this year rather the 50% off sale, how about you guys? (I’m really excited for kimiversary and wanna talk about it 💖) 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    How much are these things I wonder?

How much are these things I wonder?

The last hair is not available to buy (who knows if they might bring it bk to purchase but i doubt it cause its well loved and they put it in christmas boxes) 
    @ashleyy im trying to save 1000. Lol but i doubt ill get there. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Last year i needed 2.500 k-stars to buy the things i wanted, so my goal is 2.500 or at least 2.000 now i have 1.500. but probably im gonna spend some on upcoming vip event or kollection (hope not)
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @therealChar I hope you reach that number 💖

@DelenaGovato I hope you get there, I’m also hoping I dislike the next two vips lol 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @ashleyy that's so kind, thank you so much 💖💖i i hope your wish come true 💘😘😘
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hi, I am new here, so quick question, what is Kimiversarie?
    Thanks!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hi, I am new here, so quick question, what is Kimiversarie?
    Thanks!
    The anniversary of the game in June. There are special sales and promotions in the game to celebrate. Welcome!
    iOS
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Does anyone have these lips? Can you post them on a doll pretty please 😁😁
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    chey said:

Does anyone have these lips? Can you post them on a doll pretty please 😁😁
    Here you go 🥰 @chey
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Where is the topic of kimiversaries items?  I can not find!
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Where is the topic of kimiversaries items?  I can not find!
    Me neither!
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Thank you @keepingupwithkelsey ❤️❤️
    🤔 whats the best korkov dress to invest in?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar  I feel like this one has started to score better for me but I still love the black one as well 
    @therealChar  I feel like this one has started to score better for me but I still love the black one as well 
    Its so pretty 😍💗
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @therealChar I agree! This dress is def the best investment, it saved me during gown SYSes, it scores really well and looks good dyed every color.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Now I feel like buying that korkov dress, I'm really hoping I don't like the VIP's before kimiversary 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I bought the GS lips in the last throwback sale. But I have always wondered, what does GS stand for? 😆
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kiki_k iirc, glam squad!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈