🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    nasialena said:
    I started the event with 1 ticket instead of two so I contacted glu and they still haven’t fixed it, at this point I am not even disappointed I wonder if I had contacted them about having a k star glitch 🤔🤔🤔 
    I don’t even deal with glu support anymore I just come on here and message eggs...  close your support ticket and ask him for help 
    edited April 2020
    @robertavyy are you IOS I’m going to use that dress in one of my next two looks 
  • 282A183B282A183B Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Hi All! This is the First time I’m posting in the forum. I started playing KKH again in January of this year and just discovered SYS in March. 

Need some HELP! My doll was given a vote of 46 on my last ticket BUT on the TS board my total says 229 it should say 246. Me and another doll are fighting out 3rd place (TBs 1st & 2nd). My next ticket is in an hour and I’m afraid this will affect my overall score in the end... For the last 2 weeks I’ve missed out on the last earnable and 5th place by a mere 15 points, I don’t want to go through that mess again 

PLEASE HELP!!!! 

BEFORE 5th Ticket and after

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    After hours and hours AND HOURS of voting... I finally found the sparkler!!! ✨✨
    So happy for you!! :) How much was it?
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Yes bought triple threat, I love the roaring twenties and am having a super fun time creating outfits  
    282A183B said:

Hi All! This is the First time I’m posting in the forum. I started playing KKH again in January of this year and just discovered SYS in March. 

Need some HELP! My doll was given a vote of 46 on my last ticket BUT on the TS board my total says 229 it should say 246. Me and another doll are fighting out 3rd place (TBs 1st & 2nd). My next ticket is in an hour and I’m afraid this will affect my overall score in the end... For the last 2 weeks I’ve missed out on the last earnable and 5th place by a mere 15 points, I don’t want to go through that mess again 

PLEASE HELP!!!! 

This happened to me two weeks ago and after o submitted my next look it corrected itself! If it doesn’t I would send screenshot to @eggsandbananas or to support - but not to both! It will take longer to resolve! Welcome to the forum
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh wowww
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Hey dolls! I know gowns are off theme for this SYS but if anyone is planning on submitting this dress on iOs, would you mind tagging me? Thanks in advance

I’m still looking for this dress, if anyone plans on submitting it 🙏
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • 282A183B282A183B Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    282A183B said:

PLEASE HELP!!!! 

This happened to me two weeks ago and after o submitted my next look it corrected itself! If it doesn’t I would send screenshot to @eggsandbananas or to support - but not to both! It will take longer to resolve! Welcome to the forum
    Thank you so much for replying. Hopefully it corrects itself. I really want to do well this week, I love the theme and I have been looking on the forum for inspiration (ever since the Broadway Opening Night SYS) but my level 20 doll can’t compete; I don’t even own make up 😂😛
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Got this great lux deal just for this sys...but my top person on my trendsetters has just been multiple tickets and is done with the sys 
    Just a quick question in relation to luxe goals...I’ve played this game since January, but I’ve never had a single luxe goal?? I see some people getting two in a row, and I’m still waiting for my first? Don’t think this is the right place to ask this, but just saw this post and thought I might ask 

this isn’t a question for you JaekynJax but thought it was a bit of a random question in the thread without your first post 😂
    Almost every time I log into my game I get a luxe goal...but I only have a few tasks...There are some times I don’t get task though 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Sahara its 15 diamonds.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @RedVelvet I can submit it for you right now if you're ready?
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @LinaKK sorry I was way longer than 20 minutes, got caught up talking to my mom on the phone lol. Did you find it yet? I just submit it right now!
    Thanks so much T_T unfortunately it continues to be escaping me it seems lol
    @oopsididitagain yes i’m ready! thanks
    ✨ ios player
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020

Where are those black bow shoes on the right from? I know they’re old- kollection or  vip?
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @therealChar thanks!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@RedVelvet just sent it!
    also, it's already getting votes, I hope you find it! @RedVelvet
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @jhabs They are from a vip subscription  🤗
    @oopsididitagain did it finish getting votes? I wasn’t able to find you, maybe next SYS haha
    ✨ ios player
    @RedVelvet yes it finished! It went to the booth faster than I’ve ever seen, sorry you didn’t find it😕 I’ll definitely submit it for you next SYS though!!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I'm trying to figure out how votes previously took over an hour to get and now take under five minutes.
    What scares me is that it looks kind of automatized 😬😬
    I feel the same way. I always wondered how it was possible in the end of SYS that looks would get votes as soon as submitted, but it really doesn't make sense to me that it's happening so fast in the middle of SYS. Its very hard to believe that as soon as I press submit my doll is out there and getting votes. I think it's a bit suspect and agree it looks kind of automated. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @oopsididitagain thanks for trying to help me find it! 💖
    Bless this forum for being so helpful all the time lol
    ✨ ios player
    Forgot to change my hair! Wondering if it would have down better with shorter hair 😞🤷🏼‍♀️
  • aniwde3aniwde3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    aniwde3 said:
    Timed it. My latest look took about 2 min to finish. I'm glad the automated system liked me and gave me 50 points 🙃
    So its not real people vote? I just knew that now haha.. Dear lord of system give me high points! 

Unless they changed how voting works. I assumed your look went into a queue which is why it took so long before but that's obviously not the case anymore. Maybe our dolls are only being shown to a select number of users now?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Sahana said:
    After hours and hours AND HOURS of voting... I finally found the sparkler!!! ✨✨
    So happy for you!! :) How much was it?
    @Sahana thank you!!! It was 15 diamonds.